Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Pathfinder

Psoriasis flare and ascension - help

Hello

As I've wrote in previous posts, I know I am going through an awakening of sorts, and have suffered many physical ailments this past year. In the past 2 weeks I have had a psoriasis flare up. I very rarely get a psoriasis flare (once every 2 years maybe), and when I do it responds very quickly to the medicated cream I use. It has flared recently but the cream is not alleviating the symptoms..I do not know what to do. What I do know is that I know I am clearing a chakra at the moment (or something is happening with this chakra) - and my psoriasis is sort of linked to this area. Is it usual to have ascension triggered illnesses that don't heal with medicine. I am soo frustrated..jumping from one medical issue to another..if I could run away from myself I would..becasue my life is just getting too hard. The universe is there to support me I know, but I am tired. This morning I had the word 'exhausted' in my head and looked out my window and the 2 white doves that have been visiting since October, were sitting serenely on the window sill of the opposite house. I feel supported when I see them, and I feel they are a sign to me.

thanks
Old 25-01-2018, 12:04 AM
Suspended
Hello Christine01, what is your diet like? i suggest eating more fruits and veg, just eat fruits an veg, as raw as you can and see if you notice a change, if you feel the need to eat cooked food then eat some, a little meat if you feel the need too as well... but mostly eat fresh fruit and veg. Also fresh herbs to detox the body, coriander, parsley, apple cider vinegar, olive leaf extract, spirulina powder, kale powder, ect..ect... for your water, drink coconut water, water melon water, fiji water, if you have access to clean filtered water you can drink that too you can add lemon to this too sometimes if you want and also get a blender to make drinks with the fruit an veg. If your not going to eat meat at all you can get the supplement called Cyanocobalamin vitamin b12, there are two types of b12 supplements but the Cyanocobalamin one is the one to get, you don't need to take it every day either, chia seed, hemp seed, spirulina are also good for protein and omegas and berries have the amino acids too, so just start eating as best you can, if you don't feel good to start with on a diet like this thats just your body adjusting from eating other things you use to eat, so you can take it in steps at time to clean up the diet.

Thats my input on this.

Old 25-01-2018, 12:07 AM
Master

Easy does it! Stop trying so hard to control everything and all the doors will open for you. - Dove

The stories of Kundalini is that if you awaken it before you are ready it will cause symptoms that are not very pleasant, and the only way to tame this desire to become is through relaxation. I know it rarely is what one wants to do here, but there never really seem to be any choice. It can kinda be like trying to tame a stormy sea otherwise. You have to let the storm pass, and let it take you where it kinda will; when it settles you should be able to better navigate it all. If you can find the time an hour of just lying in Savasana a day might be helpful until it all settles. Or taking long leisure walks might also help. Hope something here helps
Old 25-01-2018, 12:42 AM
Pathfinder

Thankyou to both of you. I have gone a little off track with food lately so I will definately look at this aspect. I know its very important and I agree that getting my food more natural will certainly help. I like your suggestions and will work at implementing some of it ASAP.

Regarding relaxation..yes I know its a biggie. I am trying, but challenged right now. My husband and I have separated quite a while back, but stayed under the one roof for financial reasons. The time is coming where he is going to move out - and I think that will help so much. Him in my space is really hurting me I think. There are divorce papers sitting on my desk. Children have been on holidays from school since early December and I am so drained from that too...they return next week..so I am definately going try to take time for me next week. I know I am in the middle of the storm - I have disarray everywhere..I feel the time is coming closer for union with my TF (I really feel that) but the journey thus far has put me at a point of exhaustion. I know it will all calm soon, just the process of it all is getting too much.

Your comment regarding Kundalini was interesting..I know my TF coming into my life has either triggered it, or spurred it along considerably. My problems are sacral related I know that - and for the past 2 months..problem after problem. Thanks.
Old 25-01-2018, 07:09 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine01
Thankyou to both of you.

Your Welcome, thanks.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Experiencer
I have never suffered with psoriasis, but I have heard that stress is an obvious factor for it to come on. I have also heard gluten can trigger it, so it would be worthwhile perhaps reducing that, and perhaps wheat.

Cut out breads, pasta's etc - that sort of stuff, see if it helps a little bit.

Obviously lots of water and vegetables.
Old 25-01-2018, 11:34 AM
Suspended
Sun light too, get sun light. kale/Kale powder is good for calcium too.
Old 25-01-2018, 06:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

The Dove is a sign.

DOVE or PIGION

* Communicating with friends and loved ones who are in Spirit

* Spiritual Messenger between Worlds

* Peace, gentleness and LOVe

What brings on most medical issues is "stress" if we look to a flare up and we look to a stress in our time line most times they do line up. The weather too can have great challenges for our skin, I know I have exema and its bad right now but mine is quite isolated around the ears. OMG the itch is intense at times. Its part stress and part the weather.

I have found that lactose free milk makes a change in things. Not all lactose issues are around the stomach and gas issues. I am finding more and more it runs a lot deeper. I too have been using probiotic yougart with anitoxidents in it and that is helping out the body more. (just note be more bathroom ready til the body adjusts).

Lynn
Old 26-01-2018, 09:33 AM
Master

I get the sacral thing; it is where I am (and yes the throat is also getting a cleaning). But while it at times is intense to breath life into this area, and feel long unfelt emotions, as I do it constantly gets lighter. haha and reminding myself to relax seems like a constant because there is not always much quiet going on down there... so sitting still is not always what is the easiest. What is really helping for me to not feel lost is resting my attention in the heart, and that which I love. Sure it is not the best living situation, yet you sound like you still have your sanity so that is BIG one, though it might sometimes seem it is out the window If you love your TF unconditional then maybe practice keeping your attention in that love, and allow that to easier love everyone and everything else.
Old 26-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for everyone's comments. I appreciate it. Yes the weather is significan too. I am in Australia, and where I live we are getting many days in a row in the high 30's or over 40 degrees.

Then throw in stress...and here I am. I do love my TF so, and focus on sending him my love. I have felt the shift lately in him and that has lifted a burden from me.

The doves have been amazing. God, angels, the universe - not sure who have sent them - have known I needed it. When I see them, I know they are for my healing, but I also imagine they are a sign of me and my TF coming together. One evening I closed my eyes ready to sleep and I saw the image of a dove's face formulating..it was very nice.