Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-11-2014, 11:38 AM
LiveInTheNow

It sounds crazy and ridiculous but...

... I get messages on people's t-shirts. Yeah, you can laugh, I won't be offended. It actually makes me laugh too. But the number of times I saw signs or words on some t-shirts (or other clothes or bags etc) worn by people passing in front of me which were related to what I thought or experiences in my life is just beyond mere coincidences. I'm a fashion omens addict lol!
Old 10-11-2014, 05:55 PM
Deactivated Account

That is a first !...... not really crazy or ridiculous to me..... It always amazes me the creative ways that signs and messages are delivered !! Thanks for sharing !

And very cool user name you have chosen

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Master
Don't worry. You're not crazy. I receive messages from fb or instagram too and in music. There are times when i am feeling sad or with a problem suddendly appears a quote or a text talking to me exactly with the same them of my problem. Did i make sense? :)

It's a good feeling tough. Messages are for those who are whiling to receive.

Blessings :)
Old 11-11-2014, 05:58 AM
LiveInTheNow

Thanks ladies!
Old 11-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Checkmate.

Totally normal. Its a subconscious thing. Your brain delivers you the message that is on the back of your mind but hasn't reached the surface yet.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
I think the point is that something attracts your attention to that certain message in a t-shirt in a particular moment...so no, it's no laughing matter, but just how things happens. I doubt you go reading everyone t-shirts on every location you go. :P
Old 12-11-2014, 03:46 AM
LiveInTheNow

Yes, you're both right I guess . There is something more than mere coincidence in any case. No I don't watch all the Tshirts and not all of them have meaningful messages of course but when they do it's really spooky. Just an example: Once I was in the middle of this soul connection roller-coaster madness and really about to lose it, thinking that all the signs and syncs I get (and the SC encounter itself) must be some kind of incredibly low probability events. I get out at night, nobody around except one guy wearing this message "It may be random but I doubt it". And I don't even live in an English speaking country.
Old 14-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInTheNow
... I get messages on people's t-shirts. Yeah, you can laugh, I won't be offended. It actually makes me laugh too. But the number of times I saw signs or words on some t-shirts (or other clothes or bags etc) worn by people passing in front of me which were related to what I thought or experiences in my life is just beyond mere coincidences. I'm a fashion omens addict lol!

I completely believe it, because I get messages on license plates! That's so cool. Spirit works in wondrous ways!
Old 14-11-2014, 10:45 PM
Master
I don't think is crazy at all! The other day I was driving and I was feeling happy and I said to myself "life is good", as I was driving and I look up the billboard right above me had the exact same words as I was driving "LIFE IS GOOD".
Old 15-11-2014, 03:35 AM
Guide

Maybe you doubt yourself.