Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 22-03-2019, 09:40 PM
Deactivated Account
What are you passionate about

What are you passionate about? A thread to talk about things your passionate about
----------------------------------------------------------------

When I was a little kid if I ever got taken to a restaurant I would only ever ask for and eat chips.

My Mum and other adults would try and get me to eat other foods but I'd go into a full on meltdown haha. If my chips came with any garnish such as parsley on them I would meltdown as well because I felt like it was contaminating my chips lol... This was all understandably embarrassing for my parents at the time lol.

Anyway.. Quite a few times as a kid I'd get overwhelmed by this intense passion for things like chips haha... And if someone told me I couldn't do it I'd become hysterical. So at some point I started trying to contain my passion in general because it got me in trouble so much.

Anyway... Now I'm taking it back! I am a really passionate person, I feel things intensely.

I love hot chips... They have to be just right though! A little bit of crunch on the outside and fluffy on the inside with just the right balance of salt. Chicken salt or regular salt is fine... Sometimes salt and vinegar.

They have to have a little bit of crunch though otherwise I'm not interested. Lol.

What are you passionate about?
Old 23-03-2019, 02:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Right now I'm passionate about finding unexpected seedlings amongst the plants I repot!

I found three bonus plants this morning to fill some gaps in the garden.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:21 AM
Master
You have a passion for chips? Like potato chips, correct?

I have a passion for martial arts training, exploring the earth, and photography. Though i'm weaning off the photography.

I too am very passionate. In food i have a passion for dark chocolate as you already know.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Health & fitness, cooking ( I spend a lot of time in the kitchen). My children. Nature & the outdoors.

but... Since we are talking about snacking (LOL) I love shopping for different coffee beans & chocolate from all over the world. I made a hobby out of it (LOL). Preferably organic free trade.

I love the smell of coffee beans. My fav are from Nicaragua and Peru. Recently I went to trader joes and bought some of their collection, so far so good

I preferably like chocolate closes to it's purest 'Cacao' state. Less sugar the better. I like to melt it down and make healthy protein snacks & pastries
Old 23-03-2019, 07:15 AM
Master
I'm passionate about war gaming. One in particular which I have been collecting for years. Also passionate about God - funnily enough.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Master
Many.. but the biggest ones are nature and animals, yoga (asanas), fitness, and exploring a range of science topics..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I'm passionate about war gaming. One in particular which I have been collecting for years. Also passionate about God - funnily enough.
Which one is that..?
Old 23-03-2019, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Which one is that..?

It is called Advanced Squad Leader.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Master
This topic made me have to really stop and think because I felt for a long time that I wasn't passionate... or didn't feel it anyway. But I can see that I am passionate about:

Creativity - if I can't create, I get very blahhh. There's lots of ways to create so I'm in luck - I create food and (mediocre) art and love and laughter!
Children - I love my kids and I am very passionate about caring for and nurturing the little hellions. And I'm passionate about children's rights and protection in general.

Gardening - I enjoy plants and growing things very, very much. If only it wasn't quite so pricey and if only the cat didn't enjoy eating my houseplants!

I am also passionate about making sure all the hangers in my closet are lined up appropriately and making sure all the labels in my food cupboards are facing out. Let's not get into the toilet paper question, a'ight?

Old 23-03-2019, 05:08 PM
Master
art
art graftii in rht plasesss
80s musicss

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-03-2019, 08:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Ocean breeze:
Lol... Homer Simpson and doughnuts sprung to mind when I read your reply
Chips are my gateway drug to connecting to other passions now that I am a 'grown up'.

Photography is on my list of things I will one day develop. I like taking very ameateaur photos and I like micro photography of the tiny world the best although I enjoy creative photography as well.
Speaking of nature... I had a dream that I was protesting a development on the outskirts of a rainforest last night, I was a firecly protective warrior. I think this exercise of awakening my passions might be working!

Clover: I love how you talk about chocolate and coffee beans haha... That's one thing I missed about feeling like I had to repress my passions... It involves all the senses. I think that's what I liked so much about chips when I was a kid... It was a texture thing.

HONZA: nice combo! I'm on thearket for a video game for a noob. I grew up in the 80's and 90's but we didn't have technology so I never became accostemed to gaming like a lot of my friends did. I've read that gaming is really good at improving focus and visual spacial awareness so that's why I'm interested. Though I've been really sensitive to violence lately so... I'm not sure... I used to like racing games and martial arts games.

Altair: I have many of those interests as well... Not typically yoga though as I used to find it didn't flow enough for me but I've been thinking of attending a class again once I'm feeling better.

Dream Jo: how amazing is some art graffiti! There is some amazing talent out there.

Lol 80's music!!! Totally - I love the 80' synthesises sound. I'm totally on board haha