Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-02-2019, 04:35 PM
Newbie ;)

re-united stories that have lasted in a 3D miracle relationship.

I have searched the internet, youtube, books etc...

I am 'only interested' in stories where you and your twin flame have re-united and perhaps have been together for 5,10,15,20,30,50+ years thus far?

respectably so was it a physical relationship perhaps producing children through natural means? (you don't need to go into personal details)

I just need hope and inspiration that, I can get my own 'needs' met by heart, soul, touch, words, kisses, actual love making (3D), and not necessarily tantric although I have never developed that (even though it may be 1,000,000 times better I still need my physical 3D bodies needs met!

Trust me I have let go of her, she is currently married with children and I am not Jealous but perhaps I may be envious? I have sacrificed what 'I want' for the past 13 years but no matter how self sacrificing, altruistic, humble, detached, in a meditative state, giving, open minded, accepting, grateful, gracious etc... etc... I am there is still 'my needs' and if I believe everyone deserves love especially true love to be actualized then that includes 'me' I love myself and accept myself and I am whole! to put it into an analogy I was born with ten toes and ten fingers etc... if something is removed like a finger, I realize I am still whole but something is missing and can never be the same! metaphorically I need my finger back (manifested) with the bonus of a wedding ring on it, holding my twin flames hands and this time never letting go!
Old 27-02-2019, 03:56 AM
Ascender
Quote:
I just need hope and inspiration that, I can get my own 'needs' met by heart, soul, touch, words, kisses, actual love making (3D), and not necessarily tantric although I have never developed that (even though it may be 1,000,000 times better I still need my physical 3D bodies needs met.

...... I am there is still 'my needs' and if I believe everyone deserves love especially true love to be actualized then that includes 'me' I love myself and accept myself and I am whole! to put it into an analogy I was born with ten toes and ten fingers etc... if something is removed like a finger, I realize I am still whole but something is missing and can never be the same! metaphorically I need my finger back (manifested) with the bonus of a wedding ring on it, holding my ........
This is the most honest and straightforward expression that I have read in here.
Very clear of what you want.

No, I don't have the examples that you are seeking.
But, I just have to comment..
You can still have all that...
She is married..... so you probably need to seek someone else...?
Old 27-02-2019, 05:19 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinflame77
I have searched the internet, youtube, books etc...

I am 'only interested' in stories where you and your twin flame have re-united and perhaps have been together for 5,10,15,20,30,50+ years thus far?

respectably so was it a physical relationship perhaps producing children through natural means? (you don't need to go into personal details)

I just need hope and inspiration that, I can get my own 'needs' met by heart, soul, touch, words, kisses, actual love making (3D), and not necessarily tantric although I have never developed that (even though it may be 1,000,000 times better I still need my physical 3D bodies needs met!

Trust me I have let go of her, she is currently married with children and I am not Jealous but perhaps I may be envious? I have sacrificed what 'I want' for the past 13 years but no matter how self sacrificing, altruistic, humble, detached, in a meditative state, giving, open minded, accepting, grateful, gracious etc... etc... I am there is still 'my needs' and if I believe everyone deserves love especially true love to be actualized then that includes 'me' I love myself and accept myself and I am whole! to put it into an analogy I was born with ten toes and ten fingers etc... if something is removed like a finger, I realize I am still whole but something is missing and can never be the same! metaphorically I need my finger back (manifested) with the bonus of a wedding ring on it, holding my twin flames hands and this time never letting go!

If you have let your twin flame go why are you seeking for hope of reunion stories?
Old 27-02-2019, 07:18 AM
Newbie ;)

LET GO

Let= Allow Go= To Proceed Forward

MOVE ON

Move = Proceed in a Direction On= To Illuminate
also be in physically in contact with and supported by a surface.
indicating continuation of a movement or action.

I want to Continue to be with her be illuminated in my own life direction or enlightened proceed forward in my own direction to find myself....let me say this if a psych nurse and former patient had so much in common that 'me' found that I want to study psychology and needed time to grow to restore the power imbalance and in 2010 achieved a no axis one diagnosis (no mental illness) because I did so much therapy on myself that I became that role! scaling the mountain to the very top! But my 'ego' said to another doctor now that I am showing you this 'no axis one' paperwork can I legally seek a relationship with a former psych nurse if I am completely sane? And they detained me and made up a false stalking accusation and took me to court and she fled overseas! I had to go on the disability support pension lost my own home etc...become adversely bankrupt etc..and I cannot travel outside Australia whilst bankrupt or even if I was allowed to under exceptional circumstances I cannot afford to for a very long time!

My new passion is to not give up and focus on learning about business especially non-for-profit taking money from the rich and empowering the less fortunate until I hold all the aces!
Old 27-02-2019, 10:27 AM
Master
TFs still don't occur as often as the masses like to believe.
I know one couple who are TFs for sure.
They have been together in relationship for some 6-7 years now I think. Before, they had an on-off thing going on for some 4 years. It was the hardest thing I've ever seen two people go through. They literally couldn't live with or without each other. They weren't ready for reunion yet, but couldn't be apart either.
She was still married. I believe she had 3 young kids and was pregnant of the next when they met. You cannot time these things, they truly simply happen. Go figure how confusing and painful that is, to be pregnant of your husband's baby, which you'd go for out of happiness, then to fall for someone else on a much deeper level. Imagine the pain involved for all parties...

In any case, after a number of years of in and out they moved in together. They had another baby together. They're living as one big family, him & her and her 4 kids and their new baby.
They're the happiest couple, and family, I've ever seen. But to get to that point... A helluva lot of pain involved.
Being TFs really isn't something to envy and crave, although most do.

I also feel it's important to say that she was very evolved on her spiritual path, and personal growth path. Meaning she was truly ready for such a connection.
Also, she wasn't depressed, unhappy, "I don't know what to do with my life" like most people who think they're TFs.
She was happy, had her husband, kids, a business she'd set up: selling high vibrational crystals. She lived on one of the most beautiful places of our country with her family.
She had her life together when she met her TF.
Against popular belief, I believe that this is the only way you can and will meet your TF.
Old 27-02-2019, 12:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
They weren't ready for reunion yet, but couldn't be apart either.

They're the happiest couple, and family, I've ever seen. But to get to that point... A helluva lot of pain involved.
Being TFs really isn't something to envy and crave, although most do.

Against popular belief, I believe that this is the only way you can and will meet your TF.

I just want to say thankyou! To be totally truthful, I should have included all your words in the quote, as they all resonate with me!

I have done a lot of contemplation and thinking (manifesting) with long periods of presence! Some of my thoughts scare the hell out of me! More so with physical danger in the form of corruption within the Government, and many many things! I know my faith is very very strong! It get's tested and earlier this week, (as I had a feeling of 'wanting' to be free and get out) I had an unexpected cheque arrive in the mail...just enough to visit my nephew 580km away in an environment that I was very unfamiliar with, I always have my twin flame on my mind, but I also want to spread my love and mend family issues! As it turned out I had an average time for a few days and lost 'awareness' 'presence' and left around 5:00am in a 'pretty much isolated dessert' there were several hundred huge red kangaroos that quickly dart in front of my car at any point in time! I was doing 110kmph and thought I was lucky to think I was 'present' then the moment worry takes over BANG!!! I hit a very large Kangaroo in a split second doing about 90kmph I know the importance to be present use common sense (should have waited until about 9:30am to leave! And live life trying not to think about your twin too often, as much as I was petrified for my life, I know the greater power I am aware of is benevolent but is also paradoxical in that my life can be taken away at any point! I wish to not die not being given the chance to live a life with my twin, have children and live out my career purpose! 1,000,000 Kangaroos wont stop me, neither will corrupt Government officials!! it just turned 11:11pm
Old 27-02-2019, 12:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I just want to say thankyou! To be totally truthful, I should have included all your words in the quote, as they all resonate with me!

I have done a lot of contemplation and thinking (manifesting) with long periods of presence! Some of my thoughts scare the hell out of me! More so with physical danger in the form of corruption within the Government, and many many things! I know my faith is very very strong! It get's tested and earlier this week, (as I had a feeling of 'wanting' to be free and get out) I had an unexpected cheque arrive in the mail...just enough to visit my nephew 580km away in an environment that I was very unfamiliar with, I always have my twin flame on my mind, but I also want to spread my love and mend family issues! As it turned out I had an average time for a few days and lost 'awareness' 'presence' and left around 5:00am in a 'pretty much isolated dessert' there were several hundred huge red kangaroos that quickly dart in front of my car at any point in time! I was doing 110kmph and thought I was lucky to think I was 'present' then the moment worry takes over BANG!!! I hit a very large Kangaroo in a split second doing about 90kmph I know the importance to be present use common sense (should have waited until about 9:30am to leave! And live life trying not to think about your twin too often, as much as I was petrified for my life, I know the greater power I am aware of is benevolent but is also paradoxical in that my life can be taken away at any point! I wish to not die not being given the chance to live a life with my twin, have children and live out my career purpose! 1,000,000 Kangaroos wont stop me, neither will corrupt Government officials!! it just turned 11:11pm
MY TIME ZONE IS ADELAIDE SOUTH AUSTRALIA +9:30 GMT ALTHOUGH WE ARE IN SUMMER I THINK TODAY 27 FEBRUARY IS THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER...SO WE ARE IN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS BUT MY POINT WAS THE TWIN FLAME NUMBER WHICH I POSTED A MINUTE LATE ON MY ORIGINAL MESSAGE ....ADD OR DEDUCT FROM THE GMT AND YOU WILL SEE IT WAS 11:11 THE TWIN FLAME NUMBER! BUT ANYWAY TIME IS AN ILLUSION LOL
Old 27-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
. . . .

I believe there are a couple moderators on the forum who are twin flames/Soul connected. Heart and Lynn I believe. Here is one of his threads you can read through: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=125198

Last edited by T.L.M. : 27-02-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old 27-02-2019, 01:16 PM
Guide

My twin and I had no contact for over 20 years when we reunited 3 years ago. Reuniting and the feelings were intense (which is when I learned of twin flames). We are stuck between being more than friends, but not a couple. He was in a relationship when we reunited and remains in that relationship.

We seem to not be able to be together yet we can't be apart from each other either. Even when we try to be apart, we can't. It is not easy at all.

All I can say is for my relationship we have decided we will do what it takes to stay in each others lives, to be "friends".

Yes twins can reunite years or decades later, when they both are ready. You can't make it happen, it just does. I never thought I see my twin again, yet here he is, and having him in my life some is much better than not at all.

Hope that helps a little
Old 27-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Deactivated Account

I've read that Captain & Tenille are twins and their song Muskrat Love contains clues.