Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-01-2019, 12:11 PM
Master
Crystal Aura & being too flexible

Don't know if there's any other people here with a crystal aura as it apparently doesn't happen too often, but I got a question.
A while ago I read that when you're a Crystal aura you are very empathetic, able to see everyone's point of view and so on.
The risk is -esp in a love relationship- that you can tend to lose yourself because of doing exactly that; identifying too much with the other.

Now I've always had problems with that, adjusting to the other, also in friendships btw. Difficulty with sticking to my boundaries, but not sure if that's the same thing, I think it isn't.
It's just blending in with the energies of a situation or a person, and doing that too much.
I often also have problems with being seen. Likely also because of that. And I mean literally being seen as well as more figuratively.
I have an incredibly high energy -which I think is inherent to the Crystal aura-, yet when in a group it's as if no one notices me. EVEN in spiritual groups.
People getting my name wrong, even the workshop leader, even though I'd already done some 5 workshops with her (these being workshops that last several days, sometimes a week, without going home, sleeping on the premises of the center). She called me Paula, which doesn't even remotely resemble my name, which is Angelina.
She knew everyone else's name, even new people's, but never mine.
I've had that problem ever since I was a child, teachers getting it wrong, and I still encounter it.

I wonder if other Crystal aura people recognize this.
Old 21-01-2019, 02:40 PM
Knower

Crystal auras apparently take in other peoples aura. So if you were to look at your aura it would always be a different kind of colour depending on who you had absorbed in the vicinity. So, absorbing their energies and therefore being able to emphasise because you are literally feeling what it is like to be in their situation and you are even becoming like them in characteristics.

In terms of not being seen I don't think that's limited to a crystal aura. Your aura may actually stick very close to you and not as bright for various reasons - fear, sub-conscious issues, negative inner speak. But for whatever reason the outcome is your presence isn't noticed or acknowledged. People don't forget my name but I can frighten people when walking up behind and past people because they just don't sense my presence at all. It's not because I walk quietly it happens when I can be right in front of eyesight. Anyway, there are people that can walk into a room and instantly you turn around and notice them - that's because they have a very big and bright aura. A King is a good example of a person who exudes a very noticeable air (aura) about them. I'm trying to figure out how I can increase my own aura so I can be seen more too =]

Anyway, that's just my view, I hope it helps =]
Old 21-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Master
I'm not sure. Yes, a similar thing can happen when you're feeling insecure and possibly have your aura (too) close to you, not taking in healthy, personal space. But that feels different. Then people do see you, but choose to ignore or neglect you, which makes you feel even more unworthy.
Then people interrupt you, are rude, jump queue, are rude in traffic and so on.
What I meant is not like that. It's more like people simply don't notice you and don't even hear you when you speak.
The weird thing is, I've also been to the pub, and yes, feeling good, but still keeping my aura closer to me, only to end up having 90% of the men in there look at me as if I were the incarnation of Aphrodite herself, and keep doing so all night long. When that happens, women tend to glare, obviously not happy about me being there. I never understood what that was about. I'm not doing anything, not flirting, not looking for eye-contact, just going there to enjoy the band & the music.
Mind-boggling weird stuff.

Being seen or not... you can play with that when in a shopping mall. Just stand somewhere, make your aura invisible, allow it to become transparant and blend in with the environment. So it'd become one with the shop fronts and so on. Merge with it almost. Not really, but it seems that way as it's transparent.
When you do that, people will really NOT see you, bump into you, then look up, a bit shocked because the physical contact will make them aware of you, blinking their eyes like "How could I not have seen you??" (And yes, some might be somewhat freaked out)
I have noticed it doesn't work on young children. They too have a high energy, the same vibration I got, and they always spot me. Even babies. Once they're some 8 yrs old they lose that.
Anywho, if you've done that, then put bright red in your aura. People will walk around you as if you have a contagious disease, haha.
Very handy to use if you're walking in a busy street with traffic that drives too fast. I've done that myself, and suddenly cars started to veer towards the middle of the road when they were still some 100 meters away from me whereas before they almost ran me over (which freaked me out!).

In any case, what you said about crystal auras is true for sure! I'm not sure if it's a blessing or a curse to have a crystal aura. I feel it means it is extra important to surround myself with high vibrational people only so I don't lose the real me so easily, but such people aren't exactly around that much (yet). I'd have to go to a spiritual center or my fave crystal shop. Esp the latter is a relief for me.
I guess it's something I have to learn myself, but how... In a way it's going against something that comes naturally. I'll have to ponder that...
Any thoughts on that?
Old 21-01-2019, 05:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The weird thing is, I've also been to the pub, and yes, feeling good, but still keeping my aura closer to me, only to end up having 90% of the men in there look at me as if I were the incarnation of Aphrodite herself, and keep doing so all night long.

So, are you saying when you're out and about you're aware of what your aura is doing or can see it?

The bright red aura intention and contagious disease made me laugh! I'm not able to focus on seeing or sensing my aura on the go but I do notice young children always notice me more than adults.

Like attracts like I subscribe to, so the more you increase your vibration you'll find high vibrational people as I'm sure you'll come across - as you say 'yet' =] And in terms of your name just try to spend more time focussing on when people do remember it and see if that tips over the balance.

On the go, I can see nature auras very easily but people not so much so I stick with my gut for if I like the person or not on a vibrational level. Perhaps you're right it has nothing to do with auras being too close to the body as I can almost spot a mile away a shady character and I doubt he would have a big or bright aura. Anyway lately, I've been experimenting with surrounding myself in what is known as lovelight via a book called 'Urban Shaman' by Serge King. The theory is you charge your aura with colour, images, symbols or whatnot that bring sunshine, knowledge and happiness and then you charge it with a good thought like thinking of something beautiful perhaps.

I can't think of how but, yeah, I wouldn't go against your natural abilties. aurascolors.com has a section on the crystal aura and mentions healing abilities. When you heal others you actually receive healing yourself, especially if you're using reiki. So that way what you are is a strength. And for a more concise answer I would advise trying to get in touch with your higher self or spirit guides. A well-constructed question does wonders for the detailed insight you receive. If you're new to connecting in with them I'd try YouTube for a guided meditation.
Old 22-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Master
Hi fellow Taurus!
I cannot see auras with my physical eyes, but I can 'see' my aura intuitively. And if you want to do the red aura thing, you don't need to physically see it either. Just stating would be enough, stating that your aura is now bright red, if visualising is difficult. Same with the transparent thing. And yes, I can do that on the go, but it does require a little bit of 'space' to do so. I can even do it whilst driving, do so too when there's a lot of a-holes on the road that drive dangerously close to me. Too many of those around these days... (If you're not used to this stuff, please do not do it whilst driving! I've been busy with this for some 15 years, so it comes easy to me.)
But of course when traffic is insanely busy I wouldn't do it as it does distract a bit for a short time.
In such cases I also ask the angels, particularly AE Michael to help out and to keep me safe (I've been in a car accident before and it ruined my life --> whiplash) and to make the car slow down. I visualize the angels and/or Michael slowing the car down. it works 99% of the time.
Anyway, working with colour is very powerful :) What you describe from that book is the same thing.
Also, it is not changing your core aura colour btw. It is more like adding a temp layer over it or in it. Like you have this 'mood' layer as well that is picked up with Kirlian photography. Such aura photos don't read your aura colour, just the mood and state of being at that moment. That's why they can be different every time.
Putting a colour in your aura for a purpose is similar. It does not change your core colour, which I believe is impossible. Putting a colour in your aura isn't difficult nor does it require a lot of energy.

I'll have to look up the crystal aura thing again. I used to have a site, maybe the one you mention, that was real good, lost the URL.
I can heal but the thing is, if I do give healing session I give too much of myself, it wears me out. I prefer reading. And in a way that makes sense as I'm all about empowerment and inspiring ppl to do things themselves, to be able to carry -and hopefully solve- their burdens themselves.
That's also healing, but in an entirely different way, and yes, that makes me feel good for sure!

EDIT: It was that site! Thank you!! I'm so glad to have it back, it's the best site I've ever come across. Most don't even have Crystal aura in their tests or info, nor the overlays.

I took that quiz again for the heck of it:
Primary Crystal, secondary Violet. Which explains why I don't heal people, nor heal 1-on-1. Violets are inspirational teachers, feeling drawn to educate the masses, and this is spot on. I do not wish to work 1-on-1, partially cos it wears me out more, partially cos I want to have a bigger reach.

Do you know your aura colours? I'm curious now!
Old 22-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Knower

Yeah, I can totally see that being as a layer kind of thing and not an actual change. I think the lovelight must of had some effect though because while I was running errands today the customer service people I dealt with were all really sweet and accommodating - a very pleasurable experience and that's not always the norm, well, I usually got neutral or pleasant interactions.

Glad to hear that site turned out to be the one you had lost =] I tried the test before and I think it was the same result as when I did just now, which is crystal and yellow secondary. I can't say for sure, I just know it's plausible. But I do know in the past someone who knew me once said to me I was different around a certain group of people he hadn't met before - don't know if he saw it as a good or bad was just shocked. Might explain why I haven't been able to figure out what colour my aura is, I've seen indigo, sky-blue, emerald, light green and white-yellow among others at times! Mind boggling - hah. I don't know if it's similar for everyone but also have different body parts show different colours. I have an aura reading scheduled for the end of the month so I'm sure they can explain what might be going on =]
Old 22-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Master
Fellow Taurus, fellow Crystal, yay! Haha.
All the colours you mention... I myself resonate really well with rainbows, rainbow colours, rainbow energy and so on. I think this has something to do with being a Crystal as well? Kind of like being a universal recipient & donor? LOL.
I AM multi-faceted, I'm not just one thing, I always compare it to a diamond shaped crystal (I have a number of those as well btw, glass ones, I love 'em so much!). I feel each facet represents a different aspect and also energy and possibly colour? Like creativity has a different vibration than psychology/coaching. And even within creativity there's variances, as drumming and painting are very different.
Maybe that also explains why a Crystal resonates with so many colours? I am extremely diverse. Because I am multi-faceted. That's also why I can deal with people from all walks of life, although I have my preferences of course. It's like for each group my diamond turns to the matching facet so we can communicate.
It's also why most people cannot fathom me. Funny it mentioned that on the website as well, that it can confuse people that one minute you're like a Green, the next like a Yellow. I think that is very true. There's really very few people who get me, see the complete picture. This can also be a reason for not feeling understood. And often I don't feel understood. Many people tend to underestimate me.
I think this is because they're mostly used to dealing with more 'flat' people? Not multi-coloured, multi-faceted ones? Maybe this is also why I don't get seen so easily?
I have btw also noticed with some workshop leaders who are further than me with some things, that they don't like me. Always makes me wonder if they're jealous, it's really weird. One once smacked me energetically during a workshop! I was shocked! Only have this with women.
I know that some people can see the whole of me, the entire diamond so to speak, and tend to be awed by that (had that happen with a friend who's a psychic, medium and so on. Now she's a friend and empowered, so not envious thank goodness, hihi). That makes me feel uncomfortable, because I don't think I myself can see the whole of me. So when she stood there in awe, saying "Wowwww!", I was like "What???" Made me feel very uncomfortable, hihi.

Telling you all this, cos I wonder if you recognize any of this?
When I 'see' my aura it's not just clear and transparent either, like described on the website. It is more like 'glitter'. Which is why it holds all these colours. And also why I LOVE LOVE LOVE rainbow colours, energies, rainbows in the sky and in crystals, and so on.
Now I'm thinking... maybe I have a Rainbow aura??? Or maybe it's the updated version of the crystal aura? I know these things can change, evolve etc.

Nice to see you've also noticed that children always notice you!
The very young ones (0-2 yrs) sometimes crane their necks to make eye-contact, hihi.
Love to hear if you recognize any of the above! Sorry for writing such tomes.
Old 22-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Knower

Never heard the word 'tome' before. I don't mind as I always have to refrain from doing the exact same thing.

Have you ever taken the Myer Briggs? It'd be funny if we were the same one. I do identify strongly as a INFP btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
There's really very few people who get me, see the complete picture. This can also be a reason for not feeling understood. And often I don't feel understood. Many people tend to underestimate me.
Oh, get out of my head, hahaha! I've put that view on pause however because it might be hindering me from having good relationships with people. To be honest, people surprise you and the longer you get to know them no matter how many years pass they can show you a side of themselves you aren't aware of. I think people show you one facet of themselves due to circumstance and conformity. It's like when you join a group or belong to a community there are unspoken rules of how you can act, what you will think and what you will speak about and what is alien and therefore discouraged. The survival instinct is to conform or else be cast out from your community and therefore perish. Obviously, that doesn't apply to our modern civilisation but some people operate from these instincts. I say this with an assumption as I don't tend to conform because I tried it but did a terrible job of it and no one bought it, hah. I think other people are better at disguises and appearing one-sided. To get beyond all the superficiality to different sides of people...well I don't know, actually. I imagine spend more time with them and ask better questions. Try to understand them to the point they begin to reciprocate.

Another reason you could experience being multi-faceted and people feel flat in comparison - I know the feeling well - can be due to being an old soul. Every time the soul goes back to the spirit world they incorporate some of that personality into themselves from that previous life. You could just have had many lifetimes and therefore you can tap into so many facets of yourself like a diamond-shaped crystal.

Have you ever got an aura reading or an Akashic Records reading? You'd know whether it was a rainbow or crystal aura you had and you'd probably get to the bottom of why you're the way you are on a soul level, which is very healing.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:50 AM
Master
I think I am quite an old soul, yes.
I do believe Crystals are people who are more 'advantaged' and that being the reason for it to be reasonably rare. I suspect these days it is becoming more common as more and more people get to a higher vibration and wake up.
A couple of years ago I read that sometimes -when people grow enough- their aura/purpose can change. As such Indigos can shift into Crystal. This because Indigos aren't needed so much anymore like they were when they first began to incarnate in huge waves, and if they're awakened enough it could happen.

I did the Myers Briggs, have done it before, couldn't remember what I got. I got two different outcomes, depending on the test (I did a few): Either ENFP or INFP.
Reading the personalities I recognize both, feel most drawn to ENFP, although on a different site with a slightly varying description this could change. But I think I had ENFP before as well.
That's the problem, yet again, haha. The NFP bit is certain though. the E and I changing I can relate to. I can be both more introverted and extraverted. Depends on the situation, my mood and so on.
That's why I have difficult with all such tests: I often have both of the extremes in me, it just depends on the situation which one is strongest.
Similar thing with enneagrams. THey're pointless for me, as are many other quizzes & tests, as I see straight through the questions, know what they're trying to get out of you. Meaning I can steer the outcome in any direction I like.
I think it has to do with being Crystal and Violet. Violet seems to be the direct opposite of Crystal when it comes to being outgoing.
I have this 'contradiction' in astrology as well: I am a Taurus, Chinese sign is Horse. These two are also absolute opposites of one another.

In any case, I bought Pamala's book "Love Colours". It just came in. I might get the other book on Life Colours too.
Funny how you can suddenly be totally intrigued by aura colours again, haha.
Old 23-01-2019, 12:43 PM
Knower

INFP actually out of all the introverted personalities has one of the most extroverted expressions as they will do or become anything if it is needed to meet their goal. I used to confuse people by being super social and open in the beginning and then start doing my own thing quietly or 'leave me alone I'm taking time for myself' - oops. 16personalties.com I found the most informative via the free info.

Anyway, I do agree auras are exciting. They carry so much information in them, even past lives. Rose Rosetree has a really good book called 'Aura Reading Through All Your Senses: Celestial Perception Made Practical'. I plan on having a read as I found her cord cutting book super informative and helpful.