Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-09-2018, 12:54 PM
Experiencer
Divine Masculine experience

Can any DM shed some light as to what they experienced when they their DF
I’ve read the M experience differs greatly than the F, but it failed to say how or why.

I knew within hours when I met my Twin but it would seem it took him a few months to figure out this connection wasn’t going away, curious to know what the M experienced.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:16 PM
Experiencer
Sent you an inbox message.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:00 PM
Suspended
Guide
Im curious too.

Tim why cant you post it public?
Old 04-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Experiencer
........................no point:)

Last edited by T.L.M. : 05-09-2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Suspended
Guide
So, now my one and only question for you is, why are you not healing??

Healing yourself, digging deeper every day into the core of every little amd big upset, thats where God wants you to be and do the work.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:31 AM
Experiencer
Wow, really?! You guys asked for a response and you got one . . . Then you go on to say I am not healing. You do realize healing doesn't have to be some hard exercise . . . It happens when I sleep, eat, laugh, listen to music, spread love to others/service to others. I don't have to focus on healing all day everyday, as the cells do that as they multiply from the inside out . . . Also, a-lot of us are on standby for when things get even more bizarre. I can't just show my angelic features, wings and all, this is gonna' happen when more people are ready for it, not when I am, otherwise I'd be impatient with life itself and would wreak chaos(in a spiritual sense) on those that don't deserve it. Technically your second QUESTION, but who is counting? -- I have a question for you, why do you assume people aren't healing? Also, you shouldn't just ASSume you know things, especially from just reading text on a forum. Look around you, everything is healing: not just those putting in 'hard work', all healing energies are free to all, and whatever excess energy I have inside of me pours out onto others and everything around me, and ripples out into the entire cosmos.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:20 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.
Wow, really?! You guys asked for a response and you got one . . . Then you go on to say I am not healing. You do realize healing doesn't have to be some hard exercise . . . It happens when I sleep, eat, laugh, listen to music, spread love to others/service to others. I don't have to focus on healing all day everyday, as the cells do that as they multiply from the inside out . . . Also, a-lot of us are on standby for when things get even more bizarre. I can't just show my angelic features, wings and all, this is gonna' happen when more people are ready for it, not when I am, otherwise I'd be impatient with life itself and would wreak chaos(in a spiritual sense) on those that don't deserve it. Technically your second QUESTION, but who is counting? -- I have a question for you, why do you assume people aren't healing? Also, you shouldn't just ASSume you know things, especially from just reading text on a forum. Look around you, everything is healing: not just those putting in 'hard work', all healing energies are free to all, and whatever excess energy I have inside of me pours out onto others and everything around me, and ripples out into the entire cosmos.
No offense but you said in your previous post "when I do start to heal" which implies that you havent. I was only responding to that, nothing else.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:19 PM
Experiencer
Obviously misread, or a typo, or both. I thought I added the word 'completely' within the sentence - as in totality. But, did you even read the whole thing? -- Because it would have obviously cleared up the confusion, if it was just a typo. So, I deleted the message because it wasn't asking for advise it was offering what I've experienced, not asking: 'What should I do?' -- But if it was still there, than we would have known for sure what the communication error was haha! Sorry, my bad; don't mind being corrected.

Last edited by T.L.M. : 05-09-2018 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Experiencer

T.L.M:: You sounded so much like someone I knew until recently. I just had to laugh my head off. Since you both have the same same first name. It made me smile even more. Thank you
Old 05-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
T.L.M.: You sounded so much like someone I knew until recently. I just had to laugh my head off. Since you both have the same same first name. It made me smile even more. Thank you

Hopefully an endearing laugh of course, wouldn't have it any other way!