Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-01-2019, 04:07 AM
Ascender
Wink I Really Feel Fine Alone Right Now

I have been off finding myself so-to-speak
And I had aspirations of a relationship with a guy who turned out to be, "drift wood" as the Law of Attraction joke goes
There are so many men out there. He only had like two really good matching qualities out of several that I want. I have a new supportive male friend and he is more valuable to me as well as my female friends. I feel fine.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Maybe everyone needs time alone every now and then. Enjoy it and learn from it : )
Old 08-02-2019, 12:51 AM
Seeker

How I think of it all when a relationship doesn’t work, is the universe will only provide us things that are of the same vibration of ourselves. So maybe he was at a lower vibration than you, or you were more spiritually awakened or at least more insightful than he in terms of awareness and vibration, and the higher power believed maybe that he would not serve the right purpose in your life, at least not for now. That’s just how I look at things, and sometimes the best relationships start as friendships :). Stay open and optimistic, and know everything happens for a reason, and to let it all unfold naturally. :) Blessings to you!��
Old 24-02-2019, 07:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile You must never feel that you are alone again

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I have been off finding myself so-to-speak
And I had aspirations of a relationship with a guy who turned out to be, "drift wood" as the Law of Attraction joke goes
There are so many men out there. He only had like two really good matching qualities out of several that I want. I have a new supportive male friend and he is more valuable to me as well as my female friends. I feel fine.

Matching qualities are not whats important (in my opinion) at this time of your life. If the person you seek is caring & giving you both could compromise & move along together to a brighter future for each of you. I am sending loving energy to you...would love to hear some happy developments from you :)