Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 06-01-2019, 07:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Aliens on Earth?

I know this is far fetched but could evolution be a fractal of the multiverse? What if it's not all about human consciousness per se but about different versions of it depending on biological makeup. We can form theory of mind about the animals that share our world, but can we fathom this on an infinite scale? Like changing out peripherals, realities phasing in and out, experience not limited by form.

Within the multiverse couldn't this theoretically happen on earth alone? Once evolution grows a new limb it can then explore infinite possibilities a mutated gene at a time. A tree of life that branches throughout, linking universe after universe. Is there an equilibrium within the system that dictates it's progress? I would think not. From dinosaurs to birds can we imagine a more dynamic change? What other higher lifeforms could have spawned from our earth given different factors? Is life creating life for the sake of experience alone? Is our quest for answers into the nature of existence a mere fractal as well? Is it too on that same quest? We are creatures bound to our biology but creation itself knows no boundaries.

Could we look beyond our limitations? Beyond our egoic minds to except a concept that removes us from center stage? Taking the spotlight off of human consciousness and back to a bigger question. What on earth is creation searching for?!
Old 07-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Deactivated Account
I found some coherence to the theory posted here if anyone wants to check it out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson
I know this is far fetched but could evolution be a fractal of the multiverse? What if it's not all about human consciousness per se but about different versions of it depending on biological makeup. We can form theory of mind about the animals that share our world, but can we fathom this on an infinite scale? Like changing out peripherals, realities phasing in and out, experience not limited by form.

Within the multiverse couldn't this theoretically happen on earth alone? Once evolution grows a new limb it can then explore infinite possibilities a mutated gene at a time. A tree of life that branches throughout, linking universe after universe. Is there an equilibrium within the system that dictates it's progress? I would think not. From dinosaurs to birds can we imagine a more dynamic change? What other higher lifeforms could have spawned from our earth given different factors? Is life creating life for the sake of experience alone? Is our quest for answers into the nature of existence a mere fractal as well? Is it too on that same quest? We are creatures bound to our biology but creation itself knows no boundaries.

Could we look beyond our limitations? Beyond our egoic minds to except a concept that removes us from center stage? Taking the spotlight off of human consciousness and back to a bigger question. What on earth is creation searching for?!
Old 14-01-2019, 07:42 PM
Master
Hello Jefferson --
This is an interesting question, as is really anything involving the multiverse beyond the "normal" quantum thing.

This is what I call the normal quantum thing, in the sense of organic growth and evolution:

1) the subset of infinities in each moment that are available to each of us (i.e., a constrained subset of infinity is available to me in each moment regarding my choices and outcomes in each moment) and
2) more broadly to this instance of our universe (i.e., a constrained subset of infinity is available to the universe in each moment regarding action/root cause and reaction/outcome). With each new moment arising from the field yet simultaneously connected to and contiguous with all prior moments. This can be viewed as moving across very similar alternative realities, some of which are more or less likely and one of which comes into being at each moment. The general quantum thing. Which as it applies in this sense is what I call the "normal" quantum thing.

When I say moment, we may take that as Planck moments or we may speak more broadly of quantum awareness beyond (or, occurring instantaneously across) time and space. But in this (our) instance of the physical universe, materiality is bounded by time and space. Which means, an alpha and an omega. Only consciousness or spirit is ultimately unbounded by time and space and materiality more broadly. But the multiverse involves materiality as well as consciousness...or at least it does for some portions, like our own universe and our own incarnated life forms and similar.

The thing is...if Mandela is alive now when before he was dead, or if Elvis were alive now when before he was dead (etc)...then this would be a different instance of our universe. And I don't mean it would simply be a different outcome of all our consecutives infinities in each moment.

No, that would be a casting of an entirely different instance. But it would be an instance that is necessarily still very similar, similar enough to hold all the energy that occurs when one instance is gone and another comes into being. The casting comes from a higher dimension, at least a few dimensions higher. It's more of a brute force movement, a necessary one like breathing, to contain the energy. So, it is meant to be an equivalent place, and we can see that humanity still have all our same core problems and challenges as we did in the other instances. But now, somehow Mandela didn't die in the 80s etc. and some other random stuff is different.

This is different to the smooth evolution of our constrained infinities, where over time you transform very deeply...you being a person, humanity, the earth, the universe, or the multiverse. If you (a person) begin to take conscious choices in each moment, you may see profound change within your lifetime That's why it is also said that ultimately (and not just in politics) all things are local...local to this universe, to this earth, to this humanity, and to you personally.

I will check out your link when I have time & thanks for your thoughts. I wasn't sure what your thoughts were about the alien connection but I did see all the interesting stuff on the multiverse.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 14-01-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Aliens have been coming to earth right from the days of fallen angels. They are here with us. Only that they may manifest in different ways. But Gods Angels will only appear to you intentionally.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Are you referring to the book of Enoch? That one didn't resonate with me too much. Out of the books left out of the Bible the book of Thomas for me has the most light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Coco
Aliens have been coming to earth right from the days of fallen angels. They are here with us. Only that they may manifest in different ways. But Gods Angels will only appear to you intentionally.