Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Ascender
I think it is all about our re-connection to the divine, and the twin experience is just a massive stepping stone.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 02-01-2011, 01:56 PM
angel62

iv been waiting for my twin for a while now although we have met before in spirit our soles havnt had the chance to meet here yet
so im hoping 2011 will be our year
Old 02-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Ascender
It is my understanding that spirit is our true essence and twins are not truly seperated at all, all is an illusion. I met mine astrally......we both astral travelled to each other. We were friends on a forum at the time and i had been to him to give Reiki.

Then came the energy mergance which was mind blowing! Unfortunately i ran from what i could not understand at the time, the energy was too intense. I was recieving a lot of Synchronicitys also.

It meant as lot that he returned my happy new years message as there had been no contact from him since April time.

I do feel that love vibrations have been very powerful since new year, and there is a lot of magic in the air.
I hope you do meet up angel..........soon!

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 02-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Guide
I physically lost my twin flame the last 11/11/2010. (does it sound familiar?)

Now, I only hope that 2011 gives me the opportunity to overcome the deep grief, to go on with our common projects and dreams, as well as to grow in spirit, to develop my understanding and compassion, and to find his guide wherever he is, to make sure that I am on the right path.

I wish you all, wonderful forum members, that this New Year you find your twin flames, if you have not done yet, and also you find enough strength to work to keeping the connection with your twins as alive as possible, for your mutual growth.

I also wish you to go further and work together with them, besides mirroring one soul on the other, to make this world better than it is, for your delight and plenitude.

Old 03-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Aislyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
The twin experience is the highest vibration of love and not easily explained..........Has to be experienced to be understood. It blows all logical thought and theory away.

I guess we are all at different levels of growth Aislyn. The experience will come to them when their souls are ready.

Try not to let them make you feel bad about it..........It's all about unconditional love..........especially for self.

I believe in it, I've seen it. For most of my life I've felt that my other half wasn't on this plane... and I still believe that, but that doesn't mean there isn't lesser forms of love to partake in if need be. But I don't really want to, I don't feel left out and I'm most certainly not going to talk people OUT of the idea, I know I have a tf, I just also know there is a distinct probability that I won't find them in this life and I'm ok with that. Just means now is time to work on my soul. I love seeing tf together though, it gets me hopeful and reminds me of how things have been before... it's like hanging out with your family even though these are strangers, customers at work lolz.

I cheer for everyone who has their tf!! It's awesome.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:01 AM
Ascender
We are here in human guise to experience love in all it's many forms aren't we Aislyn.

As souls many of us are now awakening to remember our soul bonds at all levels.

We are all as one, and that is what we come to understand..........All connected.

One soul may come to the Earthplane to experience and learn specific lessons all towards soul growth, leaving the twin behind to guide.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
I physically lost my twin flame the last 11/11/2010. (does it sound familiar?)

Now, I only hope that 2011 gives me the opportunity to overcome the deep grief, to go on with our common projects and dreams, as well as to grow in spirit, to develop my understanding and compassion, and to find his guide wherever he is, to make sure that I am on the right path.

I wish you all, wonderful forum members, that this New Year you find your twin flames, if you have not done yet, and also you find enough strength to work to keeping the connection with your twins as alive as possible, for your mutual growth.

I also wish you to go further and work together with them, besides mirroring one soul on the other, to make this world better than it is, for your delight and plenitude.

My heart goes out to you Tiss.

To experience upon the earthplane the vibrational frequency of TF love is the Highest blessing. You must know that your bond of love is eternal and subsequently there is no true seperation between your souls. You will still walk forward and learn together as before, but he is just on a different vibrational frequency now.

It is all about energy with these bonds and energy cannot die.
Thankyou for sharing with us Tiss.

Old 03-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Master
beautiful posts...love to all...

7L
Old 03-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Ascender
Are you picking up on the new and powerful love vibrations 7? I keep feeling intuitionally Breakthroughs are imminent.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:21 PM
kews99

i do so hope this year i shall meet mine wherever you may be i invite you .love n light to all x