Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 19-02-2015, 08:57 PM
Suspended

im the most serious person on these forums, it was the aliens that were really responible for slavery in the south, what do you think they grew all that cotoon for, SOCKS!! and now that they have run out they are back for more! we must stop them!
Old 20-02-2015, 12:07 AM
Seeker

I normally do not post anything so I can avoid as much attention as possible, however if I'm going to ask for help in the future I feel I should contribute.

In the past the government has been working physically with aliens. They have been taking actions to modify the abilities of certain individuals. To my knowledge that modification has been to increase the capacity of persons with access to certain powers; primarily psychics. With increased capacity they allow their subjects to build up large pools of power so they may collect it. I do not know what allows the abilities to be used, however it is some type of substance or energy which they are able to harvest on a regular basis. They have effectively turned a portion of the psychics (and perhaps others) into cattle which they can milk on a consistent basis. This was happening in the past and, unless things have changed drastically, I have to assume it is still happening now. I am not saying this applies to all aliens and I do not believe it is representative of all encounters/relationships. However I have no doubt this has been happening to a portion of the US population. I assume they use what they collect to effectively create their own psychic powers, however I cannot confirm this... They didn't hang out with me for my personality.
Old 02-04-2015, 05:19 AM
Experiencer

We're did you encounter them??
Old 05-04-2015, 07:00 AM
Shamot

Clouded perceptions

[quote=durgaa]Like humans, there are aliens who are good and bad too. l can't be arbitrary or dogmatic about this subject, but l have done a fair bit of research.
l don't think hypnagogic images come even close what a lot of abductees describe. lt's the same when ppl have visions or out-of-body experiences; the psychiatrists are too ready to call it 'Hallucinaton'. l think a lot of abductions in the bedroom are happening at an astral level, with a lot of shapeshifting going on by God knows what. But, ths doesn't explain the mass of abductions taking place in the wide-awake state and out of doors. lt wouldn't surprise me if there's a huge collaboration between world governments a certain alien races - or that some abductions are nothing to do with aliens at all. The Archons seem to be a popular theme at the moment.
l think the work of Eve Lorgen and some others might be closer to the truth. She also discusses the 'Alien Love Bite' in connection with abductee's - she's written two books on this subject.
There is a pile of conspiracy garbage out there and you need to be careful, but l found eve to be more believable than most.
These are her qualifications (although l'm not sure there are any real qualifications for hypnotherapy); she's done quite a few radio interviews on youtube about abductions, milabs etc. and she's a good speaker.

Here's one lnterview called 'The Alien Agenda'

I went to the link on YouTube and listen to the 2hr interview. While it was very interesting, like a lot of talk about aliens and the paranormal activity, it tends to get very messy. This interview is a classic case. I have done a lot of research for my book (yes I'm going to promote my work - just like they did ), as a result of the research I started to notice that the references they were making came from a combination of Hindu and Egyptian mythology, Gnostic concepts of a conceited demiurge and sci-fi films. Although I do believe there is a spatter of truth in all these elements, I don't believe you can ride 2 horses at once - comfortably anyway I wonder if they are followers of Rudolf Steiners work because he had very similar ideas, particularly in reference to the Etheric body & a malevolent entity who will introduce technology as the new God - so to speak.

Interestingly, (for me) Eve spoke about 'shadow men' whom I have encountered myself. Several years ago I started a journey (sorry about the cliche) of unravelling the secrets in the Gospel of Thomas (yes, I know - I should be in another section of this forum ). When I started to write in a journal I bought for that purpose I had 4 visits. 1 was emotionally invasive, the other physical. I guess this fits as 'alien' encounter. From what I understand they were very concerned about what I was writing because the first 2 events involved them looking in my journal. If you want to read the experiences I had I will put the link below (it goes to the site dedicated to my book - just scroll down a little if you go there).

In answer to the initial question in this thread, I think there are abductions & it's likely some are unpleasant. We would like to think that an advanced species would be ultruistic but then when you the types of people who hold power on our planet you begin to understand that those in power lust for more power. Prof Stephen Hawkins was asked if he could do something for human kind what it would be - he replied 'remove aggression' This, according to him, is what will destroy us. I think that is quite accurate & perhaps if our species doesn't kill itself the ones left in power will leave this planet (once it is no longer habitable) & pillage other worlds. Hopefully enlightened people will show our leaders a better way - hopefully. On a brighter note, if aliens are on our planet they have a vested interested in saving it from destruction so that's a plus! I do agree with the idea that the aliens lack 'soul' and it's something they desire. I also think we humans are special in that we have that thing - Jesus said that the source (he called father) holds us above all other creations because of this fact.

Here is the link if you want to read more.

Apparently I can't put a link into a post until I have made 15+ posts so if you want to read more on the above Google Seventy-seventh Pearl.

Regards
Shamot Sesju
Old 05-04-2015, 08:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
So, why are people abducted? I do not believe that if there was an advanced race of aliens that they would have no reverence for life and deliberately harm and experiment on humans. A spiritually and intellectually advanced human would not experiment on animals. And, in the end, we are all the same - beings of light put into physical form. At least with this reasoning, they can't be abducting people to harm them. So what other conclusions can we make? Are abductees being selected to be socially integrated with alien races? Is there a spiritual reason behind abduction? Please share your thoughts, theories, etc.

Here are real reasons behind abductions.
Those who were Jehovah Anunnaki followers were those who were oriented towards the Orions and not the Star Nations(Galactic Federation).
The Star Nations(Galactic Federation) approached the governments of both the United States as well as Russia in the times directly following the second world war. They offered themselves and their services but did not agree to transfer technology to the governments of the USA or Russia.
They hoped for a spiritual understanding of what the teachings of the Galactic Federation were about.
In other words, they offered to assist in the evolution and development of mankind, but simply did not agree with the request to hand over technology which would ensure that the governments of the day would continue in power.

The results were that the official ambassadors of the Galactic Federation were turned down, especially since at the same time ambassadors of the Orion Reptilian faction, the Reticulans and the greys also approached the governments of the day and DID agree to exchange power and technology with the governments for their benefit, with the request at the time that they be allowed to ABDUCT individuals for observation.
This was what was presented to the United States government.
The government of the day under Truman and then Eisenhower did go forward with the agreements, signing treaties with the greys of the time, the Orion Empire.

The result was the Star Nations(Galactic Federation) was shut out of any role in the development of humanity in terms of a role with the official sanction of the governments of the day.
It had to instead be secretive in its dealings with humanity as a result, for it did not receive an official welcomes from the Powers of the day, who instead chose to go with the Orion Empire, the Orion Reptilian faction, and had much dealings with the greys who became well known to humanity and are the face of aliens to this day.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Experiencer

Star nation ??galactic federation.. how do I get in contact ..
Old 05-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
Star nation ??galactic federation.. how do I get in contact ..

expand your consciousness and send out love to them with the intent of them receiving it.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Deactivated Account

If you want to know whom is abducting humans and performing all kinds of highly classified (illegal) experiments on them like extracting DNA for cloning, just go knock on the door of the CIA/Mossad etc. That's where you'll find all your answers. Aliens haven't been abducting humans, humans have.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:02 PM
Suspended

Quote:
If you want to know whom is abducting humans and performing all kinds of highly classified (illegal) experiments on them like extracting DNA for cloning, just go knock on the door of the CIA/Mossad etc. That's where you'll find all your answers. Aliens haven't been abducting humans, humans have.

NL, those are called 'Milab' abductions, but it doesn't answer the whole question.
Many researches have spoken about government abductions..
Old 08-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Deactivated Account

durgaa, indulge me, what is the difference between presumed "alien abductions" and "human" alien abductions? How would an abductee be able to tell if their captors are human or alien?

Those who've had direct experience we'd assume would be the most reliable sources. The credibility of good research depends on the accuracy and credibility of its sources. Has anyone on this thread been abducted? If so, what did your captors look like?