Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-10-2013, 03:15 AM
Njosnavelin

I need a moldavite expert to analyse my experiences so far & other moldavite

Hello,

I have had a piece of moldavite for about 3-4 months now. I am in my early twenties, female. It's about 5 cm long and wide. I have had a lot of changes, synchronicitys happen. Here is what I had so far happen:

1 . The first few days I had it, I felt a light headed feeling. Even nausea the first few hours. I got use to its vibration after a few days.

2. Prior to having it, I was upset and bummed about a girl who I had been on a first date with who ignored my calls, but I totally forgot and got over it a few days after getting the moldavite. I had realized how she was not the right match for me and saw how it was for the best.

3. A long time friend of mine, we suddenly stopped calling each other. We use to call each other very often, and suddenly as soon as I got the moldavite we grew apart. I do not and did not feel sadness or concern at all. In the past we use to get into arguments, she was not very accepting of my sexual orientation, and she would often drain me. So I see how perhaps it was for my best.

4. Every night, its under my pillow and let me tell you, I have been having very vivid dreams, some seem so real.

5. In meditation, if I put it on my heart and I get this lightness feeling, tingling feeling.

6. Childhood friends of mine came back into my life, and it is a very positive friendships. We get into very stimulating conversations that are very deep. I sort have grew apart with other friends I have, but I believe the other people I spend time with I feel like I evolve with.

7. I have became even more spiritual. Reading books a lot on it.

8 . I have had some synchronicities with this one girl. For instance, I barely know her, met her at this cooking class. Only saw each other a few times.We clicked instantly, she even mentioned how much we have great chemistry after two hours of meeting. I'm not gonna lie, I did develop a crush on her. But the synchronicities/ coincidences were :

-I had been talking about a very rare song, not many people know it, and the next day, she talks about it. What were the odds?

- I go out with a friend of mine unrelated to this girl. We end up meeting people. Out of the blue they start talking about this girl. I found it very strange, what were the odds In Los Angeles city so many people in it, I would meet people who know her, it's not a small town.

- she has quite a rare name, and randomly opening up a book one day to her name.

- I don't know if this counts but she has the greenest eyes I've ever seen. And I have had this song prior to meeting her and still to this day stuck in my head, the title of the song is called green eyes.

- another friend who doesn't know her ending up hearing about her from another friend who didnt know her. What were the odds.

- I get this feeling in my heart chakra when I heard her voice.

I ended up asking this girl out via text but she never responded. However she kept on inviting me to twitter events month later one of them to which I didnt see her but there were many people and we had to sign in and what were the odds the name that I see right above where i had to sign was her name. When I saw it I got this string feeling in my heart chakra.

we did ended up seeing each other and I asked her if she was into women and it turns out she isn't. She didnt think I was asking her out the whole time. We had a lack of communication. A medium i saw recently had told me I would be with someone whom communication will be important. I don't know if it means anything. I have been quite bummed and hurt over this. I don't understand why, I only met her a few times in my life. I did send her a msg keeping an open door if she ever changes her mind, to which she didnt respond.

8. Recently I have been arguing a lot with with my parents about issues revolving my coming out. And They are accepting of my orientation but we didnt see situations the same way. I got it all out of my system and now they agree with me. With certain friends as well I have been coming out more, so the issue revolving being out has been present a lot.

I have been feeling sad and anxious all week almost depressed,I don't know if its related to the moldavite, but both #8 and #9 occurred at the same time. Maybe its too much at the same time?I need some advice with #8 above, I have been having trouble letting go what happened with this girl, I guess I really liked her, even though I barely knew her, which I find strange.

But this past week I have been feeling down, I have been wearing moldavite around my neck on my heart chakra the whole time. When I got it I put it in the sun, removed negative energy with water and put holy water on it. I even recharged it under a meteor shower. So it must be clear of negative energy. I recharge it every once I a while. Even the gem cage that holds it I had removed negative energy. The only thing is the chain I didnt do anything to it, but can a chain carry negative energy or am I over thinking it?

What do you guys think of my moldavite experiences?

Thank you.
Old 25-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Beckey Sedai

First. I am wondering of the only thing you've done recently is start wearing/using Moldavite? Because that is a lot of stuff going on.

My understanding is that a lot of people experience extreme reactions to it when they first use it, but then adjust to it. But, I never really hear people talk about the continued experience with it.
Personally, I didn't really feel much of anything with it when I first got it (but that is very common for me with gemstones), after about a week or so of wearing it a lot, I was feeling like total ****. Sick, tired, achy. I asked my spirit guides why I felt bad, and they said very clearly that it was the Moldavite. I immediately took it off and started feeling better right away. So, I can't use it at all.

I am also curious how it effects people who use it all the time.
Old 25-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Likes2Read

Sorry to see that you've had some disappointments with people, such as the old friend and the ex whom you've grown apart from, and this disappointment with the person you were attracted to. But those things are a part of life. They just mean that you are opening up some space in your life for the RIGHT people to come in and spend time with you -- such as the other, old friends who have come back to your life. Ditto for the next romantic connection who will come into your life -- these other people who were the wrong match will have to be out of your life, to make room for the person who shares a mutual attraction with you.

We all have ups and downs emotionally, as a part of life, so I wouldn't worry that the Moldavite is the source of the issue. If anything, it's helping you put your own best-energetic-foot forward, and that will help the "wrong" people take a step back from you, and the "right" people take a step forward TOWARD you. But this is all a process, not something that happens overnight. So just be patient, keep being yourself (which the Moldavite will help promote), and things will turn out as they should.
Old 26-10-2013, 01:52 AM
Master
1. Sounds like a perfect example of the "Moldavite flush." Not everyone experiences it (I did not) but countless others report feeling a similar way when they are first exposed to and handle Moldavite.

2. I have found that Moldavite's most potent metaphysical property is bringing what is blocking our spiritual growth to the surface. It does so in a rapid and brutal way in most cases which a lot of people find uncomfortable. Brooding over a potential partner not returning your calls serves no purpose let alone a higher one and prevents us from moving forward, moving forward is an important catalyst for growth. Whether it was the Moldavite or your own intuition you did what was necessary to continue on down your path.

3. This is the same answer as #2. Clearly this friendship was not healthy in one way or another and unhealthy relationships can and do prevent us from growing in many ways. The Moldavite probably helped give you the realization necessary to gather the strength to move on from a friendship that wasn't serving a higher purpose. Toxic and negative relationships bring us down to that level. When we argue our vibration lowers and we waste our time here in an unhealthy and negative way. In a lot of cases eliminating the relationship is necessary to eliminate the problem.

4. This comes as no surprise to me. Moldavite is known for aiding in dreaming, lucid dreaming, astral projecting, connecting with extra-terrestrials, and connecting with spiritual/other dimensions. Dreams do not seem real, they are real. Of course in some of them it is our own mental constructs we're dealing with but the point is that we dream in the spiritual dimensions and the spiritual dimensions are our original home. So in a way what we experience in the spiritual dimensions is more real than what we experience in the physical. Unfortunately on Earth we have that idea backwards if we have it at all, such a pity.

5. Moldavite can and does affect work on all of the Chakras. But from what I have read and experienced it works strongest on the upper Chakras. Of course with Moldavite being green it is going to work on the Heart Chakra very efficiently since that is the green Chakra. From my own experience it also work very strongly on the Brow (Third-Eye) Chakra and Crown Chakra.

6. Another one that my response in #2 should answer. Moldavite will bring past healthy relationships back to the surface because those will aid in our growth/evolution. It will also help in removing unhealthy and toxic relationships that are preventing our growth/evolution.

7. They say that Moldavite is one of the best stones in bringing us to our spiritual awakening. But the fact that you reached out and bought a Moldavite speaks volumes on the fact that you were already at least beginning down your spiritual path. So this could be the Moldavite, you, or a combination of both!

8. I think #2 will answer the majority of this question. When we're on our spiritual path we will encounter a lot of odd occurrences that some people call coincidences and some call synchronicities, I guess it is all a matter of perspective. I have had others tell me that Moldavite also brings forth synchronicities as well. So once again this could be the Moldavite, it could be the fact that you're walking down your spiritual path, or a combination of both of those factors. Either way the Universe is always giving us subtle signs, it is just a matter of being in the state of mind that we can recognize them. Unfortunately with our limited physical perspective we have while living as Human-beings on Earth it is often difficult for us to recognize and understand those signs, and so even when we do recognize them we often will misinterpret them. If this girl is of a different sexual orientation than you are that doesn't mean it is a total bust and nothing is there, it just means that if there is anything there it will have to be a friendship instead of a relationship. Don't beat yourself up over it, if she was the person meant for you it would be so. Even though we as Humans constantly feel the need for a physical relationship with a significant other it doesn't always mean that is what we really need. In fact a lot of times we need the opposite and we need to walk our spiritual path alone to learn certain lessons. I am not saying that a person should be alone for their entire life, in fact it is the opposite. But perhaps at this present time in your life and spiritual journey you're meant to experience it alone to learn a specific lesson. Either way when it is the proper time for a physical relationship in your life and journey it will happen. I don't know you personally and so I can't sit here and tell you where you are on your path or what you need to work on, but I know that at some point in our life we must spend our time alone. It is a very important part in the process of getting to know and re-discovering our true being, it is just as important in our growth as being with others. While relationships are necessary for our growth they can also serve as distractions and prevent us from learning a specific lesson. Keep in mind that the Buddha spent years alone in his journey to becoming enlightened, and the moments before becoming enlightened he was alone when in regards to physical beings. If he had any company it was spiritual beings and not physical, and I have learned that spiritual beings are almost always around anyways.

9. Everything you have wrote is typical of Moldavite. Remember what I said near the beginning that Moldavite will often work in a rapid and brutal way. It will bring things to the surface that are uncomfortable for us to deal with. I find it odd that you get Moldavite and suddenly decide to start coming out to everyone. Well I don't find it odd that was just a figure of speech, in fact it doesn't surprise me one bit because something as important as sexual orientation is definitely part of our spiritual growth. Hiding and denying that will only prevent you from moving forward. With everything that has been happening to you over the past few months it isn't a surprise that you're feeling a bit down and depressed. I will suggest two things to you... One is if things get too bad and you can't deal with them then stop working with the Moldavite for a couple weeks or days. But just know that what you're dealing with is important to your growth, buried inside of the depressing situations is a crucial lesson that is necessary for you to learn. So if you're able to bare with the negative moments and emotions and move forward it will only work to your benefit. When I first got a piece of Moldavite it brought an issue to the surface that I had been hiding for years, something that I needed to deal with. I tried to bury it back inside of my subconscious mind but it resurfaced days later once again. So I decided to bite the bullet and deal with it once and for all and since then the quality of my life has improved in every facet. I wouldn't be where I am today without facing that problem, without Moldavite doing what it does best. Let us not forget that suffering is one of the Four Noble Truths. No Human-being has ever and will ever reach enlightenment without experiencing suffering, I know it sucks and isn't fun but if you can summon up all of your strength and continue to work with your Moldavite and get through these tough times I know that the future will be bright. We must always bare through the darkness of night to get to the brightest of days.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:05 AM
Njosnavelin

Thank you all for the responses. I appreciate it a lot.

For the first few months I had it, I always carried it in my pocket amongst other stones. It's only been about a month that I started wearing it as a pendant over my heart chakra. So in all it has been with me all the time. When I sleep I put it under my pillow. I'm not sure if it makes a huge difference or does it, when I wear it or carry it, as long as it's around me right, in my aura?

Before that difficult week occurred I didn't do anything different with it, I had as a pendant, but weeks prior things were going well and I still had it as a pendant.

Recently since I last posted, things have gotten better. I am feeling a lot better. I did take off the moldavite in my neck, but is still carry it with me in my pocket everyday, and have it under my pillow at night when I sleep. It seems that things with my parents have settled. We both have moved on and I have let go of the bitterness of the situation and just do my own thing, they are supportive my choices. As for that girl, I feel a lot better about it, I am not as heartbroken. However she is still on my mind. That's what I find it odd, I feel a lot better but still think of her. She has still never responded to the last message I sent her, but she has once again just recently invited me to an event in cooking class, I try not to read into it, I assume she is just being friendly. It's strange because I stumble on her name randomly twice in the same week as a coincidence, and she has a rare name. Once it was while I decided to look at this board as on the subway and suddenly the ad had her name. The second time was while I decided to watch a bit of tv one night.And I almost never watch tv, and this commercial comes on and a picture with her name comes on. What were the odds? She has quite a rare name, I only know one other person who has that name. I don't want to read too much into this but are these signs?

I meditate with it on my heart as I listen to music, and I also have noticed that I have became even less materialistic. I was never really much of a materialistic person to start off, but I see to notice how there is such materialism, how some people are so concerned with things, I just feel like there is so much more to life, such as that unconditional love is very important as well as a respect for nature, happiness and laughter, life experiences such as wonderful family time and time with friends and finding romantic love, but not to fulfill a need, rather to be so amazed by how this person fascinates you with their passions and their view of life.

I have a question, Moldavite helps us reach our highest destiny, our highest self, and in other words aids us towards the path of least resistance, if someone just carries it around with them without meditating with it, idles it still have the same effect?

Also, how do you guys meditate with your moldavite?

Last question, I have many gemstones, and I often like to carry my moldavite with the rose quartz and the rhodonite, other times amazonite, and selenite, such gentle stones, is there stones that one should not mix with moldavite?

Thanks!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Njosnavelin
Thank you all for the responses. I appreciate it a lot.

For the first few months I had it, I always carried it in my pocket amongst other stones. It's only been about a month that I started wearing it as a pendant over my heart chakra. So in all it has been with me all the time. When I sleep I put it under my pillow. I'm not sure if it makes a huge difference or does it, when I wear it or carry it, as long as it's around me right, in my aura?

Before that difficult week occurred I didn't do anything different with it, I had as a pendant, but weeks prior things were going well and I still had it as a pendant.

Recently since I last posted, things have gotten better. I am feeling a lot better. I did take off the moldavite in my neck, but is still carry it with me in my pocket everyday, and have it under my pillow at night when I sleep. It seems that things with my parents have settled. We both have moved on and I have let go of the bitterness of the situation and just do my own thing, they are supportive my choices. As for that girl, I feel a lot better about it, I am not as heartbroken. However she is still on my mind. That's what I find it odd, I feel a lot better but still think of her. She has still never responded to the last message I sent her, but she has once again just recently invited me to an event in cooking class, I try not to read into it, I assume she is just being friendly. It's strange because I stumble on her name randomly twice in the same week as a coincidence, and she has a rare name. Once it was while I decided to look at this board as on the subway and suddenly the ad had her name. The second time was while I decided to watch a bit of tv one night.And I almost never watch tv, and this commercial comes on and a picture with her name comes on. What were the odds? She has quite a rare name, I only know one other person who has that name. I don't want to read too much into this but are these signs?

I meditate with it on my heart as I listen to music, and I also have noticed that I have became even less materialistic. I was never really much of a materialistic person to start off, but I see to notice how there is such materialism, how some people are so concerned with things, I just feel like there is so much more to life, such as that unconditional love is very important as well as a respect for nature, happiness and laughter, life experiences such as wonderful family time and time with friends and finding romantic love, but not to fulfill a need, rather to be so amazed by how this person fascinates you with their passions and their view of life.

I have a question, Moldavite helps us reach our highest destiny, our highest self, and in other words aids us towards the path of least resistance, if someone just carries it around with them without meditating with it, idles it still have the same effect?

Also, how do you guys meditate with your moldavite?

Last question, I have many gemstones, and I often like to carry my moldavite with the rose quartz and the rhodonite, other times amazonite, and selenite, such gentle stones, is there stones that one should not mix with moldavite?

Thanks!

Hey I'm glad to hear you're feeling better all around the board regarding most of the issues you mentioned in your previous post. I honestly am short on time right now so I can't respond on all of your questions and responses. But I would just like to add that you said Moldavite aids us toward the path of least resistance. That is not true because the path of least resistance is the path of ego and/or the path of the veil of darkness. The path of darkness is wide and downhill, the path to light and our true potential is narrow and uphill. It is much easier to give into weakness and say screw it and walk down the path of darkness than it is to remain strong and walk up the path of light. It is that way on purpose... Because that way only the worthy will receive the gifts they worked so hard for and deserve, and the weak will have to try it all over again.

Moldavite brings issues to the surface that are blocking our spiritual advancement, usually those issues are difficult and hard to face. Otherwise we would of dealt with them long ago, but instead of dealing with them we shove them down into our subconscious and our psyche and they prevent us from growing. This is the main reason why so many people are unable to tolerate Moldavite in long durations, because it brings these issues to the surface in a very brutal, swift, and harsh way. People become uncomfortable and their natural reaction is to back away from the issue and/or back away from the Moldavite. Anything worth having in this world and the next requires dedication, constitution, and unfortunately suffering. The Lord wouldn't have it any other way otherwise the unworthy would reap the rewards they did not earn through their dedication to the Lord's work.

Last edited by Astral Explorer : 03-11-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:27 AM
Master

I'm not an expert but some things are coming to mind.

As AE says, it works on the higher chakra, I might suggest you get something to ground you and put your moldavite away for a few days or even weeks. You don't want to float away, nor do you want to confuse yourself and processing things through mother earth is absolutely vital for the heart development.

Separately, it is quite a rapid journey that the moldavite is taking you on and you have been working with it intensely, and it might be wise to take stock of all that has been going on and let the energies settle.

I like blue kyanite alongside my moldavite and for grounding I'm thinking black tourmaline.

For me, when I got my first moldavite it blew me out of the water with a revelation. And this happened without meditation, the moldavite was in my bag as I was on my way to the hairdresser with the moldavite in my bag. No meditation there, just worry that I may be late and I HATE being late. Suddenly, I understood a whole heap of stuff in a way that I didn't think was possible.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Knower

I'm glad I saw this thread about Moldavite.

About a year ago at a meditation class I was at, one of the ladies there was showing us a piece of Moldavite and I remember the sensation I got when I held it in my hand for the first time. The vibration was incredible.

I tried to do some research on it, but then one thing I hate with a lot of websites that sell or talk about crystals/stones is that a lot of descriptions are cut-n-paste which of course, is very annoying.

I did find one site that said it could be used as protection against negative attachements because of its vibration properties, so I picked up a piece and I take it with me (along with smokey quartz) as protection aids when I go on my paranormal investigations. It's worked out pretty well, other than I forgot to take it with me this past Saturday and a bully of a spirit was trying to force me away by applying pressure to the back of my neck.

Anyway, I don't carry it with me outside of investigating because after a while my third eye will start to ache from the vibration. But now I'm curious as to its aid while sleeping (dreaming, lucid dreaming etc). Do I have to wear it while I am sleeping or is it okay just to place under the pillow? Also, since my wife is next to me, will the moldavite affect her too? I'm the spiritual one of the family, she isn't.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Guenivere

I can't sleep with my moldavite next to me because my husband is a much lighter sleeper than I am and slightly lower vibrationally. It's worth a shot, but be aware if she complains about any restlessness or unpleasant dreams.

Also, under the pillow should be fine, unless you wanted to sleep with it specifically on one of your chakras, then I'd bind it to yourself somehow.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Likes2Read

My version of sleeping with a stone under the pillow always translates to "in the pillowcase and under the pillow", to reduce the chance of it falling off the bed or getting lost in the sheets. That might be a viable option for any non-jewelry piece that you want to keep on or near your person while you sleep.