Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 03:23 PM
Lily06

I SO believe in TF. What happened to me and my person is straight out of the books. Too many weird things about it. I never realized it until after and it DID awaken me. I hope it awakened him as well. In fact, I know it did at least to a certain extent, and this was a person that was not spiritual at all. I do agree that it is not about romance, but that is often a huge part of it. Anyone can believe what they want, but I know what happened to me and it renewed my faith in life itself.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Master
Ribo ..your cool ~ Hey If Only life was that simple.. many might then exaggerate..to bring that Thought into reality lol.

Blessings
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 12-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
From how I see it, its a platform for people to start on then when they are ready progress along there own route... Like people start with organized religion, many move on when they are ready.

Yep. I started with crystals and that step led me to the next and so forth.

Also, I do agree with a lot of what smiler has to say. In my opinion, I think many people give this "twin flame" object a lot more power and credit than necessary. The power is within US. I wholeheartedly believe in souls,energy and soul connections. Its truly a beautiful thing,but not something to dwell and be stuck on,and hey,I am guilty as charged. Its all part of the learning process in our spiritual journey.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Master
Lily .. That is your choice to believe what you wish ..and I respect that.

I have as stated walked this path..so I am not saying this from a book .

Each connection is different ... I wish you well ..I posted thread so that some can ponder things maybe a different way...and Find an inner happiness.

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 12-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riboflavin
Smiler it's a nice thought but the twin flame idea is never gonna go away. People like the idea way too much. I mean really what's not to like? A perfect love and sex that is exactly everything you need and you are everything that person needs and it's special and perfect just for the two of you. By just being together you are complete and as long as you have that everything will always be ok and you will be happy forever.

Even I want in on that action!

Don't speak if you haven't experienced
Old 12-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Master
BlueClover

quote : The power is within US. I wholeheartedly believe in souls,energy and soul connections. Its truly a beautiful thing,but not something to dwell and be stuck on,and hey,I am guilty as charged. Its all part of the learning process in our spiritual journey.

I agree with what you have said BlueClover ..it is a truly beautiful experience when one feels divinity and unconditional love with another..and that is the blessing. Imagine thinking it can only happen with one person....staying fixated that way (and missing a new person who is ready) the "TF" so to speak ..may Not change for life times.

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 12-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
BlueClover

quote : The power is within US. I wholeheartedly believe in souls,energy and soul connections. Its truly a beautiful thing,but not something to dwell and be stuck on,and hey,I am guilty as charged. Its all part of the learning process in our spiritual journey.

I agree with what you have said BlueClover ..it is a truly beautiful experience when one feels divinity and unconditional love with another..and that is the blessing. Imagine thinking it can only happen with one person....staying fixated that way (and missing a new person who is ready) the "TF" so to speak ..may Not change for life times.

What's funny is, You're personal opinion is the ENTIRE point of the TF relationship. So in essence, you've been unknowingly endorsing it :O, AHHHHH HHHHAAAAAA, BUYAKA BUYAKA PLOW! POP GOES THE WEASEL SALLY! I'm sorry, even Doctors need their meds ;) LOL
Old 12-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
BlueClover

What's funny is, You're personal opinion is the ENTIRE point of the TF relationship. So in essence, you've been unknowingly endorsing it :O, HA HA BUYAKA BUYAKA PLOW POP GOES THE WEASEL SALLY! I'm sorry, even Doctors need their meds ;) LOL
Old 12-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Artemis_Darklet

I don't really believe in twin flames, but the title is a little better than "perfect soulmate."

Soul Mates

I believe that God has given us free will. Everyone talks about whether or not soul mates are real or not. Well, what is a soul mate?

Everyone assumes it is the one person in the world that completes you, that you love above all things, the Mr. Darcy to Ms. Elizabeth Bennett, Heathcliff to Catherine, and Romeo to Juliet.

In all reality, God wouldn't do that to us.

He wouldn't set it up that someone out there is destined to be with me. That's taking away my free will, setting me up so that I can not live my life like that.

"If we believe in "soul-mate" as someone just right for you, someone created by God just for you and who will fulfill His plans for your life, although it might seem a wonderful and beautiful concept, it contradicts one of the most precious and loving act of God: the assurance of our free-will. This gift is the most important one in our lives. Without it how can we love Him? How can we worship Him? How can we respond to His unfailing love? We must be very careful on this subject since it was because of the whole concept of free-will and predetermination that Martin Luther, Calvin and many others separated from the Church.

So, is there a right person for me? Does this person I'm dating "the" one God has choosen for me? In fact, did God choose someone for me if I am called to matrimony? we cannot possibly know that for sure. Of course, God knows everything. He knows who will be saved and who will not. He know what is the best for us but He still respects and give us the freedom to choose. If He comes to us and say "this is the person I want for you", where is our free-will? What if I don't want that person, will I go to hell because of that?

What we do must believe is that if we are called to matrimony, God will work His Divine Providence towards that call. He will put in our lives many possibilities or good prospects for us to choose during our single life.

We cannot know for sure what is His will, but one thing is certain, He give us the freedom to choose and He can even turn our bad decisions into something right if deep within we have the intention to always honor Him with our decisions ("God can bring good out of bad")."

So, in all honesty, what I'm trying to say is that I believe that God has very many roads laid out for us. We are able to choose which one we want to go down. God knows which one we shall go down, but he gives us the choice to choose between the single life and the marriage life, to have children, to not have children, to marry that guy, or to marry that one, etc.

I'm saying your path in life, whatever you decide to do, will ultimately be what God knew you would do, but it is what you chose to do as well.

We can't say some people were chosen to live the married life and some weren't. That's taking away our free will and that is wrong.

People who marry, I promise, had the choice to not get married, just as single ones did have the choice. It all depends on your choices in your every day life.

So do I believe in soul mates? Yes.

Do I believe I will end up with my own? I don't know.

Do I believe I will be missing out on something if I didn't? Maybe.

But the point is, either way, the path I chose will hopefully be a choice made to bring myself closer to God. Closer to achieving a level of divine love with someone other than god. So, either way, it doesn't matter to me.

All that matters is that I pray that The Lord give me the wisdom, the maturity and the right motivation to make the decision towards this person in a way that would best honor me and what I believe.

And that's my opinion.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Experiencer

I think Smiler is coming from a loving place. Not everyone views the soul connections in a healthy manner. I also like that this thread exists because I would like to hear more opinions on soul connections from the general spiritual population--opinions of those who are not sure, who have more experience, who maybe don't believe in it at all. It's kinda refreshing and anyone who gets really defensive should probably look into their own connection and see what they can improve upon. Smiler isn't saying that they don't exist. She is simply saying to not let them run your life and also to be careful because someone who you think is your TF may not be and then you have all this wasted time and you let them treat you like **** and all. I don't see how any of this could upset anyone unless they are not where they need to be. Correct me if I'm wrong Smiler, but that's what I got from what you wrote.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Closed Thread