Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 03-07-2012, 02:34 AM
b3yond33

This is like part two of the previous video: Whistleblower Reveals Himself: Warns of False Flag at Olympics

Report: Al-Qaida planning to crash U.S. airline during London Olympics

Just sharing any new info that I find...

Last edited by b3yond33 : 03-07-2012 at 06:13 AM.
Old 21-07-2012, 07:57 AM
b3yond33

I just came across the following information/videos on YouTube:

2012 London Olympic False Flag LAST MINUTE Proofs (URGENT MUST SEE)

There are six parts and you should watch all of them. It's very convincing and interesting. I'm really convinced that this is the new or next 9/11.

Please help me get this information out to as many people as possible, especially those that are in London, going to the 2012 London Olympics, etc.

Better to be safe and prepared, right?

My intent is not to spread fear but to help everyone become aware of this possibility.
Old 21-07-2012, 09:24 AM
amy green

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I am not looking forward to the Olympics either. Scandalous waste of money just to see a few people run, jump, etc. There are anti-aircraft missiles on the tops of residential apartment blocks, zillions of Special Forces all over the place, Typhoon fighters of stand-by, thousands of civil servants advised to work from home rather than their normal place of work in Whitehall, other workers advised to stagger their working hours, Heathrow in meltdown, London Transport in all sorts of trouble. To top it all, thousands of people taking holidays abroad to dodge the whole farce and the sky-high ticket prices for events, and all for what - a Vanity Project and all overseas visitors being milked dry !

Brilliant and accurate summary of this over-hyped fiasco norseman. Wholeheartedly agree. Spending billions of pounds on a 3 week event is just ludicrous and has badly backfired already as a PR exercise for this country, e.g. security at airports threatening to go on strike, breakdown of organised security at Olympics meaning last minute ditch attempts to rectify this. There is so much apathy in the general public for the Olympics (I listen a lot to talk radio, i.e. phone ins) - the media are desperately trying to show that we are excited by it...just who are they kidding? I can't wait for it all to be over.

Old 21-07-2012, 10:11 AM
glenos

I have built a barricade behind the sofa, and I have made tin-foil skull caps for all the family including the dog (mine's got a double layer but don't tell the wife) We have enough food for the two weeks that the games are on for and anything after that Mr Patel at the corner shop has promised us all the canned food we can carry (he's a nice man) And I'll tell you this, if aliens land anywhere near my shed there will be trouble as I have a promising pea-pod Burgundy brewing nicely in there.

Keep watching those utubes and skies folks.

Just a quick up-date :- I have booby trapped the dogs kennel, though if they get that far I think we've had it.

Message ends.

Ps OMG 11:11 am as above.... It's started.
Old 22-07-2012, 04:14 AM
b3yond33

Thanks glenos for the unwanted sarcasm. Perhaps actually viewing the videos and information that's out there, would change your mind as this just being a joke. Anyways, everyone has their own opinion and I respect that.

I guess I could have worded my previous post differently and not make it sound like everyone in the world needs to prepare for something that only might occur at a specific location.

"Keep watching those utubes and skies folks."

Yes, definitely as long as there are people like Alex Jones, who is constantly working hard to provide us all with information as to what is actually occurring in the world we live in today (thanks to his YouTube channel and sites).

As for the skies, I'll keep watching and maybe I will see one of those drones that are so friendly and completely harmless, LOL.
Old 22-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Rat spirit

glenos is probably just afraid, that's why he is ridiculing.

I am very worried about the Olympics and just know something big and bad is going to happen.

I have a very interesting and related PDF link that I would like to share on here, but I don't know how to do it!
Old 22-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Master
I wonder how many will be disappointed if nothing happens ?.
Old 22-07-2012, 09:04 AM
glenos

You thank me for the unwanted sarcasm. Strange.., though I guess it gives you a chance to peddle this nonsense again. As the Olympics is a world stage then there is a chance of a terrorist attack, of course there is. But this brain-washing stuff, aliens landing in the Strand, seeing anything other than hi-tech security in the use of Drones etc is a tad far fetched don't you think?
As for being scared., oh yeah, scared me..., sorry but you have the wrong bloke.
I thought I'd add a bit of humour to the mix but it obviously didn't tickle your funny buds. Sorry. Friend, send out good vibes to those people who have the chance of fulfilling their athletic/sports dreams and stop looking for disaster or a new world order brought on by the illuminati over the course of two weeks. You know it makes sense.

G
Old 22-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Master
@amy green.
Amy, I grieve for you living in London at the best of times. At least I am 300 miles North of all the hoopla.
Old 23-07-2012, 09:12 AM
b3yond33

Rat spirit:

"I have a very interesting and related PDF link that I would like to share on here, but I don't know how to do it!"

Do this in your post...

[url=www.PrisonPlanet.com] Prison Planet [/url

Change the website to whatever website you're trying to link. Then, where I put Prison Planet, change that to whatever name you want displayed in your post that will link to the website you want us to see. Don't forget to put a ] at the end after the [/url

Hope that's what you meant.

psychoslice:

"I wonder how many will be disappointed if nothing happens ?."

Ohhkaay, we really want something negative to happen...of course, not!

If I was aware of all this information and something did happen at the 2012 London Olympics but I didn't do anything, I would be disappointed in myself.

glenos:

"But this brain-washing stuff, aliens landing in the Strand, seeing anything other than hi-tech security in the use of Drones etc is a tad far fetched don't you think?"

Aliens? Who's talking about aliens? The drones thing, no I don't think it's far fetched.

Here are some more videos:

☢☢☢ NEW ☢☢☢ Illuminati Olympics False Flag Confirmed

There are 10 parts but it's worth watching.