Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2007, 02:26 PM
chesna12

I need Help!

A friend of the families died this week. He froze to death. He was a younger guy with a drug addiction. The drugs carried him away from his home and he froze in the snow. I have a feeling he is going to be not exactly angry but very confused and frustrated as to what happened. He was a very troubled man when he was alive that is what made him choose the lifestyle that he did. So anyways I offered to his mother to clean his house for her. I have to go over there this weekend. Now he died about 20ft from his house in a snow bank. Im scared that I might be in harms way. We got along in life, but he might be really frustrated. I can't stop dreaming about his death and for some reason in every dream i keep trying to put a cross around my neck which i never wear in real life. I need to know how to protect myself. but more importantly I need to know how to let him get through to me if he has any questions. I want to help him but I know his spirit is in that house. And I feel so horrible for him I want to help. So does anyone know how to A. Protect myself and B.Let him communicate through with an open mind. but not to open if you know what I mean.
Chesna
Old 21-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Moonflower

Hey Chesna

Firstly & most important is to do the following:-

Grounding/Earthing urself is most important without grounding urself u leave urself open one of the best methods is to imagine yourself as a sturdy oak tree beautiful, magnificent but then what nourishes keeps the tree alive a sturdy strong root system imagine these roots keeping your feet firmly on the floor do not cross the legs or arms as this blocks energies or if you wish sit on the floor in a meditative position.

Visualise the roots going right down into the earth below let them anchor you onto the earth imagine them connecting with every tiny blood vessel in your body. Or you can use colours you can visualise a cloak with all the colours of the rainbow surrounding you or any colour you choose.

U can carry a crystal black tourmaline this absorbs any negativity, tumblestone in your pocket but make sure you cleanse it re-energise your crystals by putting them out overnight under a full moon if you are in the UK there is a wonderful waxing moon tonight, then dedicate it for the purpose of grounding energise it whenever there is a full moon leave it outside overnight.

U can also ground urself simply by having a drink of water, eating, walking with nature .

Moonflower x
Old 21-02-2007, 08:49 PM
kundalini

Hi chesna12,

In addition to Moonflower's excellent advice I would just like to say that you may find it helpful when you enter the house to KNOW that you are protected and visualise white light around you.

Fear will attract fear so focus on love and everything should be okay for you.

Kundalini.
Old 21-02-2007, 09:46 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi chesna12,

In addition to Moonflower's excellent advice I would just like to say that you may find it helpful when you enter the house to KNOW that you are protected and visualise white light around you.

Fear will attract fear so focus on love and everything should be okay for you.

Kundalini.

Yeah Kundalini, absolutely!

Kia ora Chesna12,

Kundalini said it well, so have faith that you are safe.
You have the Creative Power Of God on your side so instead of creating thoughts founded in fear that has you imagining an angry deceased who wants to harm you, try to visualize from the real you using the Creative Power Of God and visualize the deceased is now in a happier, healthier, gentle existance. Picture him in peace now as the torment and pain of this life is now over for him.

Last edited by angelicious : 21-02-2007 at 09:48 PM.
Old 21-02-2007, 09:56 PM
kundalini

Hey angelicious,

That is a brilliant piece of advice. In fact, visualising what angelicious has said chesna12 may even help with communicating with his spirit for positivity and love combined is an ideal setting for spirit communication. By the way angelicious, what does kia ora mean? I asked on another thread but I don't think you noticed it...

Kundalini.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:12 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hey angelicious,

...By the way angelicious, what does kia ora mean? I asked on another thread but I don't think you noticed it...

Kundalini.

Kia ora Kundalini,

Kia ora is a word from the Maori language (native New Zealand language), and means Hello, Greetings, and Thanks. So, Kia ora, kia ora Kundalini for your comments about my reply to this thread .
Old 21-02-2007, 11:15 PM
kundalini

Ah, kia ora angelicious and kia ora for the explanation.

K.
Old 22-02-2007, 12:45 AM
Deactivated Account
ask your friend to come to you via a medium and send him lots of love and light, you could also light a candle for him. i think it's a good thing what you are doing, i'm sure your friend won't harm you in any way but can understand your apprehension, i'm sending you love and light and i'm so sorry for your lossxx
Old 22-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Ascended Master

Sorry to hear this Chesna.
A similar thing happened to my best friend and it was heart breaking.
The first port of call, IMO, should be to ask spirit to help trace and assist him.
I've just asked my spirit friends to make sure he is ok, which they will.
Some light has also gone out if he needs it.
Let us know how you get on, but don't be afraid. Everything will be ok.
With love and light,
AM
Closed Thread