Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 30-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Ascender
For all the Sensitive Woman here

Hows about all you other sensitive woman out there?
Tell it like it is :)
I couldn't say it any better than Miss Hepburn does - so there you go!

I wanna know how you feel

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 30-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Deactivated Account

“Passionate, free-thinking women raise passionate, free-thinking children, and passionate, free-thinking children grow up to be passionate, free-thinking adults. Passionate, free-thinking adults are very difficult to manipulate and almost impossible to control.”

Marianne Williamson

" Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us."

Marianne Williamson

Edit: oops, ur thread is about feelings.. um, eee .. err, maybe later
Old 30-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Master

Old 30-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Ascender
Olivia

I swear you know my heart :)

Both of them - I love!

Jesus Christ

Old 30-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Clover
Administrator

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/im...ine=1464135231
“Passionate, free-thinking women raise passionate, free-thinking children, and passionate, free-thinking children grow up to be passionate, free-thinking adults. Passionate, free-thinking adults are very difficult to manipulate and almost impossible to control.”

Marianne Williamson

Passionate loving Mamma :) Showing the way to all children x

Jesus Christ

Old 05-03-2017, 02:57 AM
Master

Old 25-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Master
ye p i get it
wen im pmts im so sentv i am
mor sentv thn i am
im sentv it bst of tims i am but wen i am its lk i cnt contrl it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-11-2017, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
[center]

Marianne Williamson

" Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us."

Marianne Williamson

WHAT SHE SAID
All of it

Hmmm...this explains much about me...

Peace & blessings all!
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 28-11-2017, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

Edit: oops, ur thread is about feelings.. um, eee .. err, maybe later
Thank you Clover! <3

Lately, I have been tied-up in my own head...in just mere small-talk and philosophical speculation on here and it wasn't doing myself nor anybody else any good, just picking through the dry bones and romanticising experiential wisdom online, when I've felt the 'real deal' and then having others describe spirituality from a mere mental perspective, lacking any real depth or clarity to it whatsoever.

This sort of left me feeling that people seem to think they can get full just by smelling the food without ever having to eat any of it...I was all for taking an extended SF vacation, because I can out-philosophise anybody on here...and yet I also know that isn't what true spirituality is all about...it isn't even what false spirituality is all about.

...and so, I went on an online search, to find a connection with what it was that I seemed to be forsaking to be able to speak directly from my heart and not my head.

After a short search, I came across a video on another website called "Secret Energy" and the title of the video was "Connecting With Universal Consciousness".

https://www.secretenergy.com/videos/...consciousness/

So, I watched that whole video, but one speaker on it stood out above the rest...touched something within me...her name, Marianne Williamson.

Then, I thought "okay, let me go on Youtube and find more things by Marianne Williamson...never heard of her before..."

So, because my bandwidth (and concentration) is limited, I can't watch talks that go for hours....I found a beautiful short meditation by her, entitled: "How To Place Your Future In The Hands Of God" and I was a bawling, babbling mess half way through it...tears that I hadn't cried for months just started flowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3P-ThtRxHw

After the meditation was over and I pulled myself together...I am a very deeply passionate woman and I'm also passionate about my spirituality beyond all the dry intellectual stuff....I thought I'd come on SF once more and try to find a thread that didn't go into whether anything really existed or not because I was sick to death of talking about all that stuff.

So, I found this thread here...thought "hmmm, this looks interesting, I may read it" and lo and behold...there were quotes from Marianne Williamson!!! right here!!! straight off the bat!!!

So, noticing the immediate synchronicity in the whole chain of events, I thought I would break my intellectual hiatus from SF just to post this.

Be well.