Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 07-12-2016, 08:29 AM
55Degrees

Day 7 prompt
Sugarplum fairy. Where am I currently dancing through life?

Knight of Swords.
Putting ideas into action. There's been less impulsiveness these past few weeks and more forethought. Looking at what needs doing, organising my schedule to accommodate it and how I need to approach it, although probably not in the conventional way, but hey, I still get it done
Old 07-12-2016, 09:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Day 7 prompt

2 of swords, I haven't been doing dancing at all.Basically I have been slacking off I can't use the " I am new in town" excuse for too long :P
Old 07-12-2016, 09:40 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Day 7 prompt

2 of swords, I haven't been doing dancing at all.Basically I have been slacking off I can't use the " I am new in town" excuse for too long :P

Now, now Clover, let's be positive.......

Are you making rational choices and not allowing your emotions to cloud your judgement?
Holding off making decisions while you feel conflicted?
This is where you're doing great, big ya self up woman
Old 07-12-2016, 10:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Now, now Clover, let's be positive.......

Are you making rational choices and not allowing your emotions to cloud your judgement?
Holding off making decisions while you feel conflicted?
This is where you're doing great, big ya self up woman

Ah good, perspective! I would say I have been on sloth status (lol). However, yes I follow a guidance system, if it doesn't feel right, I won't make descions, so yes, this is worded well. :) thx!
Old 07-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Day 7 prompt.
Sugarplum fairy. Where am I currently dancing through life ?

Justice. Blinding myself to higher perspective , giving in to the play of maya, karma. Thinking everything will be taken care of, when it is me myself my own authority to decide what's coming in for me through pure reasoning /discernment and what I allow in my life as justifiable. Patience.

Sync! I pulled Justice too, the Sugarplum fairy's dance...
Accountability.
To clarify, I drew an oracle card: Sinking Ship. Yikes!..dancing around financial hardship here.
Totally at odds with the season. Agree, patience is key.
Old 08-12-2016, 01:42 AM
55Degrees

Day 8
Tinsel. What am I trying dress up to make it appear more shiny
Old 08-12-2016, 02:10 AM
Master
Day 8
Tinsel. What am I trying dress up to make it appear more shiny ?

Hermit. Holding onto gravity , wearing a red band on my waist to signify materialism and fit the reputation that people deem fit for me. I even look worn out, and embrace the masculine worn out energy , as I hold the light I know this isn't me.
I do not need to withdraw into something that isn't me. I do not need to get bored lol. I need some color :)
Old 08-12-2016, 10:33 AM
55Degrees

Day 8
Tinsel. What am I trying dress up to make it appear more shiny.

XX Judgement.
If you keep doing what you did, you'll keep getting what you got.

Telling myself I've learned something from a bad experience and won't repeat it. Yet find myself repeating similar mistakes again and again, whilst trying to convince myself that this outcome will be different or the previous outcome really wasn't too bad, instead of learning the lesson and moving forward.
Ouch!!!
Old 08-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Sync! I pulled Justice too, the Sugarplum fairy's dance...
Accountability.
To clarify, I drew an oracle card: Sinking Ship. Yikes!..dancing around financial hardship here.
Totally at odds with the season. Agree, patience is key.

Hi Anne,

Sorry I didn't notice your comment earlier. Guess Justice is the theme here right now , maybe some else could also be relating to it as well.
I took the liberty to pick another card around this, I got ' Parenting and children ' I guess this could mean not neglecting the little things, the little projects, this could also mean the start of a new project and paying attention to it, encouraging positve change as they are meant to happen. So building patience might come from paying attention to the smaller things, and it could also mean a child if you have children :)

brightest blessings
Old 08-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Day 8
Tinsel. What am I trying dress up to make it appear more shiny.

Two of Wands
Wild Unknown Tarot ( 2 sticks)

Plans. They are a bit care free, not well thought out but hey, I am moving forwards, making progress, choppy, sloppy, tortoise energy, but going forwards