Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-07-2016, 11:34 PM
Guide
Love!

Can we get some love in this section please? Can we turn some light on in this place?! Twin flames are supposed to be about Divine Love and all of that, right? More of that beauty in this section would be so amazing to see (Sorry, I'm a little high on love right now. Please don't moderate this it really is just love I'm high on...right now).

Some of these threads are bringing me down, man. Love, peace, joy, respect! Divine lovers, beloveds come on...we are all truly love. Let's express that. Well...at least in this way. No matter where you are in your journey you are always love. Sad, tired, frustrated, angry...whatever! It's all okay. Those things do not take away from your love...it is not separate...it is all you. As you feel those things, the love is there too and waiting for you to recognize and embrace it. Embrace it all...'good' 'bad' or in between. You are all parts of yourself...above and below (Not trying to get spiritual).

What is it that's making your heart sing right now? What is that you love the most about yourself right now? What is it that you love the most about your twin flame or your soul mate or whatever, right now?

Me: This song is making my heart sing right now: TV On The Radio - Careful You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYgo78JfMLU

I love my own forgiveness of myself right now. I love that after months of meditation, changing perspectives and agonizing, my heart has finally opened up to this forgiveness. It feels amazing! I love that I have the ability to care for myself in this way.

I love that my...whatever she is (no labels are needed) is such a brilliant, caring and gentle counselor. I love that she uses her wisdom to help others and that she has cultivated her counseling and healing abilities and will continue to do so.

Heh, I plan to do this everyday. No need saving it for the diary.

Love!
Old 07-07-2016, 11:59 PM
Master

Totally down to celebrate Love lancing! This section certainly needs it.
What I love about myself? Everything! The ability to know who I am. The endless and eternal love that doesn't require another being to validate it.
My heart sings with joy when I make the right decisions and take care of myself.
My heart sings with joy because what others think of me doesn't effect me. I am happy, I am free and I am love!
What I love about SC. Like me he's a free spirited person. Has amazing spiritual wisdom and a beautiful inner child.

Would be cool to read more threads like this. Brings the focus back on track.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:02 AM
Experiencer
Yay! Your post came just when I needed to read this.

I love that I'm a person of "yes!" who tries to let love flow through my heart, always.

I love how masculine my tf is ... I love the sparkle in his eye and the resonance of his voice.

I love that my soul loves my tf's soul.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:41 AM
Administrator
Hello

If everyone would start by seeing that you are already that LOVe then there would be not such a pull to find that Twin Flame or Soul Mate. Before you can LOVe another or have them LOVe you, I so feel that you have to be a complete and content individual that is LOVe for whom you are.

We too many times look for someone to complete us when we are individual compete beings already as we live and breath in an individual body. We are an individual being of Divine Light. We need to look for someone to walk along life's path with us, so that even if they do not stay with us were are still OK with that place.

We do not need another to LOVe we need another to share experiences with. Even if we were to try and walk in the footprints of another along a sadly beach there would still be two sets footprints in the sand. We can not be with someone else in that complete way of being a part of them or them a part of us. We are individuals so embrace whom you are and if your blessed then to find that someone know that it might or might not last.

I have found my Mirror Soul that other half of whom we were in the first creation.....but its taken lifetimes for this to come to us. For me it took a 33 year abusive relationship and for him and 18 year abusive relationship for us to learn from. For us to come to that place in time to find the other. We are individuals that share the same Soul Origin. LOVe just was a natural part of the process and the rest of the physical a fringe benefit.

Lynn
Old 08-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Master
Sometimes that suffering and the heartaches in the hands of love are to prepare us for the time when we get to meet our Love. It may not necessarily be a win flame or a soul mate but the Love. Sometimes those soul mates and the twin flames are the necessary stepping stones. Do not despair if your love with your twin flame or soul mate goes haywire, there is more still coming.
Old 08-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Master
Hey Lancing
I love your Post, not your music so much (sorry it's not my thing)
But I love the message, be warm, find the grace and celebrate tf as opposed to question the idea all the time.

Thank you for being brave and true. We are the light in the darkness and that is what we need to remember. We are our own destiny wrapped up in the omega and alpha of life. Well, as the saying goes all the tf's shall be part of the cycle of infinity. This cycle shall awaken souls to the divine concept of true love. Unbiased love that does not expect anything off either any of us.

I guess this is a meditation on the understanding of this deep love....
All the love
Ak
Old 08-07-2016, 11:04 PM
Guide
*Turns on the Light* It's still dark around here...damn!

Q1: What do I love about myself right now?

A1: I love that no matter what is going on, I feel underlying joy bubbling up. And I love that I have no other choice but to let it come through and illuminate everything. I love my appreciation of the little things. I love that I absolutely feel that everyone is beautiful to me no matter what they look like.

Q2: What is making my heart sing right now?

A2: Dancing with my niece to Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG0oBPtyNb0. The one guy's sexy boots in the original video of this song. Chocolate covered pretzels and ice water. Seriously making me so happy right now!

Q3: What do I love about my SM, SC, TF, whatever right now?

A3: Her awesomely lovely smile. A smile that is seemingly permanent and that is the perfect complement to a bubbliness that would drive me crazy, but that is so cute. The fact that she's so capable of spreading joy everywhere she goes.

Come on people...Love is good!
Old 08-07-2016, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
*Turns on the Light* It's still dark around here...damn!

I love the dark. So soothing, calming, relaxing. Unfortunately darkness is often associated with negativity. Are people afraid of the dark? If people remain in darkness long enough they will feel its poetry, see the beauty in it.

All about balance.
Old 08-07-2016, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account

I love the dark. It's that magical time when I meet the one I love. I close my eyes and he's there in my dreams. ❤️ Then I have to wake up and go back to "real" life.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:48 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hey Lancing
I love your Post, not your music so much (sorry it's not my thing)
But I love the message, be warm, find the grace and celebrate tf as opposed to question the idea all the time.

Thank you for being brave and true. We are the light in the darkness and that is what we need to remember. We are our own destiny wrapped up in the omega and alpha of life. Well, as the saying goes all the tf's shall be part of the cycle of infinity. This cycle shall awaken souls to the divine concept of true love. Unbiased love that does not expect anything off either any of us.

I guess this is a meditation on the understanding of this deep love....
All the love
Ak

Thank you. I love this message. Not so much the thing about my music. The messages in the song are honestly so beautiful to me. Anyway, thanks for your awesome input.