Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Memory, time/space, what's going on?

Hi all,

It seems my memory or time structureds are really out these days!

For example, today I wanted to log in and firstly I couldn't remember my user name or password so I thought ok, I'll just go into the welcome thread where I had posted a "hello, I'm a new member" and track myself down this way.

Thinking that I became a member about 3 months ago, I went through the thread to find myself but I just wasn't there.

It turns out I became a member last December. Really? 8 months ago? It only felt like 3 or 4 months ago.

This isn't the first time my times have been way out. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I getting senile? Do I need to take memory pills?

All in good fun, I'm not really worried about this but it has peaked my curiosity.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Badcopyinc

I've had this happen a long time ago. My diet was completely different and my focus in life was not where it should have been.

Lately I'm all over the place and it hit me last night I need to ground more. I have an urge to go lay in the grass and stare at the stars. That always helps with issues of this nature.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Badcopyinc, thanks for your reply. Hmm... grounding, have read about grounding but never thought of applying it.

I feel very focused, stable, things generally run smooth. It's not so much not remembering an event, it's just was it last week or last month??

Perhaps I need to pay more attention to timelines?

Thanks, Sousana
Old 01-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Badcopyinc

Losing track of time is never a bad thing. Maybe you're just that present on a daily that time is of no use to you anymore?
Old 01-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Losing track of time is never a bad thing. Maybe you're just that present on a daily that time is of no use to you anymore?

Sweet response ♥️
Thanks, wasn't expecting it but I think you may have answered my question perfectly.
Love and light
Sousana
Old 04-08-2017, 09:03 AM
Master
I wouldn't worry about this. I'm guessing you came to SF because you've been going through an awakening? Getting disoriented in linear time happens. You can also completely lose all sense of linear time. It's an illusion actually, backed by science. So, just think of it that your brain is realizing this and readjusting to a new way of experiencing reality.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you bluebird21
Old 06-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Master
You're welcome :)