Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 12:01 PM
simyboye

A complaint to mother father God

Dear mother father God,

I have a complaint to make.

It's been four years now at the Fire Station where I currently serve. The Station used to be part of an old WWII base/ air base.

I speak on behalf of the crew on station and ask that the ghost that is lurking around to stop whispering in peoples ears whilst they sleep. As a spiritual creature myself, I'm quiet open to the deeper sides of life. However, when I try to sleep, and hear whispers, and sometimes shouts in my ear, it tends to scare the heck out of me.

Also, whilst in the gym, there have been very slight sightings of someone/ something walking past the door. I haven't yet managed to get a full view, so why is this ghost always doing that? Why not just make the energy completley seen?

So God, please look into this as I dont know who else to speak with? Well, of course I could speak with these wonderful people on spiritual forum.

Love and light my friend!

Any ideas guys why our station ghost does this?
James.
X
Old 05-03-2007, 01:01 PM
dreamer

What does your ghost say when he shouts?
Old 05-03-2007, 01:05 PM
simyboye

Hi there,
I'm not sure, I've only been woken by it.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Moonflower

Hey Simboye

U just need to light a white candle & ask him to go to the light tell him he has passed over that he is no longer part of the physical world.

Love, light & blessings Moonflower x
Old 05-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by simyboye
Dear mother father God,

I have a complaint to make.

It's been four years now at the Fire Station where I currently serve. The Station used to be part of an old WWII base/ air base.

I speak on behalf of the crew on station and ask that the ghost that is lurking around to stop whispering in peoples ears whilst they sleep. As a spiritual creature myself, I'm quiet open to the deeper sides of life. However, when I try to sleep, and hear whispers, and sometimes shouts in my ear, it tends to scare the heck out of me.

Also, whilst in the gym, there have been very slight sightings of someone/ something walking past the door. I haven't yet managed to get a full view, so why is this ghost always doing that? Why not just make the energy completley seen?

So God, please look into this as I dont know who else to speak with? Well, of course I could speak with these wonderful people on spiritual forum.

Love and light my friend!

Any ideas guys why our station ghost does this?
James.
X

They're probably telling you that 'in their day' there was no such thing as sleep!
Can you hear what he's saying James?
AM
Old 05-03-2007, 10:25 PM
simyboye

Hi ther AM, hope you're well?

You could possibly be right there, didn't the army use steriods to suppress appetite and sleep... I will ask my grandad.

Love and light to you.
James
x
Old 08-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by simyboye
Hi ther AM, hope you're well?

You could possibly be right there, didn't the army use steriods to suppress appetite and sleep... I will ask my grandad.

Love and light to you.
James
x

Hi James

Thank you... all is well.
It's the world outside that's the problem! lol
Love and light to you too...
AM

PS, at a place I used to live there were quite a few soldier types around.
They were definately the type of 'consciousness' that wanted to be known!
Most of the time they were rowdy and forceful, as you would expect! lol

PPS, good idea asking your Grandad. Wealth of knowledge that they are!
Closed Thread