Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-08-2014, 05:17 PM
dakota8595

How to tell if you're a starseed

Ok so I'm very new to this forum so correct me if I'm doing something wrong lol, but I've been meditating and I'd say I'm waking up every day that goes by for about a few months now and through attempting to contact my spirit guide during a meditation session and asking questions such as where am I from I got the word cirus/cyrus as I could put the sound into letters. I googled it and nothing came up until about a month later where I was watching a video about starseeds and saw sirians and felt almost immediately connected and the thing I heard was that. I also feel a strong connection to native americans spiritually and in this life as my name is Dakota and I was baptized by a native american chief. I fit the characteristics but I'm wondering is this just a weird coincidence I don't know what to think I'm very very new to all of this and astral projection scares me, but it just feels very weird to me how people say meditation helps you find yourself is this an example of it happening to me? Its just hard for me to comprehend and would love if someone could share experiences to help me understand. Thank you, 13 love to everyone
Old 01-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Night Owl

I'm very drawn to Native Indian Spirituality, too. If any NDN's happen to read this, please forgive me if that's not the correct & respectful terminology. Like I feel it in my soul as strongly as I feel & know I'm a starseed. I get exactly the same feeling of 'homesickness' for both. What is the connection?
As for knowing, you'll just know. Knowing or not knowing doesn't really make any difference to who you are though :) I think nobody else can validate something like this for anybody, but we all get plenty of experiences that do validate & point us in the right direction - Of course, it's totally possible & highly likely the experiences you're having are doing exactly that. Nothing you do will be 'wrong' ...everything has a perfect purpose. I guess you just have to trust your own experiences & feelings at the end of the day & keep on discovering more about yourself until all of the pieces fall into place ... :) In my experience it all unfolds naturally anyway, whether we actively seek the answers or not. Simply having the questions can be enough because all questions already contain the answers.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:24 PM
dakota8595

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Owl
I'm very drawn to Native Indian Spirituality, too. If any NDN's happen to read this, please forgive me if that's not the correct & respectful terminology. Like I feel it in my soul as strongly as I feel & know I'm a starseed. I get exactly the same feeling of 'homesickness' for both. What is the connection?
As for knowing, you'll just know. Knowing or not knowing doesn't really make any difference to who you are though :) I think nobody else can validate something like this for anybody, but we all get plenty of experiences that do validate & point us in the right direction - Of course, it's totally possible & highly likely the experiences you're having are doing exactly that. Nothing you do will be 'wrong' ...everything has a perfect purpose. I guess you just have to trust your own experiences & feelings at the end of the day & keep on discovering more about yourself until all of the pieces fall into place ... :) In my experience it all unfolds naturally anyway, whether we actively seek the answers or not. Simply having the questions can be enough because all questions already contain the answers.
Thanks for the advice Night Owl and as creepy as it sounds the native american chief who baptized me shared the same name as you :)
Old 02-08-2014, 01:08 AM
Night Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota8595
Thanks for the advice Night Owl and as creepy as it sounds the native american chief who baptized me shared the same name as you :)

Not creepy at all. The universe is really funny sometimes! lol.. :) No coincidences ...

Interestingly, in your post you questioned your experience as being a 'weird coincidence'...I think the universe is showing you the answer loud & clear..