Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 11-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Okay, I wrote this piece earlier to the masses on fb that think I'm a loon too. Here is my thoughts:
This is why I am so bold peoples. If you haven't gotten it yet:
You don't seem to see that I struggle no more. I have God! You don't get that sometimes you have to get bold and **** peoples **** up! Now, this IS Love! Native Americans tried to Love the **** out of dumb *** people! Look where it got them. When was the last time you saw a family of Native Americans out to eat at Red Lobster?(Chris Rock!!!!!!) This is what Native Americans received for their Love!.. So, NO MERCY FOR EVIL! None! That IS Love! Things are too damn far gone for some people. Death is their only option. But the easy going Love message is for those that have a little common damn sense!(Rare Sense, these days!) **** wasting precious life energy on the dumb evil masses! They are getting what they deserve, right now! Everything that is bad is self inflicted or slavery! It is time for the rightful owners of Good to unite and take this world back! We are close, I believe! It is in the air! Everyone FEELS it! Things can't carry on like this much longer! No brainer!!!! **** is very seriously out of hand! Hatchet to the dome time!! (War Cry!!!!!)Somebody breaks in your house, you gonna just sit there and LOVE them to death? No! You fight!! Same ****ing thing. Now people that I believe I can help. They get the easier speak. The world, I'm a be up in up in its **** with an iron fist!!! Get used to it!!!
And it is not wasting at all if it helps. Any love you give will be for the better good. I just have better uses for my energy. Like the ones that get it the most. if you try more, I try for you more. There is where your work will pay off better. Not giving a little kid a toy and them break it. Then you buy another one. Same ****, ad infinitum!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Jah-Shlovell

If this makes me crazy, why didn't I come sooner?!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Now what you are getting from this that makes u think I'm bipolar is my fierce energy. Yes, I definitely need to distribute it more evenly. I have been sick for the past bit and have all this new found energy burning me up. Simple as that. And Im using it to create me a little circle of comfort here in Redneckville atm. Now, I'm not always this bold with my speak. Right now. Yes!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Life is about energy! Power! All of it! When you get it you best use it wisely. Something i have been neglecting. My fault there.