Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Sungirl

the age of the group

a few years ago I was told that we were entering a time where groups would be important. People would be seeking like-minded people and forming groups. I was told that it was important to facilitate groups and hold the space..

That was about 8 years ago... and it made sense... something about the 777 energy being about that.

But, I am seeing around me that groups are falling apart and I am wondering if anyone else who runs is involved in groups are seeing the same?
Old 28-01-2012, 11:44 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
a few years ago I was told that we were entering a time where groups would be important. People would be seeking like-minded people and forming groups. I was told that it was important to facilitate groups and hold the space..

That was about 8 years ago... and it made sense... something about the 777 energy being about that.

But, I am seeing around me that groups are falling apart and I am wondering if anyone else who runs is involved in groups are seeing the same?

With any "new age" shift....the group dynamics for like minded souls is for the growth and expansion of individuals as well as the group...those that pull away may simply be setting sail for the own adventure...all still releveant to the realligning of the group in light of its focus. Speaking from my own personal experience, I feel myself pulling away from a group I am a part of, not because I dont care anymore, simply because I need other groups to expand with...new eyes...new things..new awarness....so its all good...