Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Pathfinder
Exorcism

Does anyone know of a book or away to exorcise a demon or spirit inhabiting a person?
Old 20-01-2012, 09:19 AM
Master

Inhabiting, or just hanging around?
Old 20-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Pathfinder
inhabiting.............. or either way
Old 20-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Master

You can cast a protective energy bubble. Mattie must have a thousand posts on this forum about vetting against negative forces, so search for one of those.
Old 26-01-2012, 06:17 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Nella
Does anyone know of a book or away to exorcise a demon or spirit inhabiting a person?

Hello Bob Nella,

This is a scary situation. The 'Catholic' in me would like to give you advice, you can accept or not of course. I would truly just recommend to try a few things people may suggest for you on this thread. It's all worth a try isn't it.

So, if possible call a Priest to come and bless your house. I believe this would be the first step. He will say a few prayers and bless it with holy water. You could mention to him that you believe there could be a demon in someone/in the house but he may or may not believe you. They are varying in their beliefs of this sort of thing, even though not that long ago the Vatican did call to teach Priests how to do Exorcisms.

Another thing, and I do this when I am scared, is the Saint Michael Prayer. He is, of course, the great Archangel.

The prayer is:
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host - by the Divine Power of God - cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits, who roam throughout the world seeking the ruins of souls. Amen.

I have also cleansed my house with White Sage. An excellent herb to get rid of all negative energies. Also, I call have previously called on the four Archangels to protect all four corners of my home, usually while running around with the white sage. It does tend to leave a nice sense of peace in the house.

I do strongly urge you to contact you local Catholic church if you think it could be a person under the influence of a demon. I am sure they would be willing to help you and direct you in what to do or who to see.

Keep us updated here on the thread, or PM me if you like with any other quetions.

I will keep you in my prayers.
But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13