Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-08-2018, 01:22 AM
Knower
"You Can't Be Told?" - Knowledge (2hr video)

Following the Path - Reconnect the Spirit - Let the Healing begin!
- What is Knowledge?
- Following your Own Breadcrumbs...
- Motivation
- Think for yourself

Be true to what you know about that are real to you, and not by other people!
Do you know? Or are you taught by others to know? The deeper roots of it, one who knows has that.
Are you in Control? Do my questions really matter? ..Nope. So to speak.

Quote:
|Adampants - Knowledge|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYT6rRliNjs 2hr 6min, story time, talk(..)
I will just leave it here, some food for thought.

Take notice!
This is an old video, so dont take it too harsh(provoked - subject not relevant to spirituality - it has some hidden truths here) with his subjects(he is bringing up).
Learn by Spirit. Even "meh" conspiracies.. Is this Enlightenment? haha.
It were popular at that time in the past, the day it were released to take up these subjects, maybe even to this present day(the crowd he speaks towards too). Those who are manipulated to think they know It all.

So hey, this is not the point in this video. Just give it a chance. Skepticism is good. Curiosity of human nature even better.

This is about do you really know?
What is True Knowledge?
Are you in Control?
Their truths aren't your truth!
Learning from the Creative Spirit?

"justified true beliefs"

I admit .. I can relate and nod my head and disagree on a lot of things in this video! A true meaning and what that has importance to me in order to empower me to matrix-hack for my own good gains & attainments. Transformation/spiritual inner alchemy. Honestly I like this it since in how I can reflect my own being over all the years of similar stuff I did as well, alone, echo of thoughts over the years - The similarity - and yet, not at all - The achievements of fruits are the rewards.
Everyone has found this through trusting the teachings from Spirit. I like his way of thinking. I am my own version. He knows how to questioning himself in ways that most people don't have the ability to do today. I did that too. I think people lack insights in how to do that in present time. Knowing thyself. Trust the Spirit, your ways of doing stuff. Give ideas, let them be born in you or find insights to help you support them even deeper.
This can be some sort of inspiration in how to work with yourself in order to help yourself! In Your path.
Relying on your inner/outer workings and understanding the forces behind of the Creative Spirit and all the other areas that are revealed & comes with it.
Be creative! Trust in yourself. Deeper knowing of things, you can not read online.. If you lack these insights in how learn by this yourself, yeahh--bad news to you.
Misguided & Misinformed - as said in the video. How can you know?
I cant even tell people on my own. I cant vomit this big bubble of knowledge about it, my own truth I have learned over the years to come this far - Even if I tried to tell you. What use will it be to you?
I cant even pinpoint where to start at. You wont even understand. Why. In How to perceive it, when I say the words. You only hear it, but you will lack the true deeper meaning.
This huge thought impression & expression on whatever it is. This Inner knowing. A true knowing. Think about it as havin deeper roots. If you cant do that yourself. You'll end up lacking a lot.
We're all on different stages of Awareness. Also those called Trials to overcome - are you aware of them? We just have to undergo many and many more to come to complete the teachings meant for us.
Then you know, what I know. As he knows. The riches behind this, Revealing, the esoteric part. Only meaningful to yourself. True empowering.

You Can't Be Told.

But. You can give out or receive knowledge to help or inspire, the expression - to other strangers through meaningful encounters, if it is relevant, when ones awareness sees this, as in synchronicity.
I use the term "intergalactic", before I learned it was a thingy online. What I am trying to say is.
This is where, you need to declare, if this is message to you or to the person. When these meaningful encounters appears in the unknown. I know the true inner values of knowing the weight of it, where I want to heal myself and others around me. We're in this together. This is where they can be told, a small meaningful potion of what you know(after pinpointing what they lack to hear or about what you'll need yourself). Call it Guidance, if you like so. At this point of understanding & knowing about it, something happens, now they can be told, since "the topic" can relate to them at some point of knowing, where the end result will be to give them breadcrumbs, in order for them to grow - the outcome meaningful for both, delivered by the universal mind/Creative Spirit. As said this can go both ways. You know, when this happens. Be patient & silent and watch out for the words, when you're finding yourself in this situation, when the creative spirit hijack o minds(give or receive). It will put people together, unconsciously or consciously. A umbilical cord binding us all together - so unseen... As One. A keen pair of eyes for details in order to be aware of this- oh boy oh boy what sorcery is this? Meh.. I might have over said stuff. Playing human experience, life, and our path as one to take, the next step to transcend thought in mankind the next years to come.. after all. The urgent task, the forgotten ancient wisdom. Maybe it is just wishful thinking, i like that.
In other words, haha You know, when you know... Easier said! Done. When I experience this irl, then I feel I live in the now with meaning, than I had before.. I do matter & them. The Creative Spirit. All the signs.. seeing a bigger picture of an unseen & intelligent force at play here --- This is just to name out one.. This is why you cant tell a person this, if they lack all the experiences in order to support this belief at first, why even bother to try & tell them? I know. I always viewed it as a mind game, trying to disapprove this thought idea that will become a belief in the end, esoteric knowledge, somehow I came to this realization, a state of mind, where this is a thingy in my perspective of reality. This "AM" altered into my holographic reality in my life, illusions of selfs, follow the breadcrumbs.. watch out for the signs, hehe. damn there are so much to tell, but I like to keep my secrets for myself... my hidden golden jewels, a treasure, rewards from within. No Fear of the unknown.. I am addicted lol, but I have no expectations - Surprising when you somehow you learned it, when you combine all the pieces in order to obtain it the fuller understanding, so my good people, hide it, conceal it- dont let people stop you from finding it- It is true "Knowledge Is Power" (in oneself, you found). In ways I cant put words on how beautiful it really are. It has been a long road. Sometimes I wonder what will come next, through "strengthen my inner mentality" what key-element this role indeed will take in play to reveal next .. "?" hehe.. but yeah, only time will show, my expectation might sound high, but in truth I have none.. My Spirit will guide.. "Trust In It : Self", Open Heart. You will know, when you knows about the powerful force it can manifest in one - or maybe it is just what I somehow learned to create by mistake at first, I became aware on somehow, I talk about through the law of attraction, since I became aware of this force of nature, this law of ruling, sometimes I see it to be too powerful and may be the reason for all my achievements through my completing my trials, somehow, than I will acknowledge it as, it's role in play here, the hidden hand at play, my trials to unfold its ways. I am seeing in me, so I can show & play my cards in right order of steps in order to win this trial in my way of style, you could say..eh, wop wop wop! Whatever you feed your imagination!

Continued!

Last edited by IChill : 18-08-2018 at 08:22 AM.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Knower
----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by IChill : 18-08-2018 at 05:08 AM.
Old 18-08-2018, 02:18 AM
Master
Thank you for the video and I shall watch it later.

I am also one who "cannot be told" as I am very firm and resolute within my own faith and convictions. This also tends to lead to endless hostility on behalf of others, because I am also totally incapable of meeting their emotional needs of wanting to be "right" that is, having their beliefs accepted and justified, and even though I am very tolerant with the view "to each their own" and do not push or force an agenda, I am bullied, called many names and hitherto ignored when the other party comes to the realisation that I refuse to play "mind games" and they cannot steal my energy because I remain vigilant over protecting it from unscrupulous spiritual charlatans.

When one "cannot be told" other people adopt the role of one's parent...I would love to have $1 for all the times I have heard: "because I said so...Now BE TOLD" so, as an act of total rebellion after seeing how unhappy and miserable my own parents were, I made a solemn oath never to let myself "be told" ever again.

In the end one clearly sees that those who say they are holy or spiritual, but use violence, harsh words, personal attacks or guilt trips to try and distract you from your own chosen path are only demons in disguise and it means that you must be getting close to the answer.