Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2006, 04:17 PM
bluespirit

My fault for bringing a dream up but only because I felt I knew the house but had never lived in it,in this lifetime.
Thank Daisy.
Old 19-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Master
I think it's highly possible that this house in the dream is one you lived in during a PL and your subconscious is using it to represent your soul right now, because, as daisy said, houses usually represent our soul or 'inner self' in a dream. It may be using it because of a common issue that you had in both that life & are having in this one.

Have you been working on making changes in your life? Are you trying to change how you view things? That kind of thing would explain you trying to modernize the house. As for the frightening area of the house....yes, that's probably representative of something you need to deal with. Something you've been avoiding at all costs, but until you get that area taken care of first, you won't be able to finish 'modernizing' the rest of the house.

Does any of that help you?
Old 20-08-2006, 07:53 AM
bluespirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
I think it's highly possible that this house in the dream is one you lived in during a PL and your subconscious is using it to represent your soul right now, because, as daisy said, houses usually represent our soul or 'inner self' in a dream. It may be using it because of a common issue that you had in both that life & are having in this one.

Have you been working on making changes in your life? Are you trying to change how you view things? That kind of thing would explain you trying to modernize the house. As for the frightening area of the house....yes, that's probably representative of something you need to deal with. Something you've been avoiding at all costs, but until you get that area taken care of first, you won't be able to finish 'modernizing' the rest of the house.

Does any of that help you?

You hit the nail on the head,Mother Goose. I feel I need to move from where I am living now,since my hubby died,feel I need to make a fresh start.
Old 21-08-2006, 12:27 AM
Master
oh, I'm terribly sorry for you loss. I do wish you the best with making that fresh start, I know it must be very difficult.
Old 21-08-2006, 02:45 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
Has anyone else here ever gone some place they've never been before in this life, but as soon as you saw it or touched it, you knew it was HOME?

I have and I am just curious how many other people here have had the same experience.
Hi Mother Goose!
I felt like that when I first went to Honolulu in Hawaii; the hills felt familiar, and the Hawaiian terms for "towards the mountains" and "towards the sea" (I forget them now) seemed to just fit at the time. Some years later I married a clairvoyant woman, and she revealed that we had both been man and wife once near Honolulu, and we found the actual beach and walked on it.... those were the happiest days!

Pounamu
Old 21-08-2006, 06:39 AM
biyu_wolf_77

once in tenesee(ive been there sence) i got this really bad feelin at some place (not far from old mill same area little place tho) then not long ago i got somer tickets to see the brewers so yea on the way up the escalator i felt like i was chokin(not really severe but more like theres somethin tighter then a choker around my nect course its a preassure thing(i know that cause i have that issue with my headset and atleast a few shirts) so it helps knowin but im corious if anyone was strangled there) few outher times simalar stuff has happened but never really felt like its a home thats from another time or so to say(course there is that draw to japan and yea)
Old 22-08-2006, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounamu
Hi Mother Goose!
I felt like that when I first went to Honolulu in Hawaii; the hills felt familiar, and the Hawaiian terms for "towards the mountains" and "towards the sea" (I forget them now) seemed to just fit at the time. Some years later I married a clairvoyant woman, and she revealed that we had both been man and wife once near Honolulu, and we found the actual beach and walked on it.... those were the happiest days!

Pounamu
oh...I'm so happy someone else has had a happy expierence with recalling a past life home. :) That's wonderful!!

biyu wolf...if you follow that 'draw' to Japan...you're likely to find someplace you're familiar with. Of course not ALL draws turn out to be a pleasant experience, but they have the potential to be pleasant.
Old 22-08-2006, 06:47 PM
biyu_wolf_77

"biyu wolf...if you follow that 'draw' to Japan...you're likely to find someplace you're familiar with. Of course not ALL draws turn out to be a pleasant experience, but they have the potential to be pleasant."
im tryin(learnin japanese in my way gonna be in japan-america--teacher knows me-- hopefully we learn some of the history of japan too now startin ta think travelagent wouldnt be half that bad in that i might be able to go there fly into kyoto stay around fer like a month and see where i go from there listen to my past let it lead me)
Closed Thread