Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Knower
Spiritual Fall

I mean falling, not failing, falling.
I've been working on my energy so much for the past few months, and recently I have found that I am spiritually falling.
I think I had my first "fall" about a week ago, but I sense a harder one (fall) coming.
Its like I'm falling inward from the core, outwards to inwards from the skies, and falling inwards into the sides and imploding and exploding.
I find myself at times to be physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually drained.
I've been told that its a Shamanic dead point, but shoot I can't find any information on that.
The best way I can describe it is spiritually falling.
I can't get a hold of a portion of my guides (I have A LOT of guides).
The ones I can get a hold of have told me to restrict spiritual activity.
So I can't use any of my spiritual tools.
A lot of my abilities have been shut off temporarily and new ones have been turned on.
I don't know what to do.
I can't heal, I can't do readings, I can't do anything!!!!!!!
Everything feels like deja vu, there is not one moment in my life that isn't deja vu.
I've had visions shown to me and I can't even tell anyone what they are!!!
I'm so frustrated, I don't know what to do.
Old 14-02-2014, 01:55 AM
MYFIGO

I experienced a sense of falling when I was about 30. It lasted for almost a year. It felt like I was falling into a deep black pit. The fall felt physical and would last for days. Then I was ascend just as slowly.

At the time, I also was experiencing what I called night terrors when I would wake up to a plate sized spider just a foot over my face. I would roll out of bed screaming because my eyes were open and I could still see it.

I also could hear crickets at night so loud that I could hardly sleep.

At the time, I didn't know what I do now. I suspect my psychic abilities were coming to the surface but I didn't know what to do with them. I was scared and blocked them. It was another 30 years almost before I embraced them.

I don't have an answer for you... only empathy. But if you would like, I could let you know what I observe.
Old 14-02-2014, 07:00 AM
Knower
I just don't know what to do.
I think it will get to a point where I hit the ground really hard, then slowly get back up.
But gosh....
Old 14-02-2014, 09:00 AM
Master
Hey Rfrost, just a few thoughts

I call this spiritual re-organisations and emergences lol (there bit shocking at first arent they lol)

From the little i learnt about this phase, and all things in life, resistance is futile!

But few questions that might be worth pondering and an observation.

So youve worked hard and long, putting everything you have into your energy and growth... How does that get a chance to intergrate and balance? What does it need?
Space to be?

The pull of falling inwards, how do you view spirituality, are you seeking externally or internally at the moment?

The draining, is it due to lack of time just being with all youve become lately? With this stronger energy flux, is it running 100% of the time? Are/have you been pushing its progress?

You say you dont know what to do, did your guides ask you to stop and rest a while?
Why do you think the tools would of been shut off??

Has there been a major catalyst in your life lately, a huge loss or a life changing experience, that made you question some things?

What happens, if you stop resisting this space your in......?

Are there worrys associated with 'If it will come back?'

Ive noticed that with the higher set of vibrations kicking in for everyone at the moment, there hitting quite hard and are a bit of a shock to a nicely stable, happy as we are, kind of system.

That most of what is needed at that point, is exactly as youve answered in your own question, to just stop. Its like putting a cake together, before that cake is realised, it needs a cooking time, a space to just be within an energy, too emerge as its true potential. This part is where your symbolically putting your tools in the oven.

Whats causing your frustration, at the heart of this matter? I sense if you dont mind me saying a worry with it, it makes me relate to how i felt not so long ago. When i went into that it boiled down to the fact, i was concerned that they may never come back.

I was right they didnt, most of what i believed disappeared and the tools as i had used them for years and years. Werent there.

But something else was..much much more than id ever imagine... when you talk of knowing new ones have been turned on...

I would say your guides are right, when we plant a seed, we have to have patience, we have to nuture it, but most often in its growth, we have to just leave it to be.

Maybe now is a time not to see the space your in as a dead spot, but infact like zero point energy. From which all things can manifest and be realised.

Give yourself a break lovingly, trust in your sources to know what is right for you at this point on your path.

The only thing thats going to wear you out, is your mind taking over on this matter, saying it should be this, that or the other. Its as it is right now, because thats whats needed and ots perfect.

Remember to, you are more than just a healer, a reader etc, you are a beautiful being coming into awareness, that isnt always going to be percieved as an 'easy' journey. There will always be much work to be done.

But you also need to rest in awareness sometimes, become effortless, dont fret or panic, let these things balance and intergrate, let your whole being getting used to a new adventure incoming for you, embrace it, enjoy it.
For now, just be with it. All it has will unfold for you, it wont need pushing or directing, infact id lay a bet it wont actually need you to do ANYTHING atall. Except get yourself past the worry of this part, so you can be at peace, thats aware enough, feels safe enough, to experience whats really going on.

Be patient, be aware and heck if you can, spend some time with nature and creativity.. right now they are very very good buddys along this path :)

My hearts excited for you

Kind blessings Rfrost

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 14-02-2014, 09:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Many people could tell you that many find spiritual progression a series of ups and downs, rather like a rollercoaster.

Abilities come and go, take them as a sign of growth!

Many people that do readings find that suddenly anything they get dont make sense.

There is nothing TO do really, just part of the cycle, let it carry on. Though remain calm dont and get worked up of it or resist it.

The rollercoaster goes up..then down... then up....
Old 14-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
The rollercoaster goes up..then down... then up....
True. I wish it would level out once in a while, I'm beginning to feel nauseated!
Old 14-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Guide

Maybe you're over thinking everything and it is draining all of your energy? I've felt this 'fall' from time to time. However, I was able to snap out of it just by focusing on things that werent spiritual. For me, I would just kick it back and drink some beer...maybe listen to my favorite bands...hang out with friends..watch a nonsense funny movie(my favorite)...slowing down a bit helps me. Good luck to ya!
Old 21-02-2014, 05:55 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle45
Maybe you're over thinking everything and it is draining all of your energy? I've felt this 'fall' from time to time. However, I was able to snap out of it just by focusing on things that werent spiritual. For me, I would just kick it back and drink some beer...maybe listen to my favorite bands...hang out with friends..watch a nonsense funny movie(my favorite)...slowing down a bit helps me. Good luck to ya!

No, I'm not over thinking things.
Lol says the person with crazy OCD.
Old 21-02-2014, 06:03 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
So youve worked hard and long, putting everything you have into your energy and growth... How does that get a chance to intergrate and balance? What does it need?
Space to be?

The pull of falling inwards, how do you view spirituality, are you seeking externally or internally at the moment?

The draining, is it due to lack of time just being with all youve become lately? With this stronger energy flux, is it running 100% of the time? Are/have you been pushing its progress?

You say you dont know what to do, did your guides ask you to stop and rest a while?
Why do you think the tools would of been shut off??

Has there been a major catalyst in your life lately, a huge loss or a life changing experience, that made you question some things?

What happens, if you stop resisting this space your in......?

Are there worrys associated with 'If it will come back?'

I'm going to answer your questions with numbers next to my answers.

1. I always assumed that my energy would just balance itself out or I would align it. With space and needs and such, I really don't know...

2. I've been seeking a lot of spirituality from without and within.

3. With the energy fluxes and drained feeling, I have been feeling energy fluxes go from 0 to 100% within seconds. Then again, that is what kundalini is like. I feel like with the draining feeling, its just over exhaustion with the abilities that I've been used and the weights I've had to carry.

4. My guides basically just said for me to let it happen and there was nothing I could do about it.

5. I'm thinking the temporary shut down was needed for some reason. Its hard to explain.

6. I've had many huge catalysts for spirituality in my life. I've lost a lot, and I know I'm going to lose more in the near future. But looking back at the stuff that has happened, it has made me stop and think "What the heck is going on here????"

7. I'm not sure of what the outcome of that could be.

8. I do worry that "it" will come back, but that takes on the form of hundreds of different things in my life.
Old 21-02-2014, 07:31 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfrost
I mean falling, not failing, falling.
I've been working on my energy so much for the past few months, and recently I have found that I am spiritually falling.
I think I had my first "fall" about a week ago, but I sense a harder one (fall) coming.
Its like I'm falling inward from the core, outwards to inwards from the skies, and falling inwards into the sides and imploding and exploding.
I find myself at times to be physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually drained.
I've been told that its a Shamanic dead point, but shoot I can't find any information on that.
The best way I can describe it is spiritually falling.
I can't get a hold of a portion of my guides (I have A LOT of guides).
The ones I can get a hold of have told me to restrict spiritual activity.
So I can't use any of my spiritual tools.
A lot of my abilities have been shut off temporarily and new ones have been turned on.
I don't know what to do.
I can't heal, I can't do readings, I can't do anything!!!!!!!
Everything feels like deja vu, there is not one moment in my life that isn't deja vu.
I've had visions shown to me and I can't even tell anyone what they are!!!
I'm so frustrated, I don't know what to do.

Welcome to the world of the unknown for a time...it doesn't last but its certainly about trusting in what is and in the moment..manifesting in this way is about falling, awakening, trusting, growing.....your perception makes it feel like your falling, when in fact your just overthrown with a space of letting go of control...and chaos often shakes us for a time till we integrate.