Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 02-08-2016, 11:41 PM
Experiencer
I'm not good at brushing my teeth, since most toothpastes don't agree with me and I don't like mint tastes, and my toothbrush often makes my head feel like I'm drilling into my mouth because of the vibrating-ness.
Old 04-09-2016, 05:01 AM
Experiencer

It's great to see this information out there. Sometimes I feel like the only one who trust's in nature's ability to heal.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Well, I've tried every natural remedy possible that claimed to grow enamel back on teeth and it never worked
Old 05-09-2016, 08:42 AM
Pathfinder

My mouth and teeth benefit most from virgin coconut oil pulling. Modern toothpaste can affect the mouth and intestine. For whitening I use bicarb after oil pulling.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Experiencer

Depending on the condition of your teeth and overall health, improvement might take, a few supplements, a whole lifestyle change, or a new lifetime to start with a fresh body. I'm healthy and lucky, so getting more vitamin D and eliminating fluoride healed my few cavities. Took over a year though.

I think some people are just doomed by their genes to suffer health problems. Humans used to be part of the ecosystem, now they fight natural selection, making every effort to keep people with unhealthy genes alive. Infertile people with congenital disorders will find any way to breed and pass their problems onto their kids.

So I'm not surprised that some people's teeth can heal while many can't. All the toxic chemicals, radiation, and genetic modification have messed up many immune/healing proceses. We as a species know nothing about health; look at dogs, we turned wolves into pugs. Prehistoric humans had good teeth and bones until the Neolithic.
Old 27-11-2016, 04:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
Well, I've tried every natural remedy possible that claimed to grow enamel back on teeth and it never worked

Nobody ever tried everything. What exactly and for how long did you try?
Anyway, here is a lady named Nancy, who is experimenting extensively with it, and this is what she used to get some remineralization:
http://www.yourhealthandtechfriend.o...00-100-015.php
Basically one needs lots of nutrients, and she achieved it with tons of supplements, even when her diet was not perfect. Truth is, our foods are grown in deficient soils, and with all the pollution and stress of today world, we use much more of nutrients, which create severe deficiencies.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:21 PM
Experiencer

I have a hobby of just watching other animals and sometimes going about their daily routine with them. I have a good Alaskan malamute friend that I frequently observe, wandering about the woods with her as she patrols her territory and does the things that doggies do. One day the clever ***** gave me a great idea for a tasty way to groom myself.

Like several humans have learned, dogs and other animals can chew on bones, sticks, and other hard objects to clean their teeth and exercise their jaws. The dog does this frequently, and kindly tries to share her slobbery hairy chew-bones with me. I politely refuse. So instead, I acquired several ounces each of various warm, spicy, tough, and/or antiseptic herbs to chew on at intervals. Dried chili peppers, ginger, mace, cloves, cinnamon, allspice....I seem to crave those kind of spices and they really perk me up. But the flora from so far away should be a rare exotic treat, so I only limit myself to about a teaspoon total of nibbles throughout the day. It replaces my nervous habit of biting my nails as well as everything else.

Fun Fact: When my older brothers were teething as babies, my mom supposedly gave them bones to chew on. Since she's been a total neurotic germiphobe my whole life, I can't even imagine her doing something so "primitive", but she admitted it herself. My Granny always did say "don't tell your mother this, but she didn't used to be such a clean-freak."
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 24-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Seeker

'Normal' toothpaste is very bad, for it contains SLS. On its own, sodium laurel sulfate can damage eyes and irritate the skin. When combined with certain other chemicals, sodium laurel sulfate transforms into nitrosamines, a powerful carcinogen. It also often contains Triclosan, a pesticide, and glycerin, which prevents your teeth from absorbing calcium.
However, toothpaste without this stuff is hard to find! I did manage to get some in Glastonbury, a powder. I suppose maybe salt is better too?
I have also heard that you should not brush your teeth within an hour after a meal, as toothpaste demineralizes your teeth.
Old 24-05-2017, 01:29 PM
Master
Thanks Annemieke for that information. I've been ordering this toothpaste for a long time on line at vitacost: https://www.vitacost.com/desert-esse...een-6-25-oz-11 and it claims to have no sls, which is a relief.

Old 04-02-2024, 04:06 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingkind
Yes, it's amazing the things you can heal by what you put into your body.
Indeed......

Comfrey root is very good at healing bones...... But 1 has to be careful using it as it has very high properties! (I have heard its hard for your liver to process)

Is it possible to use this stuff w/'o ingesting any?