Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-11-2011, 02:58 AM
jamelus777

i only see white auras. why is this?

I mentioned in my last thread that I see colored energy everywhere I look. however when I look at people's auras I only see a slightly yellow/greenish white. does anybody have an answer as to why this is?
Old 12-11-2011, 03:02 AM
Kristine

Don’t know a lot about the topic, but is it likely you are just learning and or developing different aspects. If so you may see more later.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:54 AM
earthprowler

i started seeing white auras when i was about in the 6th or 7th grade (omg, that is a LONG time ago! lol). when i would be bored in class and just kind of look to the side of the teacher i would see it move with him or her. never thought anything of it really. i never did really learn how to see the colors, but i feel them if that makes sense. and my guides will cheat and tell me what color they are also.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Serenity Bear

That aura does appear as a white mist in certain layers. It maybe your reading one layer when if you shift your gaze slightly you'll pick up the colours. Each layer except the emotional layer stays pretty much the same, its the emotional layer that has colour changes matching the emotion of the person.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:06 AM
jamelus777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
That aura does appear as a white mist in certain layers. It maybe your reading one layer when if you shift your gaze slightly you'll pick up the colours. Each layer except the emotional layer stays pretty much the same, its the emotional layer that has colour changes matching the emotion of the person.

i doubt its that though, because i can be looking anywhere and i see energy, primarily in the colors blue red and yellow, its only when i look at people and certain objects that i see this white aura.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Master
I did this for a long while too see only white. even now I see it a lot

only in the last few months have I seen colour.

Maybe it might develop as you learn the frequencies.
Old 13-11-2011, 01:22 AM
eyewish

Im the same, im not advanced though, my eyes not open much I believe, I can make out my fine white aura when I concentrate after meditation, but as I wear contact lenses its hard to do it properly. Even when I meditate I dont see colours only white hoops and indigo.
Old 13-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Kristine

Try looking at something like your looking past the object and see if it helps.
i can see white quickest.
Old 13-11-2011, 02:11 AM
eyewish

Do all objects have different colour auras? Im not sure if im at that level yet. Although last year im prity sure I saw a few ghosts but didint realise at the time as I was in a bad way.

whats the next thing you see after the white, indigo whilst meditaion on the eye? I think I saw some yellow today not sure, is that progress?
Old 14-11-2011, 08:19 PM
samanthanightly

Jamelus, so ironic because i've been wondering the same same exact thing about myself. I'm in college and I would notice it during classes that I would see some sort of mist around people, especially my teachers when they have a white wall behind them. It's not until recently that I realized this weird thing that I've been seeing is actually a person's aura.

So far I can only see exactly what you described- a greenish/yellow white aura. I'm so glad I saw your post because it's good to know I'm not the only one dealing with this.

My question for you, Jamelus- are you new to seeing auras? As in, is this a recent discovery? Cause for me it is- so maybe if you're in the same place as me... it may take further development to be able to read/see the colors.

I think I'm not able to see the colors because I've only been reading people with my eye, just visually seeing auras. I haven't been able to read/feel them with my mind. I think that's a skill that takes training.

I'd love to hear about your progress/if you have any breakthroughs. Just know, you're not in that boat alone!