Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosegretta
Dear Asker

signs and syncs are manifested by your thoughts and intentions. they dont mean anything. trust me, I have seen these for years about who i thought was my tf and that person never even cared about me. and said he felt zero towards me so dear just move on .. distract yourself. this is dangerous and destructive journey to SELF.

Dear rosegretta,

Thank you EXTREMELY much! Your objective answer has opened my eyes a bit. I think it’d be a healthier for my mind and my soul to move on. You are right - it’s destructive. I’m slowly losing my mind.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hey Brightskies - here's my perspective. Although I love signs and syncs, I am also wary that they may be my minds way of focussing on what is in my frame of reference.

That being said your story that you have shared is so lovely and I love the way that you have told it.

The weird thing about the heart and love relationships is that it is tricky to work out the soul connection until it deepens. I like to be of the belief that as the energy of the planet has lifted less deep soul connections will have to go through the seperation phases that the early tf's had to cope with.

Of course a journey is a journey and whatever reason that a person comes into our life for will reach it's culmination over time. It is to trust your heart and to allow the connection to be whatever it is, it is also to know that often we do not understand the pairing until hindsight kicks in and we realise that we are being shown things.

Your soul knows the true meaning of this connection, no other can answer this for you. Feel into your heart, know it for what it is and trust it. My twin and I were seperated for years before we came back together. In that time both of us experienced almost identical experiences with the people that we were with.

It meant that when we came back together, although things were hard, we understood the mistakes that we had made when we were younger and we were unable to commit to one another. In re-union we struggle too, each day we grow in ways that I can't explain, and we lean into each other and we know each other. Our connection, our depth higher than it ever was because of what we experienced.

Dear Akira,

Thank you so much for being here. Any perspective helps me, this way I could complete the ‘puzzle’. Yes, my soul possibly knows the true meaning if the signs but mind can not interpret them. And this is making me sick. I’m feeling tired and so broken. I miss him so much that depression feels so close. The bad part is that we don’t have anything certain - there are just hopes and hopes. My inner self feels different, I know that if I wait, I’ll be happy. But I’m getting crazier each day.

Your story is amazing too, I suppose you guys are extremely lucky. I’m so happy you are complete again, after all those years... Wish you all the best and deep love!

P.S.: One week ago I just found out that he has someone. I’m drowning. I’m broken.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear @rosegretta and @Akira,

I have one more curiosity and I want your opinion. In previous replies, I mentioned about a bracelet I wear everytime. It is the same model as his. I decided to take it off, next days. But everytime I decided that I need to stop and I said: ‘that’s it, I’m moving on, I want to forget about anything and take it as it is”, the ‘signs’ showed up more frequently. I rejected them, but they keep going on.

I really don’t know what I’m about to do.
Old 16-05-2019, 05:35 PM
Master
Brightskies - I am so sorry everytime I write a response to you sf times out and I lose my response. So started to write you a response today and kept copying just in case and then my computer shut down in the middle of me responding. Clearly I am not meant to be sending you my response right now!!!

Will aim to respond soon as need to go and get some dinner now... <3
Old 20-05-2019, 12:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Brightskies - I am so sorry everytime I write a response to you sf times out and I lose my response. So started to write you a response today and kept copying just in case and then my computer shut down in the middle of me responding. Clearly I am not meant to be sending you my response right now!!!

Will aim to respond soon as need to go and get some dinner now... <3

Dearest Akira,

Sure. I’ll be waiting. Thank you so much.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightSkies
Dearest Akira,

Sure. I’ll be waiting. Thank you so much.

As promised
I am on the other side of all this, all I can tell you is that it will never be something that you will just get over. Years ago when we parted, we both learnt to accept that we had made our own choices. Yes, it hurt, however deep in my heart I knew that we were going to keep dancing round each other if we did not let go.

In the end there are no guarantees, even now something could happen that destroys what we have. It is a journey for my soul and I learn so much from the two of us all of the time.

As for the pain, it gets easier when you realise that what is happening is happening because it is meant to be happening, In the light of the tf dynamic, the pain is the memory of the fact that the feelings have been felt before and the impact that it had on your soul in previous incarnations. Sometimes we just need to let go of someone – a true love, will always find its way back to the other seat of its soul. In the end it is not for us to guide this, it is the responsibility of the divine.

As for the bracelet – this is point of reference stuff where your mind is at the current time. You know if you wanted to buy a new car, you would see the model that you were interested in everywhere after you had driven it because it is in your frame of reference. Sometimes we confuse signs with frame of ref. When something is a sign we tend to be less aware of it and realise the significance of it later. It does not mean that we will not be guided internally by the sign, however it is more subtle than the reference variety. Of course I can’t really speak for the symbolism of your bracelet as we are all individuals and what one person experiences, may be different for another. Trust your intuition and do what you are called to do.

When you allow yourself to move on, you will move on. It was hard for me all those years ago, however I just did it and learnt to live another life with another person. Life throws you curveballs and in some ways it is these curveballs that help us to really get to the bottom of what we have chosen and how we are going to live this life.

Allow yourself to feel the pain you are feeling and when you can take it no more, release a little more. Then one morning wake up, dust yourself off and get on with developing your own life, your own world and trust that everything is happening in just the way that you need it to happen to create the experiences that you need to have…

Love to you …