Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 29-03-2019, 01:26 AM
Experiencer

A worry I cannot let go of

There's this worry that my subconscious mind is stuck on 24/7. That means my mind is constantly worried about something that could happen to me. I'll explain this worry in another post, if you want. For now, I'll just inform you as to what's going on with me. This worry has caused me much misery and emotional suffering that has lingered on for such a long time. Nothing I do or think to myself eases the worry one bit.

This is because the situation I'm worried about is so horrible that nothing can ease the worry. Thus, I've been trapped in a state of pointless suffering where I cannot experience love, joy, or beauty in my life. So, my life was horrible and nothing good, beautiful, or worth living. Even though nothing I do or think to myself eases the suffering, there's one thing that does ease my suffering, and that would be time.

Over time, I draw closer and closer to a state of full recovery on my own. It's as they always say: "Time heals all wounds." In some cases, it requires plenty of time. For me, it was a long term goal to recover from this. Even though I'm no longer in a horrible, miserable state and am doing just fine now, I'm still not fully recovered. I suspect I'm almost to a full recovery though. Once I'm fully recovered, that's when I'd be back into the realm of the light, if you will.

That's where I'll have beauty, joy, goodness, and worth back into my life. But, right now, I'm mostly apathetic. That worry is constantly still there a bit, rendering me apathetic. I was wondering if it's possible any spiritual healer can rid of this worry for me (from a distance) so that I don't have to wait out whatever remainder of time I have left until I fully recover from this on my own.

I know I should've asked to be healed of my worry/suffering sooner. That way, I would've been healed from a distance a long time ago (providing that spiritual healing abilities are real). But, the idea never popped into my mind at the time that I should ask some spiritual healers to see if they can heal me. So, that's why I'm asking now to be healed.

Last edited by MattMVS7 : 29-03-2019 at 02:34 AM.
Old 29-03-2019, 09:44 AM
Administrator
It seems to me that you feel you are stuck in a time warp. have you thought of having counseling ? this would help you .to tackle one problem at a time and to put things into perspective.
If this is something that you feel happened a while back and you feel you cant break free. seeing a past life regressionist would poss help you.

Namaste
Old 29-03-2019, 02:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
It seems to me that you feel you are stuck in a time warp. have you thought of having counseling ? this would help you .to tackle one problem at a time and to put things into perspective.
If this is something that you feel happened a while back and you feel you cant break free. seeing a past life regressionist would poss help you.

Namaste

I don't understand why past life regression would have anything to do with this, and I never said anything about a time warp. I just said this is a worry my mind is having a very difficult time letting go of, and that's why I continue to suffer. But, like I said, over time, my subconscious mind slowly and gradually lets go of the worry. This means my suffering is slowly and gradually easing over time. As for seeing a mental health professional who could use techniques to help me, that costs a lot of money, and I don't have that much money. So, I was asking if it was possible for spiritual healers to perform distant healing to heal me of this troubling worry. That would heal me of my suffering.
Old 30-03-2019, 03:08 AM
Master

Worry about something that could happen to us ...

Fast forward and look at that imagined happening here & now ...

Kind of looking at the imagined thought, the delusional fear in the eye ...

Just looking at it, not fighting ... observing amusedly, nonchalantly

We are the absolute boundless presence in momentary form ...

And before us squirms the consciousness contracting illusion ...

Flick it away ... gently ... for it too has life ... flick it away into the light

Old 03-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Master
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) will help you if you try it

also detoxification and honoring your body, mind, and spirit will lessen the impact your troubling mind has over you
Old 10-04-2019, 08:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi,

You say that the thing that causes the worry is so horrible that nothing can ease it. Can I ask if the worry is a result of a traumatic event that did happen or more like an anxiety and you worry about it happening.

Thanks
Old 11-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Master
It could be something else behind the scenes, triggering this situation for it's own reasons,or a ''memory'' become a thoughtform and it needs the host to survive.

I suggest to take a look at the ''power of now'' by ekchart tolle.
Old 29-04-2019, 12:54 PM
Experiencer
Be with these feelings as much as possible and they will ease on their own accord.

This will take time.

Whenever mind comes into play, note it, but try not to cling to it, and return to your body.
Old 29-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
There's this worry that my subconscious mind is stuck on 24/7. That means my mind is constantly worried about something that could happen to me.
I'll explain this worry in another post, if you want. For now, I'll just inform you as to what's going on with me. This worry has caused me much misery and emotional suffering that has lingered on for such a long time.
Nothing I do or think to myself eases the worry one bit.

This is because the situation I'm worried about is so horrible that nothing can ease the worry.
Thus, I've been trapped in a state of pointless suffering where I cannot experience love, joy, or beauty in my life.
So, my life was horrible and nothing good, beautiful, or worth living.
Gee, this sounds like a terrible situation to be in, I'm so sorry.
I get it.
You have not been on SF for one month...maybe this could help 'someone' in the same spot, if you have moved on, that is.

Is there any chance you are Christian? (I am not, btw)
Cuz ....for me, all I can say is what worked for me....my life changed,
when I got my first Bible at Goodwill in Jan 2006....
I read some....when suddenly my mouth dropped..., sorry I
just laugh at myself....and I said out loud, "There's a theme here!!"

And from THAT day...I committed myself to something.(For like 2 weeks.)
What I saw as a 'theme' was :
Be not afraid.
Fear not.
Give me your burdens
Cast your cares
Be anxious for nothing
'...how much more shall your Father in heaven give
good things to them that ask him?'

and
So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'
(But seek first God's kingdom ....and all these things will be taken care of, basically)

IF I had not decided, like a soldier or a determined student, to try this 'philosophy' out,...like homework or a directive by a superior...
I would still be a mess of worry and fear..(esp in the mornings, it seems the mind loves to startup with the fear and worry thoughts!!
Do you find that, too?)

Anyway, so I said I would DO what Jesus and Paul suggested for a week or 2,
and I never stopped...because it worked...I decided...that whatever was going to happen, I would just flow and
let God take care of it...cuz there was nothing I could really DO!

The first few days I saw the 'worry thoughts' cross through my mind....and it took awhile to notice,
because I was so used to letting them take over!
I HAD to deliberately take action and say, "No. No more."

What I found was life was nicer, I felt at ease with no more stressing...so I continued as an experiment.

I could go on ...but this is enough to say...I did reprogram my subconscious mind easily by witnessing how this "program" worked.
So now I believe deeply and profoundly in trusting God, my Father...Who I know wants all things good for me.

I have no worries for anything...not ONE...for over a decade. Whew.
Worry is useless, does nothing good (I have a thread here on it)....
feeds more stress, fear, ill health, lack of sleep...it is a pit spiraling into more of the same.

You are smart to ask for help, my friend, from pointless suffering.
You and I had the same mind....till I deliberately started using Thought Control...like switching channels when you see a show you don't want.

Now, if I am talking to an atheist, lol...well, I dunno ....but, at least, know
you must practice saying, "No", to these worry thoughts...
otherwise they will ruin you...completely with time...as you know.
Take care....ask me anything anytime.

And, I 2nd, that EFT helps amazingly ...there is a simple basic technique. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wG2FA4vfLQ
I do not suggest allowing these thoughts in and observing them...that time is over; they're killin' ya!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-05-2019, 01:45 AM
Master

Dude, you need to have a past life review. With a serious hypnotherapist. There in lies your answers.