Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-05-2018, 12:24 AM
Experiencer

21. Pull a personal balance card

King of Coins

This king reminds me that in order to stay balanced I must remain grounded. I need to do things that connect me back to that grounding earth energy and strength.
Old 21-05-2018, 11:04 AM
Master

20 - Where can I find more magic?

Ace of Wands

By being inspired.

21 - Pull a personal balance card

Four of Wands

formation of unity on same wavelength that delivers energies of elation, joy and celebration. Grounded.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Master
17. Something you shouldn't ignore

Jellyfish Portal

that I've been struggling a lot and seeing very little progress; I need to relax and go with the flow more

18. Share a personal story about a card

uh.... I honestly can't think of one

19. A harmony or unity reminder

Manta Ray Mermaid

harmony doesn't come from talking about people; or possibly, I can't have harmony with people who talk about me behind my back

20. Where will you find more magic?

Mermaid with a Baby Alligator

in my resilience

21. Pull a personal balance card

An Alien Emerges

I'll find personal balance in my own strangeness, and/or the strangeness of others; that which feels alien to me at first, trying new things, expanding my horizons, experimenting, etc.

Old 21-05-2018, 08:23 PM
Experiencer

22. Connect a childhood memory to a pull

Nine of Cups

Haha. What a happy card to pull. Not sure what to say about this. I guess it's pretty obvious that I would connect a memory that involved great happiness. For some reason I thought of the following memory, probably due to a subconscious lesson being learned recently. It's a simple memory... I was about 4 years old and at my aunt's house/swimming pool in the summertime and trying to throw a basketball into a hoop (the tall standard sized kind). I couldn't do it but was happy nonetheless just listening to the song "Let's Hear It for the Boy" being played on the radio. I kept trying and having fun even though it was totally beyond my ability. No matter how hard I tried to get the ball up in the air I just wasn't strong enough to propel it up that far with my little hands and arms. Not a spectacular memory, but I vividly remember the feeling of being so full of joy and in the moment nonetheless, even though I couldn't reach the basket with the ball.
Old 23-05-2018, 08:07 PM
Experiencer

23. Something you should let go of

Page of Swords x

Stagnation and aimlessness
Old 24-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Experiencer

24. How many decks do you own?

Not sure. I think it's around 80-something?... I only use one deck though.
Old 26-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Master
22. Connect a childhood memory to a pull

La Sirena

interestingly, this card is about honouring the past but living in the present. I'm not sure it really brings up any childhood memories though. other than my sister having had a friend named Serena for a while. lol

23. Something you should let go of

Sea Chariot

this card is about asserting control; not sure if it's saying I should give up my need for control, or my dependence on others when it comes to my emotional state.

24. How many decks do you own?

4 tarot decks and 3 oracle decks... I think

25. A minor Arcana reminder

I can't do this one because I'm using an oracle deck

26. A new adventure or opportunity

Storm Chaser

something related to creative expression

Old 26-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Experiencer

25. A minor Arcana reminder
7 of Wands
Keep up the momentum and stand your ground

26. A new adventure or opportunity
Justice
A new opportunity to bear witness to the law of karma and pass some tests with quiet resolve
Old 27-05-2018, 08:12 PM
Experiencer

27. Something that will help you

Page of Wands

Keeping the lines of communication open and clear
Old 27-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Master
28. A last day of the Moon Cycle reminder.

Justice;
http://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/ca...suit=0&card=11

Speaks millions to me, esp since I got justice by another just the other day.

Here she stands, I see her wings a little tired, eyes and head tired - but the sword is here a feather, light. And around her butterflies visiting;

with the vaning moon it makes so much sense to me; I always go tired w the vaning moon, but here is an image for what I am to do; just stand where I am an visitors will come and get aligned in my presence... What relief and - what amazing reminder for the day of full moon <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3