Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-12-2018, 07:46 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
All clever stuff but doesn't answer my original question.

To see why it answers your question, you need to realize your identity. Go back and read my response with an eye for who you are before creation engages. That identity has never changed, which is how a traveler returns.

Identity
Nature
Unity

Unity implies being in union with your identity, which is parallel to your nature. Once nature matches identity, then unity takes place. This can happen here in this lower realm, but will always happen when we travel home. At home, we are parallel to our source as a perfect image, which is why we remove ego here in this lower realm.

The essence of this is to know that God is Love. Love only recognizes itself, which is why anything short of our true nature / identity is division and disunity with the whole. This is why you cannot see God. You must become what God is to awaken fully to how God is seen (realization of your own identity). From this, cultivate your nature back to the origin (LOVE).

Again, go back and read my post. Break it down:

Quote:
You are the answer to this question:

---Ask any question about anything outside of you and you find that you are the answer.

Quote:
Look around you in four directions: North, South, East and West

---You won't find God if what you see outside yourself is not realized inside.

Quote:
God cannot be seen around you in the material world.

Look around ahead and behind your location in time: Past, Present and Future

---Time is an illusion of divided nature. Again, you can't find God in a divided house.

Quote:
God cannot be seen before or after you.

Look Above and Below.

---Above to the 10th dimension and below to the 1st, YOU contain the whole. The whole contains the parts. Both. Not divided.

Quote:
God cannot be seen from any one of these 9 directions outside of your center being.

---There is only one center for reality. Each of us are this center looking out, which is why you fail to see God. It's identity and nature. If your nature is divided, so is your identity and unity with others. God is Love. Find the center and you find Identity, Nature and Unity. All three are what God is, which is the goal of realization. When you realize, God is literally all around you and inside you.

Quote:
I ask: What's the 10th dimension / direction you forgot to look? God is only seen outside of you when you become what he is: God is Love. God manifests from within to change the world. Unmainfest if we fail to realize.

Go look in a mirror. Do you see God yet? If not, simply cultivate your nature until you become what God is--LOVE. Then you will know your identity; then you find unity.

Old 02-01-2019, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Just imagine how the world would change if God would speak quite clearly to all of the 8 billion Earth inhabitants at the same time and say something like this: On the 2nd of May this year the sun will appear in the sky as always but it will be green. It will stay green for one complete turn of the planet so that everyone can see it and so know, following my words to you all, that I am.

This would be no skin off God's nose and would allow us to get on with things. And as we also know changing the colour of the sun for a day would be easy, requiring only a miracle, of which there are many in the Bible, so having a decisive miracle 2000 years later could only be positive.

This would solve quite a number of obvious problems and we wouldn't be requested 'to believe', something which has caused and still causes friction and has no point anyway. Instead of believing (in whatever) we'd KNOW.

Then we could live our lives accordingly without fighting among ourselves as to who is right. Let's get rid of all 'beliefs', all superstitions, all religious traditions, all church buildings, all professional preachers, all funny clothes, hats, bishops and popes and their ilk - in fact let's rid ourselves of the whole pot and be able to look God directly in the eye.

Why should he/she/it want it to be otherwise.?????
most often a book is better than the movie. Maybe he/she wants us to think for ourselves. Make our own mistakes and triumphs. If we did eliminates all what you mention we would loose who we really are. We wouldn't be the "special" human we are. Why eliminate what makes us who we are?
Old 04-01-2019, 06:18 AM
Guide

Quote:
All clever stuff but doesn't answer my original question.
I have a go at it.

The game would be over because it would reveal that it is an elaborate scam into making people belief that they are more than what they are, alternatively less than what they are. Best is to flip-flop between the two.
Old 04-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Master

I'll stick to my guns. No-one has answered my question but many have responded in the sense that if I would only look!
I didn't ask that, I have no problem in assuming, (assuming, not believing) that that stuff seen or unseen all around me could be god.
My question was why does he/she/it not show him/her/its self, it would be no skin off its nose and we (were it to be the case) could get on a bit instead of continuing to mess around. Our free will would still be valid.
There is, in my book, no point in believing/having faith/putting myself in his hands - and so on. If he put me onto this planet (without asking me, as far as I can remember) then I'd prefer to be responsible for myself.

So my question still stands.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
I'll stick to my guns. No-one has answered my question but many have responded in the sense that if I would only look!
I didn't ask that, I have no problem in assuming, (assuming, not believing) that that stuff seen or unseen all around me could be god.
My question was why does he/she/it not show him/her/its self, it would be no skin off its nose and we (were it to be the case) could get on a bit instead of continuing to mess around. Our free will would still be valid.
There is, in my book, no point in believing/having faith/putting myself in his hands - and so on. If he put me onto this planet (without asking me, as far as I can remember) then I'd prefer to be responsible for myself.

How about this idea:

What you think of as 'God', meaning your idea of 'God', does not show up 'in' Reality because your idea of 'God' is a fiction. It (said idea) is a 'man made' dream-'figure', just the way 'Santa Claus' is a fiction and so can't/doesn't really show up 'in' Reality.

This IS (the true 'answer' to) why your (i.e. said kind of) 'God' does not 'show' himself (to you), Busby.

Falsehoods can only 'pretend' to be 'real'. They cannot 'show up' in truth/reality - as I said, any more than 'Santa Claus' can really 'show up'.

Last edited by davidsun : 04-01-2019 at 06:04 PM.
Old 04-01-2019, 05:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
God' does not 'show' himself.

The answer, we do not like. However this does not mean it did not not happen in the past now or won't happen in the future now. There is teaching God did at one time talk. Don't know if this is important or not. This present (method) in fact may be the quickest way to learn.

I guess I may as well mention this, I think there is a bit of purpose in this to. In each side.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:13 AM
Master

"God" is of divine christ essence.

We are of a natural state of spiritual being. God designed us this way. God also designed the potential for us to attain the most SALLUBRIOUS Christ way of being. If we so desired for it. Through the receiving of his very essence..(the Christ essence)...in full and in quite a substantial quantity.

GOD, and all those that have attained Gods christ essence, to a point of full CHRISTHOOD, PERCEIVE everthing differently to all others.
Those that perceive with the Christ essence can perceive God, ALL others can not. And if any of the others..(us) believe that they can hear or see god in any way shape or form, are being deceived. IF ANYONE CAN HEAR/PERCIEVE THE GOD ENTITY THEN THEY WOULD BE AS JESUS WAS WHILE ON EARTH.... & FOR THOSE THAT DO BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN HEAR THE GOD ENTITY...""CAN YOU HONESTLY DECLARE THAT YOU CAN LEVITATE & WHILST IN A LEVITATED STATE CAN YOU THEN PROPEL YOURSELVES, AS A FORM OF TRANSPORTATION, CAN YOU PART THE SEAS OR MIRACULOUSLY TOTALY HEAL A GRAVELY ILL PERSON ETC ETC....to achieve those feats, you would have to be as Jesus was, a christed being, a person with the Christ perception, a person who could perceive GOD.

Gods word (scripture) came through a man (Jesus) that had become a Christed being from a very early youthful age.
God can not appear or communicate to us untill we have attained the full Christ spiritual awareness..(divine way of being).

Dark spiritual beings are around us constantly, and endeavour to turn our thoughts away from Gods loving way.
And they employ all manner of falsehood.INCUDING THE CREATION OF THE SPIRITUAL VEIL, which is in place to impede our normal natural spiritual abilities. BUT the spiritual veil is not as all earthlings imagine it to be, nope, it is of a COMPLETELY different spiritual kind of reality & not just floating around the physical, & is not a creation of the God entity.

WE CAN NOT COME TO OR PERCEIVE
GOD EXCEPT THROUGH THE ESSENCE OF CHRIST....WE CAN NOT PERCEIVE GOD WITHOUT RECEIVING GODS VERY ESSENCE "IN FULL".
This is why Jesus's disciples could not fully wrap their minds around Jesus's teachings, because they were being fully hindered by dark beings & they were listening to Jesus & not DIRECTLY to the God entity.
If they were hearing the God entity, it would mean that they were of the full Christ way of being & would have displayed the full armour of the christ essence of the God entity, & would not have been at all heavily influenced by dark beings, which impeded their ability to fully understand the simple teachings from Jesus.

Dark beings knew that if the true knowledge that Jesus had attained, was learnt by one & all, then their very dark & SINFUL agenda would come to a screaming end.

AND THE DARK ONES KNEW THAT THE KINGDOM OF THE GOD ENTITY WOULD SOON BE FULLY ON EARTH, AND THE GOD ENTITIES WAY OF LOVE WOULD BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

For your considerations.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
How about this idea:

What you think of as 'God', meaning your idea of 'God', does not show up 'in' Reality because your idea of 'God' is a fiction. It (said idea) is a 'man made' dream-'figure', just the way 'Santa Claus' is a fiction and so can't/doesn't really show up 'in' Reality.

This IS (the true 'answer' to) why your (i.e. said kind of) 'God' does not 'show' himself (to you), Busby.

Falsehoods can only 'pretend' to be 'real'. They cannot 'show up' in truth/reality - as I said, any more than 'Santa Claus' can really 'show up'.

I'll leave it up to you to ponder upon how I see god but I find it well within the capabilities of something presumably supernatural/divine to appear as Santa Claus if he/she/it so wishes. I would even go so far as to say that many people picture god as an elderly, pleasant looking gentleman ideally suited to play a role at Christmas time.
Maybe there has been a time when 'God' showed up, not so long ago when in 1917 the Virgin Mary appeared to three small children at Fatima in Portugal. This was so well reported that one wonders if we aren't all a little behind the moon. The children were told by the VM that she would appear to them every month on the thirteenth day - adding that they should keep this a secret. Naturally the 'news' got out and so in the month of August after the Church had got involved, thousands of people had gathered to see this vision for themselves. To cut a long story short - I can't remember it all exactly, thousands of people saw the sun as a silver arc in the sky and saw the sun move in circles. Needless to say thousands didn't see anything of the sort.
We can make what we like of this but like everything else that has to do with what we believe it is confusing. By the way the VM gave each child a message, each of which turned out to be somewhat pointless.

On the 21st September 1995 newspapers from all over the world reported the Milk Miracle. There were reports from all corners telling how statues, mainly of Ganesh, appeared to be drinking milk. This day still ranks for Hindus as one of the greatest days, they are sure that the creator, the one behind and separate from Brahma was responsible for this sign.

Personally and having experienced 'peak experiences' to some extent I have no doubt that occasionally many of us 'see' this universal 'energy' but cannot recognise it. I still think that it would be better if my original suggestion were to be followed.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
I'll leave it up to you to ponder upon how I see god but I find it well within the capabilities of something presumably supernatural/divine to appear as Santa Claus if he/she/it so wishes. I would even go so far as to say that many people picture god as an elderly, pleasant looking gentleman ideally suited to play a role at Christmas time.
Maybe there has been a time when 'God' showed up, not so long ago when in 1917 the Virgin Mary appeared to three small children at Fatima in Portugal. This was so well reported that one wonders if we aren't all a little behind the moon. The children were told by the VM that she would appear to them every month on the thirteenth day - adding that they should keep this a secret. Naturally the 'news' got out and so in the month of August after the Church had got involved, thousands of people had gathered to see this vision for themselves. To cut a long story short - I can't remember it all exactly, thousands of people saw the sun as a silver arc in the sky and saw the sun move in circles. Needless to say thousands didn't see anything of the sort.
We can make what we like of this but like everything else that has to do with what we believe it is confusing. By the way the VM gave each child a message, each of which turned out to be somewhat pointless.

On the 21st September 1995 newspapers from all over the world reported the Milk Miracle. There were reports from all corners telling how statues, mainly of Ganesh, appeared to be drinking milk. This day still ranks for Hindus as one of the greatest days, they are sure that the creator, the one behind and separate from Brahma was responsible for this sign.

Personally and having experienced 'peak experiences' to some extent I have no doubt that occasionally many of us 'see' this universal 'energy' but cannot recognise it.
Woohoo, Busby!

Quote:
I still think that it would be better if my original suggestion were to be followed.
This is where your and my 'paths' diverge, I think. I personally very much enjoyed the fact that so many had such 'revealing' views to 'lovingly' share, and think nothing could be 'better' than such sharing.
Old 10-01-2019, 04:43 PM
Guide

Quote:

Is life itself, existence, not good enough for you? :)