Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-12-2018, 12:18 AM
ImthatIm

There is a practice that use to be practiced but it has fallen to the wayside.

Many peoples use to seek a vision by the questing of a vision. Some call it the little death.
It has been done in various forms by many peoples in the past. Some would sit in the wilderness and fast for days to pray and seek God and show a willingness to put life on the line to cry for a vision for a purpose a direction in ones life.
In many cultures it used to be a right of passage from childhood to adulthood.
But sadly it has fallen to the wayside.
Many people want the right without the passage.
Old 21-12-2018, 07:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Interesting God creates karma itself and then I notice how badly God treats itself. God must also take responsibility for its part imo.

There are some theory's God did in the past, we have no way on knowing. Did it work out as originally planned.

What do you mean, in saying....
-----------------------------------
QUOTE.....Interesting God creates karma itself and then I notice how badly God treats itself. God must also take responsibility for its part imo.
-------------------------------------
I thought god is all holy, all loving & all mercifull. So the only karma that God could create is good karma...
Reaping more & more love upon it's self as it creates more & more love.
Also the God entity has no unlovingness to be responsible for.

God only creates goodness & usefullness, & nothing ugly.
Anything ugly, useless & unloving etc etc, will be directly due to dark beings loitering around the earth, & causing grief to earthlings.
Now these are the ones that need to take responsibility for their unlovingness....but if they do not take responsibility, they reap as they so, to the fullest untill they become so depleted of soul self, that they can not function as a being any longer, & at that point they can not utilize the love energies of the universe any more.
Old 21-12-2018, 06:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
What do you mean, in saying....
-----------------------------------
QUOTE.....Interesting God creates karma itself and then I notice how badly God treats itself. God must also take responsibility for its part imo.
-------------------------------------
I thought god is all holy, all loving & all mercifull. So the only karma that God could create is good karma... Reaping more & more love upon it's self as it creates more & more love. Also the God entity has no unlovingness to be responsible for.

God only creates goodness & usefullness, & nothing ugly. Anything ugly, useless & unloving etc etc, will be directly due to dark beings loitering around the earth, & causing grief to earthlings.

Now these are the ones that need to take responsibility for their unlovingness....but if they do not take responsibility, they reap as they so, to the fullest untill they become so depleted of soul self, that they can not function as a being any longer, & at that point they can not utilize the love energies of the universe any more.

Which raises the question, what created these "dark beings loitering around the earth, & causing grief to earthlings"? What created these things which are "ugly, useless & unloving etc etc"?

Were they created by something other than God? Which suggests that God is limited.

Or perhaps everything is Divine but the levels of form are the levels of duality. If all that we know is form, then we are caught in duality.

If we realise the formlessness which pervades form then we see magnificent perfection. If the Cause is perfect then all its effects must also be perfect.

Peace.
Old 23-12-2018, 08:29 PM
Deactivated Account

The Lord wants and deeply desires to be a part of our lives. He is calling unto us so that He can have fellowship with us. Just call Him, He is quick to respond! And my dear, ask Him all you would want to know.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Which raises the question, what created these "dark beings loitering around the earth, & causing grief to earthlings"? What created these things which are "ugly, useless & unloving etc etc"?

Were they created by something other than God? Which suggests that God is limited.

Or perhaps everything is Divine but the levels of form are the levels of duality. If all that we know is form, then we are caught in duality.

If we realise the formlessness which pervades form then we see magnificent perfection. If the Cause is perfect then all its effects must also be perfect.

Peace.

I am not sure where they come from, however i do assume that this spiritual universe that we live in is the creation of the God of the ""bible/The Heavenly Father/prime creator"".

And if that God entity i mentioned above, is the source of the universe, and the cause of the potential for all beings to come into existence. And that god entity only creates good and perfect things then that is what all sentient beings start of as, when they arrive in the flesh.

However they have free will to do whatever they choose. And it MAYBE possible that after one or more of these sentient beings transitioned from the flesh and since becoming discarnate, soon realized that they could discretely energetically connect to their ex-planetry bound brothers and sisters. And unlovingly and discretly influence their thoughts....the snake offering the metaphorical apple.

Now it has to be said that LOVING "AND" UNLOVINGLY actions are rewarded differently by the great law of reap as you sow..loving GROWING MORE AND MORE LOVING AND BEAUTIFUL, and UNLOVING GROWING MORE AND MORE UNLOVING AND UGLY.

AND SO THE DECEITFULNESS GROWS AS MORE AND MORE DISCARNATES GET INVOLVED IN UNLOVINGNESS BEHIND THE SHADOW OF THE ABILITY TO BE DISCRETELY HIDDEN AS THEY ARE INFLUENCING THE INCARNATE PLANETARY FLESHLY ONES.

And MAYBE after many untold thousands of years, the number of evil minded discarnate beings has grown to plague proportions.

The above is just a strong therory.....HOWEVER, there is also the belief that angels were the first to connect to persons in the flesh and unlovingly influence them.
BUT i choose not to believe, that anything with the divine angelic nature, could have the ability or desire to fall from grace.

ALL THINGS DIVINE DISPLAY THE FULL ARMOUR OF GOD. And below is a biblical quote...

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12*For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Unqote....

However i do only believe that the devil concept are metaphorical beliefs, and refers to FALLEN DISCARNATE EARTH TYPE BEINGS, POSSIBLY FROM ANY EARTH TYPE PLANET, OF ANY GALAXY, IN GODS SPIRITUAL UNIVERSE.

THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS, AND ONLY FOR CONSIDERATIONS.
Old 24-12-2018, 03:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
The Lord wants and deeply desires to be a part of our lives. He is calling unto us so that He can have fellowship with us. Just call Him, He is quick to respond! And my dear, ask Him all you would want to know.
"The Lord" can mind its own business and stop SPAMing everyone.
Old 24-12-2018, 03:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Now it has to be said that LOVING "AND" UNLOVINGLY actions are rewarded differently by the great law of reap as you sow..loving GROWING MORE AND MORE LOVING AND BEAUTIFUL, and UNLOVING GROWING MORE AND MORE UNLOVING AND UGLY.

Unloving ...
self-loving
Self-loving ... why?
Egoic ploy
Seeking joy in the ephemeral external
When it lies in the eternal internal
So self-loving is the pendulum swinging left
So that it may go right, ego bereft
Eventually, in timeless time
All entwine with the sublime

Old 30-12-2018, 02:27 PM
Knower
Why? You are the answer to this question:

Look around you in four directions: North, South, East and West

God cannot be seen around you in the material world.

Look around ahead and behind your location in time: Past, Present and Future

God cannot be seen before or after you.

Look Above and Below.

God cannot be seen from any one of these 9 directions outside of your center being.

I ask: What's the 10th dimension / direction you forgot to look? God is only seen outside of you when you become what he is: God is Love. God manifests from within to change the world. Unmainfest if we fail to realize.

Old 31-12-2018, 07:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
Why? You are the answer to this question:

Look around you in four directions: North, South, East and West

God cannot be seen around you in the material world.

Look around ahead and behind your location in time: Past, Present and Future

God cannot be seen before or after you.

Look Above and Below.

God cannot be seen from any one of these 9 directions outside of your center being.

I ask: What's the 10th dimension / direction you forgot to look? God is only seen outside of you when you become what he is: God is Love. God manifests from within to change the world. Unmainfest if we fail to realize.

All clever stuff but doesn't answer my original question.
Old 31-12-2018, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
All clever stuff but doesn't answer my original question.
I thought he did.
Quote:
"God manifests from within..."
I would agree...God does show Himself.

Did I already write this, oh well...it's like:
2 strangers are walking from town to town.
One is a thief, one a business man with lots of $$ on him.
Each night at the Inns they stay at, the biz man goes to dinner, while the thief searches his room.
Now, it is time they part ways.
The thief frustrated, finally asks..."I know you did not have your $$ with you each x you went to dinner.
I searched your room...You must tell me where you put it."

Biz man: "The last place you would look: under your own pillow."

Bada Bing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru