Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Exclamation God Eaten By Cold Blooded Savage

It just occurred to me that deep ocean marine biologicals do not show themselves to us.

Maybe God, as Nature --biological life being 85% or more water and Posiedon or Neptune God of Sea?--- maybe is a deep ocean creature.
----------------------------------------
Quote:
Baile-- Fish are groovy.

Or, they may be cold blooded savages.

See this link to 12 Killer fish, who would have guessed these cuties are waiting for the innocent to come close.

OMG I just saw God again. 2nd time this week

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 13-07-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Old 13-07-2018, 04:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Sure. I used to fish with my uncle. A typical day consisted of 30 seconds of something nibbling on my hook, and 8 hours of nothing at all. But that 30 seconds... exciting! So I get your enthusiasm for the grooving part in all this. Disclaimer: I no longer fish nor eat them anymore, just making a comparative observation. Fish are groovy.
Some 'waters' are 'richer' (in fish) than others. Have you a better place to fish? If not, your choices are either to 'fish' here, revert back to suck 'sweets' on the sidelines, or just 'pick up your bait and go home'.

I hope you find what what follows to be is a relevant excerpt from the writing I am now doing, in an attempt explain what (I think) Jesus (must have) meant when he said "Whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."
"Now, continuing to address the main topic at hand: Though the alternative possibilities that a soul may psychospiritually develop to the point where it ‘finally’ fully acknowledges that it is not a separate self in its own right but a subsidiary expression of Life Itself and so consciously chooses to mentally, emotionally and behaviorally completely devote itself to living, and therefore forever thereafter lives on, as a coherent part of Its never‑ending Flow or that it may, as a result of volitionally or otherwise getting caught up in thinking, feeling and believing that the nature and extent of its personal being and doing derive from its own selfishness and so becomes psychospiritually disconnected from and out of synch with the lives of others around it to the point where it ‘finally’ ends up no longer being a part of the Flow of all Being (as a coherent entity, that is) are ever-present … as I say, though either of such ‘finalities’ are ever-actualizable at any point in the course of a soul’s journey in the context of Life’s Stream, and though a soul may reverse its direction in either of the foregoing regards at any time, such happenings are generally the cumulative result of a succession of choices which corroborate and reinforce ‘the sum’ of prior choices made over multiple lifetimes. So no single-lifetime choice-‘trajectory’, again in either regard, should ever be regarded as being absolutely soul-destiny determining in and of itself.

There are, however, macroscopic patterns in history wherein developmental sequences pertaining to the fore-referenced alternative possibilities probabilistically peak. Since the selfish versus self-transcendental personal-inclination trendencies☺ I speak of are generally sparked and fueled by interrelating others who are also in the process of acting out such bifurcating inclinations themselves, said ‘forevermore’ and ‘nevermore’ alternatives tend to be ‘finalized’ in the context of mass events wherein huge ‘waves’ (in terms of the numbers of individuals involved) of both such kinds of happenings cyclically crest and trough on a seasonal basis, as reflected in Jesus’ harvest-time allegories: “Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.” (John 4:35-36) and “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.” (John 15:5-6)

All of us are now having to make make-or-break (in terms of ongoing soul development) choices in the above regards, …
P.S. It also occurs to me that you may be able to become more adept at making and deploying attractive 'lures' and consequently have a more 'game' experience here in terms of getting more 'strikes' and having more 'reeling' fun.
Old 13-07-2018, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Though the alternative possibilities that a soul may psychospiritually develop to the point where it ‘finally’ fully acknowledges that it is not a separate self in its own right but a subsidiary expression of Life Itself and so consciously chooses to mentally, emotionally and behaviorally completely devote itself to living
I relate to that. Perhaps you and I differ on what constitutes devotion to living. Generally speaking, I consider kayaking in the ocean, or walking along the beach, devoted to living. Watering the garden. Feeding the birds. Touching real life.

Typing opinions on the Internet and getting into back and forths with online strangers? Not so much. Technology is a dead medium. But it's more than that for me. Opinions are a dead form of expression; they are thoughts and beliefs that have hardened into a static concepts. And pretty much every word typed in forums like this one are little more than lifeless opinions.

Salons were an example of devotion to the art of living communication.
Old 13-07-2018, 08:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Salons were an example of devotion to the art of living communication.
Written and read words (in my case at least) have been as powerful (in effect, on me included) as spoken and heard ones.

Given your 'judgment' in the foregoing regards, I would recommend you not hang around (here). maybe look for a 'salon'.
Old 13-07-2018, 08:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Sentient, sorry if I untintentionally mislead you, There was not posting of "stillness" or a zero point in my message.

I use a ball point at work but have never seen God in the ball point either. Maybe if ingested something or another I could see God in my ball point pen.

Oh look God just appeared. I guess just the thought of ingesting the appropriate something can cause to appear to us. Cool?

Well I'm a believer now

R6...methinks you have in fact uttered a deep truth whilst seemingly speaking in jest
As they say, there are many paths to God.

And I am totally down with your God icon too...it "speaks" to me

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hi 7L - Though clearly benign in its intention, I find such 'spiritual' double-speak (remember Orwell's 'equating' of 'opposites'?) to be truth-obfuscating even as it 'mystically' sooths by stopping (troubling) 'thoughts'

Hello there Davidsun. You're right, it can be obfuscating and that's why I said he took tortured approach to truth. But...for some, his vibe is resonant and when I was younger the obfuscated literary approach had some appeal so I get that even though it has less appeal to me now.

I like what you say here. There is a shorthand saying too for this same concept: Gam zu l'tova, or, it is all (ultimately) to the good. The nuance there being that it is ultimately to the good even when you cannot immediately observe or see it, so long as you strive to align with What Is with all your heart, all your soul, and all your might.

Quote:
In regards "all" being "said and done", I prefer observations/statements like: "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." and "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace."

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-07-2018, 02:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow "U"niverse > Universe > Universe > I-verse < you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
R6...methinks you have in fact uttered a deep truth whilst seemingly speaking in jest As they say, there are many paths to God.And I am totally down with your God icon too...it "speaks" to me
Peace & blessings
7L

7L, I agree with with this exception, that when those who may ingested something and then thought they saw God, I think is misleading, even tho I heard that said by others.

What is more correct assessment that many do state, is that the felt a connected-ness or one-ness with God, or the whole Universe etc type statements.

If your were to get into the details of what image they saw, then they will not have an image of God. They may say they saw groovy lines, moving around, or spiraling or this or that.

Those may be considered to be images there brain creates or minds eye images{ concepts }.

Again, they had a feeling{ chemistry } of being one with a greater whole.

This common in a crowd experience when many become unified and all the energy leads to things like a human sine-wave of standing and sitting in sequence. Or rasiing or lower hands/arms in sequence.

Or all hollowering same phrase in order repititions. These are spontaneous 'happenings'. Crowds gathering is sometimes a spontaneous 'happening' and all feel a oneness with that crowd as whole.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 19-12-2018, 05:32 AM
Experiencer
"Faith is very attractive to Heaven" - Joseph Prince

God is testing us, like He tested Job in the Bible; God wants to know if we will be loyal to Him even when we cannot discern Him with our earthly senses. God wants us to exercise our supernatural authority over the forces of evil and darkness, He wants us to be happy and enjoy our lives in healthy ways, He loves us more than we can imagine and it is up to us to make real that love by sharing with others the love of God, nobody gets excluded, everyone is loved and considered as special/unique/important, and as a friend. God wants us all to realize these things in the deepest, realest way, and it is for that purpose that the material universe exists, as a training module to test the faith and love of humans, to see if each person will choose love of self, or love of God.
Old 19-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman
... it is for that purpose that the material universe exists, as a training module to test the faith and love of humans, to see if each person will choose love of self, or love of God.
That's the 'classic' Judeo-Christion-Islamic view, I think. The way I see it, Ahriman, The material universe is a kind of kindergarten which provides 'young' (ego-eggshell 'self' ensconced) souls with both the challenge and the opportunity to learn and grow to the point where 'cracking' open they emerge into the FULLness of BEING, and then fledge into free-flying "I Am THAT" birdies therein.

Some 'make the grade', others 'fail to' - in the latter case, they reincarnationally get the challenge and opportunity to 'emerge' again. In the case of those who 'quit', their 'souls' are re-cycled into other 'new' soul-beings.

From the writing I am now doing:
"Analogous to the way it takes more than a few semesters of education wherein initially ignorant and unskilled novices are tasked with learning and given the opportunity to master increasingly complex ‘lessons’ and thereby (eventually) ‘pass’ adeptitude-demanding ‘tests’ for them to progress through a series of grade levels and finally ‘graduate’ from vocational training programs and schools of knowledge. Given the infinite-possibility containing range of the sometimes spirit-sparking and sometimes spirit-daunting opportunities and challenges which are part and parcel of living in the context of a complexly interwoven bio-social system such as ours, it takes numerous physical lifetimes for ‘young’ souls to become adept at beneficently managing and masterfully deploying their ‘inner’ Love and Joy ‘program’ in relation to Life and others in it.

The alternative in relation to any particular opportunity or challenge, of course, being to ‘fail’ to so do, though, as you probably know if you are experienced enough, such ‘failure’ does not in and of itself preclude anyone from progressing in the above regard because, often at least, one may learn even more by reviewing and learning ‘lessons’ from one’s ‘failures’ than one’s ‘successes’. Indeed, the possibility of ‘failure’, and so ‘failures’ themselves, are a necessary part of a soul’s developmental process. A string of ‘successes’ alone will not result in one’s developing the degree of mental awareness and emotional fortitude required to recognize and (to whatever degree these may have been previously succumbed to) emancipate oneself from the grip of and transcend the residual pulls and pushes of selfish gratification affording ‘temptations’ which divert attention and energy away from the goal of maximally actualizing one’s Love and Joy potential in concert with other aspects of Life’s presence and process. As in the case of a child’s learning to stand up, walk, run, etc., experiences of ‘failure’ (of losing one’s balance, falling down, etc.) functionally pave the way to ‘success’ in the above regard.

The short version of ‘the full story’ is that, with the benefit of having both (‘unsuccessful’ and ‘successful’) kinds of experiences, souls may incrementally become aware of the ins and outs of the multivarious kinds of liabilities which stem from short-sighted selfishness and (so) in due course choose as well as manage to transcend any and all selfish-‘i’dentity associated inclinations such that they eventually become completely devoted to optimizing and augmenting the Entity of Life’s Love and Joy Process above and beyond their ‘own’ selfish one and (so) from that point on live in a state of ‘at oneness’, i.e. in ‘conjunction’, with said Ever-Ongoing Process and psychospiritually be and do so forever, i.e. ‘eternally’, thereafter. The alternative possibility in this regard, of course, being that souls may completely (capital letter ‘F’!) Fail to do and be so.

The latter possibility derives from the fact that, if and as a soul reacts, as all selfish-ego bound (hence ‘immature’ in incarnational terms) souls inevitably sometimes do, to the frustration(s) and disappointment(s) of personal wishes, hopes, and expectations in an unduly desire for selfish-gratification intensifying (hence) other-forsaking manner – the idea that Life presents us with a series of ‘tests’ which we may either ‘pass’ or not in this regard pertains here! – and if such all too human directional tendency isn’t somehow neutralized and reversed – note if your experience is presently hellish: horrible-to-go-through experiences variously labeled ‘dark nights of the soul’, ‘hitting bottom’ and ‘ego-death’ will in retrospect be seen to have actually having been ‘neutralizing’ boons in this regard! – a soul may become so mentally and emotionally ‘i’solated that its capacity and inclination to experience and express Love and Joy psychospiritually shrinks and shrivels (i.e. devolves) to the point where it becomes unloving and unjoyful in relation to Life and others that are a part of It. Since the Essence of Life is Love and Joy and that is what our Entity is actually the living expression of, what ‘happens’ then, of course is that such soul just ‘blinks out’, or ‘vanishes’ from the ‘field’ of Life, as a psychospiritual ‘unit’, thereby completely ‘losing’ the possibility of ever incarnating again as a nodal entity. There is no ‘kernel’ of Love and Joy left which can then possibly incarnate and thereby evolve and develop to the point where it consciously integrates with and thereafter coherently lives on as a communal ‘member’ of the ‘Body’ of Life."
Old 19-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Experiencer

There is no God out there. Only the creation of God is out there. God is within, at a higher frequency range that the material universe out there.
Why doesn't God show up? Because we have free will. You ARE God, experiencing the creation as God's co-creator. And you (and me) create tons of dirt (karma), that we must take responsibility for.
https://cosmicdiviner.wordpress.com/...-everything-i/