Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-07-2018, 03:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Finite Set Means Finite Set Is Feasible to Know and Answer

Quote:
Miss Hepburn--He is only waiting for you to discover Him, for God is hidden from us only by the veil of our own ignorance.
-Paramahansa Yogananda

Ignorant of what exactly? What is this veil composed of exactly. Ive asked Dan many questions to become less ignorant and refuses to answer two of my posts to assist.

We cannot be less ignorant if those who accuse of ignorance cannot clearly define and explain what the heck it is they think it is their trying to convey.

Mostly, or so I believe, because they dont really have anything of any significance to offer on this topic, and just ramble on with meangingless words that do nothing to help others loose any alledged "veil of ignorance".

This is what appears to me to be the facts/reality of our situation here in this thread, if not other like it.

When Dan states it is not possible to explain God using materialism{ occupied space } then what else is left to explain his alledged "he" God?

Non-occupied space.

Ive made clear what the Cosmic Trinity as "G "od/"U "niverse is exactly. No obscurities, no veil of ignorance is needed to be stated, no vague mysterious analogies etc.

Any God people cannot cleary define and explain to most humans, is likened to those people who believe they carry around infinity in there back pocket and can just whip it out as the answer to any all questions and mysteries, i.e. they just throw out nonsense like anything is possible because of infinite possibilities.

No, there can only exist 5 regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedra of Universe. No exceptions, No infinite set of regular/symmetrical polyhedra.

I think irrationality is the pop-out vent for people who cannot integrate the the fact they, nor any has all the answers.

However, since there can only exist a finite set of answers with a finite occupied space Universe with a finite set of cosmic laws/principles, humans should take note, that it may be possible to answer have all questions answered over time.

Of course the answers may not be preserved for future humans, but then again some of them may, as some have already a have been passed on to this current generation of humans on Earth.

Not sure relevancy of karma. Karma = cycles of vertexial{ fermions and bosons } and nodal events{ gravity and dark energy } over time. Yeah this goes on eternally because occupied space cannot be created nor destroyed.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-07-2018, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
So karma then? The main thing is this can take many cycles.
Hi lemex....sorry, 'what' can take many cycles?...seeing God?

Speaking of many cycles did u ever read 'Many Lives,Many Masters' by
Dr Weiss...under hypnosis this couple had come back around 52 lives and each life they fought ...one killing the other back and forth!!!!

I am a slow learner I do admit...but that's a bit much!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-07-2018, 09:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi lemex....sorry, 'what' can take many cycles?...seeing God?

Speaking of many cycles did u ever read 'Many Lives,Many Masters' by
Dr Weiss...under hypnosis this couple had come back around 52 lives and each life they fought ...one killing the other back and forth!!!!

It takes more then one life cycle here to even see how to see what they talk about and how to do it.

In relation to the cycles. I'd say we are born with a clean slate and don't remember anything. This is the cycles I refer to. Even if we have seen anything we don't remember. I believe the state of not remembering is necessary, part of that process.

That would really be cool to investigate and be part of that research, except for the violence part. Back and forth, be curious though what they see now. The new cycles allow us new perspectives.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
It takes more then one life cycle here to even see how to see what they talk about and how to do it.

In relation to the cycles. I'd say we are born with a clean slate and don't remember anything. This is the cycles I refer to. Even if we have seen anything we don't remember. I believe the state of not remembering is necessary, part of that process.

That would really be cool to investigate and be part of that research, except for the violence part. Back and forth, be curious though what they see now. The new cycles allow us new perspectives.

There are many cases of young children clearly remembering a previous incarnation. They talk about their past families and where they lived and what they did and even how they died. A well-known example is the young boy James Leininger who often described his experiences as James Huston, an American fighter pilot shot down by the Japanese. The research of Ian Stevenson has various other examples.

Naturally their new families in the current lifetime do not know what to make of these claims, and these memories tend to fade by about the age of seven.

A possible explanation is that consciousness takes a while to fully inhabit the physical body after birth. In their early years children may still have access to old memories as their consciousness is split between the astral and the physical. By the age of seven most children are fully immersed in the physical body, and these memories are lost.

Peace.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:46 AM
Master

[quote=Dan_SF]There is nothing to understand in this question.

If you want to see God, then you have to know where he is and what he is, or else you will not see him.

OTE]

I'll stay with my contention and again say you either haven't understood the question or don't want to.

I don't want to see god or any other gods, I have no need.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Deactivated Account
To explain in understandable terms ?

God's being is everywhere.

He is a singular, nonmaterial entity without opposites.

Ocupied or nonoccupied space, it does not matter. He is literally everywhere, you can't see him because you see duality.

Why does he not show himself is for the obvious reason that he is not interfering with something that is not of (read: like) him. So you will have to ask him for help.

But what can BE, and be not of him and BE different ? The answer to this is: Only things that will disappear.
The things that can be like him, are given time to learn to become like him.

On occupied space:
Do you actually know that every atom (in this material imagined reality) is able to communicate with you r6r6r (and you with it) ?

and to answer to busby's first post:

Quote:
Just imagine how the world would change if God would speak quite clearly to all of the 8 billion Earth inhabitants at the same time

Yes, but can you imagine that he IS, actually, talking all the time and to everyone and everything, but that only very few choose to listen to him ?

And he is talking all the time, because he is timeless.

And if people do not want to hear him, the sudden change of color from yellow to green would induce fear.

Nah, wont bother to explain this more in this thread.

Once, my question to myself (from few months ago, as some incident has happened and they announced a minute of silence in the tram) was:

"just imagine if all those people would stop and be silent, in the knowingness that God is Love, instead of silencing themselves in the memory of dead people" ...
Old 07-07-2018, 05:48 AM
Suspended

Externally, God is everywhere, you just have to figure out why you don't see it.

Within, one has to make room.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain95
Externally, God is everywhere, you just have to figure out why you don't see it.

Within, one has to make room.

Indeed. The question is not "Why does God not show him/her/itself?" but rather "Why do we not see that which is right in front of us?"

Peace.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Indeed. The question is not "Why does God not show him/her/itself?" but rather "Why do we not see that which is right in front of us?"

Peace.
'
No it isn't. The question I put was 'why does God not show itself'. Not 'why don't we see what is right in front of us?'

This topic is seemingly difficult to grasp.
Old 07-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Unhappy Nothing Here of Any Sinificance that I Can Find

Quote:
Dan_SF---To explain in understandable terms ?
God's being is everywhere.

Duhh, place you ego to the side and read my lips/text Universe/Uni-V-erse or as "U "niverse for last few years here.

Quote:
He is a singular, nonmaterial entity without opposites.

I have not the vaquest idea what you mean by "nonmaterial" nor does anyone else no what that means exactly. Proof of this in your next sentence below.

Quote:
Ocupied or nonoccupied space, it does not matter. He is literally everywhere, you can't see him because you see duality.

You just posted and duality and posted God is occupied space ergo "material". Seriously dude, your post inconsistence non-sense repeatedly.
This is not meant to be rude or offensive.

It is meant as an truthful observation. Nothing more or less.

Quote:
Why does he not show himself is for the obvious reason that he is not interfering with something that is not of (read: like) him. So you will have to ask him for help.

I dont need help. I need people on a spiritual forum to attempt rational, logical common sense and less hokey poky mysticism. In that way, as person who seeks out truth, I feel less frustrated when people behave in more mature adult, sane, rational, logical common sense ways.

Is that really incorrect of me to seek that out from other adults?

Quote:
But what can BE, and be not of him and BE different ? The answer to this is: Only things that will disappear.
The things that can be like him, are given time to learn to become like him.

Who decided God is a he/him? You appear to be confused and lacking any rational, logical common sense pathways of thought on this specific issue.

Quote:
On occupied space:
Do you actually know that every atom (in this material imagined reality) is able to communicate with you r6r6r (and you with it) ?

Huh? What has that got to do with anything were disscussing. IF you want to address me, it would be best if you actually address the specific comments by me.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman