Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 12:26 PM
whatsimigig

twins

hi all,
this is my first post and im so glad to be able to post on here as its a great forum.well done!!!!
i just wanted to talk about past lives and twins.
ive had a bit of a rollercoaster life but now finally getting back on track, and i was in a relationship for 7 years but didnt work out so i vowed to keep off men for a while... well that didnt happen as i met my present partner and we just clicked physically, emotionally and sexually, spiritually.
i knew he was the one as soon as i saw him as his eyes were the bluest and clearest i had ever seen before, i havent seen them like that again either
anyway, since we have been together a lot of stuff has happened between us for e.g. i have had trouble with my teeth for so long and whenever i have toothache he has it the next day, whenever i have aches and pains he does,
and as i suffer from panic attacks, when i am having one he scoops me up in his arms and lets me cry and then he says he cant explain it but he crys too.
im now 8 months pregnant(not sure what hes gonna be like from labour pains if i pass this on!!!),
i came to a conclusion that we have been twins in our past life together, does anyone know if this is possible or not???
x
Old 12-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Administrator
It sounds like you two are very compatible... It's so rare these days for two people to meet and have that instant rapport in all areas...

Perhaps you might have been twins, but I would like to suggest you could be 'twin flames' - two halves of the same drop of creation...

It's not uncommon for two souls of the same frequency, the same resonance to be affected by each other's emotions and feelings so readily...
...Sigh...
Mortality is as fragile as a Rose.
(From a note found on an Altar next to a single red Rose, signed by "The Goth Bride")
Love is the most important thing in the world...
http://www.devolution.co.uk | http://www.mattwarne.com | http://www.voluptas.info
Old 09-09-2006, 11:16 AM
mikron

make the best of it be inspired .....be creative ...aervice to others and tune into your soul will share more ideas about the rainbow bridge

mikron
Closed Thread