Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 21-04-2012, 12:08 AM
Lauraye

Angel1 My home is falling apart!!

Since I bought my house 6 years ago, all my electrical applience have stopped working!! I have went through 4 hoovers, 3 washing machines, my shower works sometimes, lights blow up after changing the bulb, switches go off, fuses blow, lights come on unexpected, now my kettle has just stopped working along with my cooker! I have had 3 electrcians to check my wiring yet all have said my electrical work is fine! Through out my life I have noticed that any kind of electrical equipent breaks very easily but I have put down to clumsyness or being heavy handed! Anyone any advice??
Old 21-04-2012, 09:37 PM
sesheta

I have lots of the same type of things happen - check out this site, it might help :)

http://amasci.com/weird/unusual/zap.html
Old 22-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Lauraye

Thank you so much and I will do ! :)
Old 22-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Administrator
Hey Lauraye.

im the same you need to ground yourself,you do this by visulising your feet growing roots and the roots are holding you down to mother earth, visulise the energy flowing into the ground, in time you will see it becomes easier and not as expencive having to replace everything, it worked for me.

Namaste
Old 25-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Racer X

All these things have at least one thing in common.......

They get your attention!

Why?

What needs to be seen?

What is being ignored?

Grounding yourself ..... or too grounded?

Projecting rage out into matter?

I have seen people who are stuck in self destructive patterns who are constantly destroying things around them. The health of family members, the car, the computers, any machine ...... constantly breaking down as the "little drama girl" ..... not the little drummer boy .........wants ATTENTION~!

What to do????

Try working with "The Secret Of Letting Go by Guy Finley" , but do not take it lightly....... WORK with it for at least 6 months to a year.

It may save you far more $$$ on new appliances........ until then buy your refrigerators in bulk...... 6 at a time, but only plug in one at a time. Surge protectors on everything might be a good idea too~
Old 28-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Lauraye

Thank you guys for all your advice and I can identify with everything!! I do feel that many 'dramas' unfold in my life then I have major electrical faults, breakagea ect, I can't believe I have never thot that maybe my own energy is maybe the cause!!! I will investigate further and try and ground myself!!! Thank you xx