Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Haoma

Last edited by Haoma : 16-03-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Old 15-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Lindsay_1177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haoma
Keep in mind too, for others to read a crystal aura accurately, it would need to be cleansed - so if you're around others at the time, a reader may just be picking up on their energy in your aura.

What an interesting point this is!! And this would explain why at first I though that my friend was an Indigo but after looking closer and doing a cleanse I realized he was a Crystal.
Old 16-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haoma
/Facepalm :)

GoogleImageSearch "1000 petal lotus" and see the first result.
Old 16-03-2012, 03:36 AM
Lindsay_1177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Eventually I would like to have an aura reading. Thanks for all the info!

I can give you an aura reading if you like. I just need a pic of you. I cant ALWAYS pick up Auras in pictures but often.
Old 17-06-2012, 06:36 PM
SharonRenee

About 18 years ago, I had a spiritual teacher that at the time had a small following of students (which since has grown dramatically).
We were able to live in residence with him then and it was a wonderful time of spiritual connection.
One time one of the students was introduced to me and was described as an
"aura reader".
She was able to see the primary colour energy/vibration of a person and
was well regarded in this field with a sizeable clientele.
After several days, she asked privately if she could speak to me.
She told me each day whenever she would observe me she would see my colour change.
One day it would be blue, later on purple, next day green etc.
She said that she couldn't figure out what was going on with me as despite her experience she had never witnessed this before.
Then she told me it finally dawned on her that whenever she saw the colour change that I would be sitting and often conversing with a person that was that colour.
I became the colour myself of whomever I was with, just like a chameleon.
That's when she said she then realized that I was a crystal.
Not knowing about this, she then gave me a lot of information.
Since then I have also discovered I am an empath of the healer type.
Needless to say the combination is a life challenge and yet, I have come to fully accept this and at 58 now, feel very much that I have become complete in myself and embrace it.
Old 21-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
I simply mean that when a crystal is amplifying and reflecting another person's energetic qualities,
I've noticed I do that as well. I haven't been able to control it, so I tend to avoid people as I can "loose" myself in them or just feel like their reflection. At the least, I'm careful who to hang around as I tend to pick up emotions easily. As well as pick up "illnesses", I can feel the symptoms but it's different from actually being sick. Even with my kids, it helps in treating them, but like more recently, DS had walking pnemonia, and I could feel it it my body, and which lung, later on our pediatrician confirmed it and luckily it was resolved really quickly.

Quote:
Not having set up a proper border between yourself and others may cause confusion as to what you feel and what others feel.... the solar plexus help with this.
How does one work the solar plexus?
Old 03-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Seeker
My quiz reaults:

Red-1
Orange-1
Magenta-3
Yellow-5
Logical Tan-1
Environmental Tan-1
Sensitive Tan-4
Abstract Tan-5
Green-3
Blue-6
Violet-7
Lavender-6
Crystal-5
Indigo-7

I've always connected well with the colors violet,lavender and blue so i wasn't too shocked with my results. Got thrown a bit by the indigo though. I read the description and never really saw myself in that way.