Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 18-01-2019, 08:05 PM
Pathfinder
Wink Does anybody else's mind to blank when talking to people?

Hello all,

I was just wondering if it was me, or does this happen to others?

Surely I'm not the only one...am I?? Lol!

I'll be talking to somebody-when I first meet them and the suddenly my mind will go blank-and I won't know what to say.

The above has nothing to do with wondering if that person likes what I am saying, or likes me, nor does it have anything to do with wanting people to like me, my mind just suddenly goes blank all of a sudden.

When the above happens I cannot think of what to say, this also happens with people I know well-so it's not just limited to people I've just met.

I wonder if this happens to anybody else, and if so, how do you deal with this situation?
Old 19-01-2019, 06:26 AM
Master
When my mind goes blank i assume its because there is nothing that needs to be said. Its not uncommon for someone to make a comment or ask a question and me not say anything in return. Online i feel more obligated to answer because i have to go back and see the unanswered comments or questions more than once. Its like its staring right at me whenever i go back. Haunting and taunting me.
Old 19-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Master
I had a person who wanted to be my spiritual advisor/teacher and this happened several times. I think it was because what they were talking about was not for me. My guides are very protective, I think. But everyone is different. That is just my experience.

It used to happen in everyday conversations too, but it was a focus thing. Meditating helped for me.

Last edited by Anala : 20-01-2019 at 01:28 AM.
Old 19-01-2019, 09:39 PM
Master
It happens to me too. My mind gets confused and I have been under a lot of stress. It helps to relax.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 24-01-2019, 09:30 PM
Pathfinder
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
I had a person who wanted to be my spiritual advisor/teacher and this happened several times. I think it was because what they were talking about was not for me. My guides are very protective, I think. But everyone is different. That is just my experience.

It used to happen in everyday conversations too, but it was a focus thing. Meditating helped for me.

I've never thought of it like that-maybe it's a focus thing for me as well.

ocean breeze, I think on one hand it's easier when I'm online, as sometimes I've no idea how to reply to people-due to...yes mind going blank, but then at least I can come back the next day, or later on in that day.

Honza I've never thought that it could be due to stress-maybe it's relaxation that I need as well.

Well thanks for your replies-you've certainly given me something to think about