Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-10-2010, 02:04 PM
lumpygravy

is this a proper aura cleansing?

Can anyone pls add to this thread as I find this subject extremely important for me (and others) I hope its not disinfo or somethin. Here it is....
  1. Using your fingers as a comb, comb through the space surrounding your body from head to toe. Clean your hands with running water before and after doing this.
  2. Stand under a waterfall or shower.
  3. Walking in the rainfall.
  4. Run freely and playfully in the wind.
  5. Using a single feather or feather whisk make sweeping motions through the space surrounding your body.
  6. Smudge the area surrounding your body with the smoke from sage, lavendar, and/or sweetgrass.
  7. Emerse and soak your body in an epsom salt bath.
Tips:
  1. Turkey or owl feathers are especially good feathers to use for sweeping the aura.
  2. Take care to do some deep breathing exercises while cleansing your aura to aid in flushing your inner body.
  3. Caution: Do not walk in the rain during an electrical storm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in light,turtle in terrapin station
Old 19-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Serenity Bear

All you have to do is to think the word cleanse and it will cleanse the aura! If you want to do something physcial then a little sea salt in bath water does the trick.

Those in the mediumship circles have quite a giggle at some of the ways people cleanse and mend their auras.
Old 19-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Master
I think those things yes if you are intending to cleanse your aura will work
Spiritlite
Old 19-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Master
i agree with above, sea salt and smudging sage is great to cleanse aura.. also on anmolmehta.com there are aura cleansing excercises.
Old 19-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Master
yeah sea salt also himalyan salt is wonderful
Xoxoxp
SPiritlite
Old 19-10-2010, 06:05 PM
abikisses

So long as intention is right then magic happens.

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 19-10-2010, 08:52 PM
rus11

Based on if all you have to do is think or intend it than I would think those suggestions would work also because you are thinking it. But I am sure there may be certain methods that would be more effective than others for various reason.
Google, you-tube or search for a book on it also.
Old 19-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Master
lumpy... These are lovely methods for cleansing your aura... but remember that the aura is not something apart from you. It is made of the energies of your thought and emotional energy patterns. So to truly clear your energy body - which we also call the aura - you will need to clear out old negative stuff from your mind.

Xan

Old 22-10-2010, 01:53 PM
lumpygravy

correct.thx Xan and others, step 1- deal with all conciousness that does not serve me,accept what is unchangable, surround myself with positive people. actually this is brutally hard for me.
Old 22-10-2010, 02:04 PM
sunny shine

My spirit guide once guided me in cleansing my aura. I was told only to trust my instincts. All i did was only visualize and closed my aura cleaning with golden dusts.