Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 13-03-2017, 10:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert
Precisely. This is the worst time to buy things that you want, but don't necessarily need, like jewelry or any luxury items. The risk is that you won't like them when Venus turns direct (I learned my lesson on this one!).

Retrograde times are the worst time to buy things that the transiting retrograde planet rules. Don't buy computers/technology during Mercury retrograde (chances are higher something will be wrong with them), don't buy luxury goods during Venus retrograde (you probably won't like them after Venus turns direct), and I would assume... don't buy weapons during Mars retrograde? (Not that I am a big advocate of people buying weapons in general. )

Very good points. Venus is about so much more then 'love'...

A good time to rekindle is really a matter of what you want. It you want a temporary rekindle, then that might work..It worked for me at one time.

Permanence is something that takes time to establish. Temporary, leads to permanence sometimes.

Most relationships start out as illusions and they are temporary. There is the infatuation period, then there is the disillusionment period and that is the turning point. If that is the Venus energy of attraction, then maybe the retrograde would be the opposite of that. A rekindle is someone you already know so that one would project less illusion.

I don't expect agreement from anyone here, but I don't think that is too off base.

I am going to pay attention to what I buy that is a 'luxury item' and I will see if I like them later. I did buy something that I didn't need but wanted. I will experiment with that.

I understand the principal but I don't always believe the common rhetoric about everything because I try to observe and learn from that.

I never noticed the Mercury retrograde problems personally, so I wonder if I am immune to that. Just because everybody says things will go wrong and malfunction and not to sign contracts doesn't mean that has been a problem for me. I would want to observe how things seem to work for me, and for others. That is how I learn best.
Old 14-03-2017, 01:30 AM
Master
Retrogades are supposed to be times when you do not consider doing anything major in terms of relationships. I have noticed most times it's those people we haven't considered in a long while turning up, maybe they were watching us all along and had to show up during a Venus retrogade.
Most often during this time, people do not welcome those past flames into their lives seriously, or take those old flames seriously. Maybe it just clearing up old energies.
If Venus has adverse aspects in the natal chart that would mean a difficult time during this period. Otherwise it will not affect as much.
Astrologically this was supposed to be chaotic for me from all that I heard about the retrogade. Honestly a few weeks before the retrogade started I was feeling more like myself, and some past links disappearing. Venus is my ruling planet according to the zodiac, I am not feeling anything. I am not a big buyer anyways, so I am not worried about that. I think it would affect different people differently, although old flames turning up is too common.
Old 14-03-2017, 02:27 AM
Master
@Angelic Star, I agree, but I also observe.

I have noticed people turning up, but they turn up at other times also.

I did look back at that one time that I did look up an old boyfriend, just to say hi. We did get together unexpectedly and that was for a purpose and it lasted a year. It wasn't meant to be forever. It started during the Venus retrograde. I had the thought to look him up.

It wasn't a disaster. That is an observation. That is all it is. A person's chart would matter too and that is something I am wondering about.

I know someone who has natal Venus retrograde and she is in a serious relationship with an old flame... Her chart may show that to be a theme.

Since she has the retrograde in her natal, the transiting retrograde would affect her differently then most. It would be a slight shift in the energy.

I read what people say about retrogrades, but honestly I don't generally notice much difference. I think it is more about the extended focus on an area of the chart. That is how it seems to be important in my opinion.

I don't reject the common rhetoric, but I don't embrace it simply because that is what is repeated. I consider it and observe.

I read an article once that could have some truth to it about retrograde people, who are 'immune' to the affects of retrogrades. There was a formula for that. I could fit into that formula and it could explain why I don't notice much difference. I could be unobservant also.

Mars was retrograde recently and I didn't have accidents with sharp knives, but I know someone who did nearly cut his finger off.

I think the whole chart would have to be taken into consideration and that would be a factor.
Old 14-03-2017, 03:16 AM
Master
@ Rozie. Yes that is what I have been observing too, taking into account my own life experiences, what is generally outlined just does not not fit in with everyone's life story. The whole chart has to be taken into consideration.
Mercury retrogade usually affects me, I feel triggered during those times, conflicts are common. When generally I am very peaceful, that's cause of how my mercury is placed in my natal chart, and also considering the transits, the impact would be more or less severe I guess.
I was a little worried about the Venus retrogade but it is not leaving an heavy impact on me. I am experiencing the opposite of all that it claims.
Yes well said I agree its might just be an extended focus on an area of the chart.
Old 17-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
@Lemongrass:...Thank you! All in all, if you were trying to rekindle, a Venus retrograde might be a good opportunity because the energy would work in your favor if the other person was receptive. If you needed to get your foot in the door, it might be a good time to make that happen. It seemed to work for me. You can't force something, but you can coax it along.

Most relationships start out as possibilities anyway. It takes time to establish a real connection, and you either make the transition or not.

Rozie, thanks! He is already married so I think we both are keeping each other at a safe distance.

I do feel though (and believe more now) that we are still very much connected in spirit and it manifests in my dreams. In the past years, there were times I would dream of him and I'd find out later he had been trying to contact me.

I did email him a couple of days after the dream to ask if he was alright (after much thought and consideration since a friend advised to do so just to make sure he is okay)... His response was positive so I'm okay with that for now.

♥♥
Old 17-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
@ Rozie. Yes that is what I have been observing too, taking into account my own life experiences, what is generally outlined just does not not fit in with everyone's life story. The whole chart has to be taken into consideration.

Hello angelic star, I agree! Thank you for your input, it is very much appreciated!

Blessings,
lemongrass

♥♥