Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-01-2017, 02:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Help with Astral Projection

Hey friends,
I have tried projecting many times and have succeeded as well-

Lucid Dreaming[more than 10],
Dream awakening[about 5],
WILD[about 5].

I keep daily journal and Dream Journal both. But nowadays I can't do it regularly.

A few months ago, my life changed a bit and I am going through very stressful times. I used to regularly workout and meditate, but now I can't focus during meditation. I do workout though, life without these two for me is dull.

Please share with me all the things you(People who Astral Project) do to keep mastering the art. And please advice on what I can do during these stressful times. One of the things I am doing is trying to deal with the root cause itself. It will take me exactly 4 months [:) I know it because the problem will be solved in 4 months if my efforts bear fruit]
*Practices to master Astral Projection
*How to continue during tough times
*Simplest ways to connect with higher-self(I never could)
Thank you.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:29 PM
Administrator
Hello

The only way to move past stressful times is fine the "root cause" of the stress from there find out what it will take to move that stress on.

Things like trying to meditate or project might be blocked from you by your Higher Self by being told subconsciously that the issues have to go first. In that we are in a way forced to look at things.

I can give you lots of advice on Astral Projection, Lucid Dreams ext as I work in these areas but more I would like to work on helping you remove the stress issues. You can read many of my posts here to learn a bit about me from a comfort zone, and PM me if you wish to talk.

Lynn
Old 04-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

The only way to move past stressful times is fine the "root cause" of the stress from there find out what it will take to move that stress on.

Things like trying to meditate or project might be blocked from you by your Higher Self by being told subconsciously that the issues have to go first. In that we are in a way forced to look at things.

I can give you lots of advice on Astral Projection, Lucid Dreams ext as I work in these areas but more I would like to work on helping you remove the stress issues. You can read many of my posts here to learn a bit about me from a comfort zone, and PM me if you wish to talk.

Lynn
Thanks Lynn.
As I said I am working on solving my problem. But I also want to continue my practices of spiritual growth if I can.
When you said that certain things might be blocked by my higher self, I was struck with a feeling. I also have experienced that sometimes higher intelligence intervenes and guides you towards right way.

I just can't focus nowadays. I don't like my mind wandering. And as I said I start my day with workout and meditation. Without meditation, I feel like I am growing weak. I need to do this.

But yes, I will focus more on problem at hand.
I will contact you again when I get past the problem and start working on my growth with full dedication.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

We always have other beings of Light that are there to Guide us along the path. We are the one that has to do the work though and you do get this. SO that is a huge start right there.

What might get in the way of the flow of meditation is not being grounded and in that not able to stop what I call "Brain Chatter". As Medium I can not deeply meditate as those in Spirit see it as quiet time for me to be contacted more openly. So I have a different form of brain chatter....I have spirit chatter.

I was give a technique that works well and I have taught it in Astral Projection Workshops.

Its called "Book Shelving"

What is it is a pre meditation focus exercise that will set the place to be more in line for meditation to flow.

Your relax and take in three deep breaths slowly in and then out. Then you imagine making a book shelf, the sides the back the shelves in your mind. You then again take the three deep breaths and open to focus on what you want to put on that book shelf for the time of the meditation, issues that are in your day to put there, issues that your working on. Problems that your having can go there.

In putting things off your mind, onto the shelf for the time of the meditation you are better able to focus on the meditation. After the meditation you take the items back off the book shelf and you might find that some things are not taken back. Then you take down the book shelf.

Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingEssence
Thanks Lynn.
As I said I am working on solving my problem. But I also want to continue my practices of spiritual growth if I can.
When you said that certain things might be blocked by my higher self, I was struck with a feeling. I also have experienced that sometimes higher intelligence intervenes and guides you towards right way.

I just can't focus nowadays. I don't like my mind wandering. And as I said I start my day with workout and meditation. Without meditation, I feel like I am growing weak. I need to do this.

But yes, I will focus more on problem at hand.
I will contact you again when I get past the problem and start working on my growth with full dedication.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Master
Sometimes you can get a lot of projections (or recall of them) while you are going through testing times.

I need to add to that my belief that we project often, perhaps every night, the thing is recalling the projections, and when our sleep is disturbed for any reason means waking up often so recalling recent experiences like dreams or projections more frequently.

Agree with what lynn said though ( you don't need stress to help recall, best to find something positive ), stress has played a part in my life and the realisation that an astral body exists but I don't want to expeerience that stress again
Old 04-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Sometimes you can get a lot of projections (or recall of them) while you are going through testing times.

I need to add to that my belief that we project often, perhaps every night, the thing is recalling the projections, and when our sleep is disturbed for any reason means waking up often so recalling recent experiences like dreams or projections more frequently.

Agree with what lynn said though ( you don't need stress to help recall, best to find something positive ), stress has played a part in my life and the realisation that an astral body exists but I don't want to expeerience that stress again
Thanks Pat,
You are right, waking up in the middle of the night can sometimes prove to be useful as one can recall the dream. And also try to go back to the same dream being aware.
I prefer going astral from wakeful state though. Since I have never proven to myself that I can stay in physical reality while out of body.

Thanks for the insight. :)
Old 05-01-2017, 03:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Lynn,
That sounds a really great idea: to turn mind chatter to spirit chatter. (I usually try to have such chatter with my spiritual ideals, but never tried to use it as a tool to deal with random thoughts in the brain)

And the "Book shelving". Just knowing about it, I am in love with it. I will do it.(not just now, but forever, starting now). It sounds something similar to Mind Palace.

Thank you very much.

If you have a moment, please check this one as well.
Help with dream interpretations. (under my threads)
I was trying to post the link to make it easy for you to reach the post but I do not have permissions.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:25 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingEssence
Hi Lynn,
That sounds a really great idea: to turn mind chatter to spirit chatter. (I usually try to have such chatter with my spiritual ideals, but never tried to use it as a tool to deal with random thoughts in the brain)

And the "Book shelving". Just knowing about it, I am in love with it. I will do it.(not just now, but forever, starting now). It sounds something similar to Mind Palace.

Thank you very much.

Hello

I know of The Mind Palace this is a good tool for memory, I learned of it in school for exams. Been around since Ancient Roman times I think if I recall it right.

When I was trying to figure out what was "wrong with me" LOL back when I was 18 years old I would read anything that might give insights to what I can do. How I could use it and handle it all. To find out there is nothing wrong with me mentally, just that I came into this life with a bit of it all in play. Had to reverse learn things so I have a ton of "tools" I have picked up over the years that I have used or taught in workshops.

I will take a look in the dream section tomorrow for you, its easy to find then under your name. I will do this tomorrow with a clear head.

If you have a moment, please check this one as well.
Help with dream interpretations. (under my threads)
I was trying to post the link to make it easy for you to reach the post but I do not have permissions.

Yes the permissions will come, we have that rule in place to keep the site free from those with not good intentions. Sadly the innocent do go along with the guilty in that path for a time.

Lynn
Old 05-01-2017, 03:54 AM
Suspended

You shouldn't look outside of yourself for your higher persona.It's somethings that's been inside of you all along. you have to turn the conversation Inwards and focus there.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Lynn, I like the sound of the bookshelf technique and will try that myself.
Thank you, Steve