Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 05-03-2017, 09:47 AM
FrankieJG

Mars and Venus on 12th house.Is it bad for relationships?

My 12th house is Sagittarius
Old 05-03-2017, 07:32 PM
Master
Apparently....I have that in Sagittarius also.

That particular combination isn't especially eager to commit.

There are other factors that would contribute, such as the 7th house planets and the position of the ruler and the aspects, not to mention the rest of the chart.

My chart doesn't look like I would be a person who would marry. Maybe that wouldn't happen according to my chart. I did.

I would say, less likely to commit. I did notice a pattern of people from different cultures, even though I don't consciously like that. It was noticable.

My other problem tendencies can more likely be attributed to the position of my 7th house ruler and not the Venus/Mars in 12th house Sag.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:26 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Apparently....I have that in Sagittarius also.

That particular combination isn't especially eager to commit.

There are other factors that would contribute, such as the 7th house planets and the position of the ruler and the aspects, not to mention the rest of the chart.

My chart doesn't look like I would be a person who would marry. Maybe that wouldn't happen according to my chart. I did.

I would say, less likely to commit. I did notice a pattern of people from different cultures, even though I don't consciously like that. It was noticable.

My other problem tendencies can more likely be attributed to the position of my 7th house ruler and not the Venus/Mars in 12th house Sag.

Oh yeah!I totally forgot that other planetary positions matter too.My 7h house is empty and it is cancer.So I don't know how an empty house would affect.

I have been told that I will probably marry someone from a different culture.But people from my past relationships were not.However if I look wt my circle..80% of my friends are from different cultures.I find it more comfortable to move around them and they do too.And there have been instances that friends of those friends have shown interest on me.

Regarding the commitment.Well I have never been a fan of responsibilities.I am loyal.I have always been loyal.I am willing to commit but I hate responsibility at the same time.

I have heard that Venus /Mars combination SOMETIMES delay the marriages.I don't know whether it is true or not.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Ascender
I have this placement too! Venus Mars conjunction in Aries 12th house. Well yeah it is difficult, can't find anyone I would commit to, coz those i would wanna commit to doesn't want to. Very ironic. They said it could mean love from a foreign land since 12th house means far. I think it could also be karmic since 12th house deals with past life.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:32 PM
Master
Even though your 7th house is empty, that doesn't mean that it isn't working. You look at what the ruler of that house is doing. If the sign on the cusp is Cancer, you look at the position of your moon. The house, sign and aspects of your moon will show 7th house matters.

My 7th house is empty also except for the NN which might be important.

People say you will be attracted to foreigners or that is who you might marry. That is a typical thing that is said. I have read that a million times and I think that is nonsense because I am attracted to people from my culture. The reality is that somehow I did end up with people who were first generation. They may have been born here but their parents weren't so the other cultural influence was strong. There seems to be some truth to that.

I don't view the 12th house as past life influences. I see it more as subconscious influences, which could be the same thing. I believe strongly in fate and destiny, but not so much in past lives, at least not for me.

Sagittarius is very independent and doesn't like to commit. Coincidentally, I am very independent and I don't like to commit either, but if I do, then I take it seriously.

I don't like responsibilities either, but I always had to be the responsible one. Maybe because I did choose people who were also irresponsible, so I had to do it. There is something messed up about that placement, or it is both a disadvantage and an advantage.
Old 10-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Master
Mars and Venus in 12 house could mean issues of self worth, or feeling of worthiness in a relationship. Venus and Mars placed together could mean fears pertaining to a healthy display of personal relationship in public because of unresolved conflicts stemming from deep seated fears stemming from childhood/ past. People wth this aspect need to know themselves better, can be very emotionally intense in relationships.
This aspect is known to experience their share of relationships and separations even if they look for a stable partnership its hard for them to find one.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:05 PM
Ascender
Very true based from my experience Angelic star. Some say people with mars and aries in 12th house likes secret love stories. I mean i get all romantic but only when its just the two of us, and find it awkward to share it to the public. Maybe it comes from venus being in the 12th. Mars in 12th could also influence it bec the action is in secret. This could also be a reason why some are prone to affairs.

Me too am more attracted to people belonging to my race tho i am interested to know foreign people like what are theor culture? It is nice to learn from them and see how we are different and alike at the same time. My interest for them is not entirely romantic but a general form of curiousness i tjink. But i do fall inlove for guys within my nationality though i've noticed too that most of them have foreign blood or tho same nationality now is a descendant of a particular race.