Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 24-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Amethyst Angel

The convoluted universe book 2 by Dolores Cannon. I am adoring these books and even though some things are totally beyond my comprehension, there is so much in them that is so illuminating and shocking! I've just finished reading the first book and already have book 3 waiting in the wings, then I might just have to read her other books too
Old 24-03-2011, 02:41 PM
LightFilledHeart

I love Dolores Cannon's work! What amazing stuff. Also Mary Rodwell

I am currently re-reading The Journey Home, by Lee Carroll. There is no real "new" information in it of course (nothing is new under the Sun! ), but it beautifully illustrates the existence of Soul Plans and the true meaning of life both here and in the spirit realms. I find myself constantly repeating the following quote from this valuable and uplifting book:

"All is not as it seems"
Old 25-03-2011, 06:12 PM
luvblooms

Just started reading the Emotion Codes.

I'm very excited to get further into it and hoping for healing afterward.
Old 25-03-2011, 08:52 PM
rubiesmoon9

I'm reading Birth Angel by Terah Cox
Old 25-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Felynx

Im reading Enchanter by Sara Douglass. For any fans out there, shes dying of terminal cancer, so send your condolences to her awesomeness. For those who arent fans and like fantasy novels, READ HER BOOKS, SERIOUSLY. Youll thank me later.
Old 25-03-2011, 10:49 PM
nightowl

Red Moon by Miranda Gray
Old 26-03-2011, 02:59 PM
grazier

I am just finishing off St. Francis of Assisi by Helen C. White. It is a biographical novel about St. Francis and is a beautiful book.

Blessings

grazier
Old 29-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Master
Currently just a text book for my "Our Cultural Approach to Death" class. "Death & Dying, Life & Living" Corr, Nabe, Corr...I did listen to a book on CD last week...Im not sure of the name, "Return of the Prophet" I think it was.
Old 30-03-2011, 02:37 PM
The Lost Seafarer

'Eat, Pray, Love' by Elizabeth Gilbert

I'm terrible when it comes to reading, I really struggle to keep going with a book.
So I thought I'd re-immerse myself with something a little more light hearted
Old 30-03-2011, 02:44 PM
supernova

I am reading Mullah Nashruddin. It it a collection of Sufi stories by Idres Shah. Sufi stories have always been my favorite and since they are transformative and no one can go unchanged after going through his anecdotes.I am at the same time reading a book titled the Ascent of Money, I forgot the name of the author.