Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-09-2016, 09:42 PM
Guide
My story, my last Twin Flame post, and my experience regarding the validity of TFs

I have posted something very similar once before and hope that my last post in the Twin Flame sub-section helps those who have been asking recent questions over the validity of Twin Flames, their purpose, and the whirlwind of the 'beautiful destruction' that this connection can cause.

From my experience I hope my story clarifies a lot of misconception and misunderstanding, and to show that the main purpose of a Twin Flame is for spiritual development and growth. Where anything else is what we make of it.

So, to start at the beginning. I was brought up as a Christian, where the notion of a separate and judging God never sat well with me. Religion to me was almost dictatorate, where I could never understand why we should be 'God Fearing' when God was supposed to love us unconditionally. This came to a point where I literally denounced God and Jesus, so I lived my life in blissful ignorance as a separate 'being' to the Universe.

By my very nature I have always been kind and considerate, where I followed a conventional (if somewhat) ignorant Life Path of education, getting a good job, love, marriage, and two beautiful children.

Although I was happy. I also knew something was missing, but I could never quite put my finger on it.

I was married for 20 years when my Twin Flame came into my life, and I knew from the moment I met her there was something incredibly special about her.

We talked about many things and she became the catalyst to my spiritual 'Awakening'. Where she helped my on my journey of self-discovery, so I could find 'my search for the truth'. Without her ever knowing what she had really given me, my Twin Flame restored my faith in God and allowed me to see through spiritual eyes. She completely changed the way I see the world and helped me find my true self,.

I have now become so aware of my own consciousness and the spirit inside me. That we are all God and that God is everyone and everything. That there is no separation, as separation is an illusion. Where God plays hide and seek in each one of us until we discover who we truly are. As each one and everyone of us is an aperture of the Universe looking back on itself.

I have always been honest, so my wife and children knew about my Twin Flame from the start, and my Twin Flame knew about my marriage - which she always respected.

Through my Twin Flame I became so in touch with the Universe, and I saw so many wonderful signs. I even started to achieve so many things for myself that I had never even contemplated before. Where from learning and understanding, faith allowed me to believe and experience.

I soon realised that while I never expected anything more than just to have my Twin Flame in my life, I couldn't help but fall in complete love with her. I wanted to tell her, but knew this wasn't the right time. More so as I was still learning about our connection and didn't consciously realise she was my Twin Flame at this point.

There then came a time a few months after we first met that she needed to go away as part of her own healing process. In my heart I knew this had to happen so I could also follow my own Chartered Path and discover my own spiritual experiences. During this time of separation I became critically ill and went through my 'Dark Night of the Soul'.

As I went through my recovery process, I was able to use this time to focus on my own spiritual growth and development. While this helped my recovery, I was finding life without my Twin Flame so very difficult and didn't know if destiny would allow her to return.

I think this was the defining moment, as I am sure her life purpose was to be the catalyst for my spiritual 'awakening'. On reflection, I believe this would have been the natural point for us to continue on our separate Chartered Paths, and for me to save my marriage.

But inside my heart was breaking.

I have never asked for anything in my life, and I always let life guide me, but I prayed and prayed for my Twin Flame to come back into my life. I said that if she was to do so then it would be the only time I would ask and to be of her own free will. Even though I knew this could lead to the end of my marriage.

So, I put my faith in God and the Universe - where not long after my Twin Flame and I reconnected. I thanked God every day for her coming back into my life, and I still do. As I believe that reconnection is not an expectation or a given right, but a choice.

I was honest with my wife about how I felt, and to begin with she still wanted to make our marriage work. As while I was emotionally involved, she knew I have never been physically intimate with my Twin Flame. Even so, my wife and I both recognised what we both wanted from life was now very different. So even without my feelings for my Twin Flame, I knew after I saw beyond my physical self I wanted so much more from life and was going down a road that my wife couldn't follow.

So, after several honest and amicable talks, my wife and I decided to separate.

I regard myself as so fortunate, as she helped me on my life's journey more than she will ever know. It also means more than I can say that we are both on very good speaking terms so I can still share a special friendship with her. Both of my children are also accepting of our position, and I am so thankful that I can play a significant role in their lives.

This really does show me what an amazing Soul Family I have.

As I spent more time with my Twin Flame, the more I wanted to be with her - and my Twin Flame said she wanted the same. So, we started working towards making it happen. I always did my very best to love her; protect her; help her; support her; and advocate her independence for the beautiful spirit that she is.

We both also came to the same realisation that we were Twin Flames, as we came across external signs and confirmations of what our hearts and soul already knew. During this time together, my Twin Flame and I helped each so much along our Chartered Path where we shared so many special moments together and created so many precious memories that I will cherish forever.

It really has been my privilege to watch her blossom and grow.

Once I was in a position to take things forward, and started to make our fantasy of being together become a reality, she was so courageous with me and said she found this difficult to deal with. I tried being so caring and loving and gentle and said that we could move at a pace that she was happy with as I was just happy being with her.

However, at the beginning of October last year, just over 2 1/2 years since we first met, my beloved Twin Flame said she was so sorry but couldn't give me what I wanted.

This was the last time I heard from her.

I initially sent her two beautiful messages, the first was to ask her what she wanted for herself and what I could do to help her achieve life's ambitions. After not hearing from her, I reached out on some memorable dates that we shared. Where she has always been consistent by her silence. Wanting to be respectful of her honesty and her wishes, I recently sent her the most loving goodbye message that came from my very heart and soul.

I will never have any regrets for my journey with my Twin Flame, as I wouldn't change a single thing and that we separated on loving terms. Given the opportunity I would re-live every moment we shared together in a heartbeat. I will always be so very grateful for everything she has given me, as all I have ever wanted is for her to be happy in everything she does.

I miss her every day, and will always love her so dearly, as she changed my life completely and will forever have a special place in my heart. I regard myself as so fortunate to have complete acceptance of who I am, and that maybe our incarnation meant that we would not to be together in this life.

What I can say is that the feeling you have when you meet your Twin Flame, and crucially have shared experiences, is breathtakingly euphoric. Where your journey literally takes you to God. Not so much in biblical sense or the constraints of a belief system, but one of faith. Where you become so in tune with your own consciousness. That you realise you are God and God is you.

So if separation occurs, any heartache you feel is yours. As mine is mine. This is why I will never criticise my beloved Twin Flame for making a decision that I am sure was so very difficult for her. Where by me recognising everything and all her precious time she invested in me, I truly wish her all the love and happiness the Universe can give to her while she walks along her own Life Path.

At the moment I still need to take things a day at a time. Where after my heart and soul completely shattered, I am slowly healing with me no longer living in hope of a reconciliation. If she ever reaches out to me I will always welcome her in my life. Although I accept that it would be unfair to both of us if I continue to wait for her. So by living in faith, my unconditional love for her allows me to finally let her go. By doing so, I too can become a free spirt and enjoy the wonder of life rather than let life pass me by. Where I know one day I will look back on everything we shared together with such beautiful memories and a loving heart.

As I write this I am now facing a somewhat uncertain future on my own, which excites me and scares me in equal measures. Through the love of my Twin Flame I have found Faith, God and 'Myself' so I plan to take a chance on life and love and follow my hearts desires.

I am therefore looking to move in the coming months, where I will carry on studying my Reiki and will continue my spirituality without any inhibitions or constraints because of my wider spiritual understanding. I also plan to fundraise so I can do some volunteering work abroad. This way I can live life's adventure and help as many people as I can. I will also look after my own well-being and allow the Divine Light that I have found in me to shine so brightly in everything I do.

I will forever be thankful for everyone in my life who has helped me become the person I am. Where I am also eternally grateful for my Twin Flame and the beautiful gifts of love and 'Divine Self' that she has given me, as I am so blessed that she is my perfect gift from God.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 07-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Suspended
Guide
Beautiful, I have a strange feeling that when the time is right she will return to you. You're right, we do need to hold onto faith. Faith and Trust is the theme of the month....
Old 07-09-2016, 10:23 PM
Guide

Thanks for sharing your story. The word I got from reading your story was 'acceptance'.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:52 PM
Newbie ;)

That story is incredible I would love so much to talk more with you about all this if that's OK x
Old 06-03-2017, 11:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFlameLove
That story is incredible I would love so much to talk more with you about all this if that's OK x

Awwwww, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking precious time to read my post. Where you are welcome to ask me anything, as it will always be my privilege to help you in any way I can

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Current resources:

Currently reading:
Old 07-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi ghost rider ( ghost ridah' ). Thanks for sharing, I have always enjoyed reading your positive story on here and in the chat room. I very much agree with you that life circumstances and life changes allow us to develop, evolve and understand the greater scope of these relationships ( tf or not). That is... how everyone and everything is interconnected

Old 07-03-2017, 08:42 AM
Lorelyen

A wonderful story, Ghost_Rider-1970, honest, candid.
Truly a beacon to those to whom honesty is a higher principle.

Yes, people do change - grow if you like - together they diverge, converge, run in parallel here and there
but can never avoid the effects of accumulated experiences.

Wonderful. Wishing you well in your quest.

Old 07-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Truly a beacon to those to whom honesty is a higher principle.
Absolutely

Thanks for sharing your story, GR, you come across as a person with real integrity and heart and I wish you all the best going forward, you have a great perspective so I'm sure you'll fulfill your heart's desire in time
Old 10-03-2017, 06:46 AM
Experiencer

How do you know if someone is your tein flame? What are the external signs? I am very curious about this. I think I met mine but I am not sure..
Old 10-03-2017, 07:30 PM
Guide
With my hand on my heart I would just like to thank you all for your beautiful words and kind understanding. Your heartfelt replies really do mean more than I can ever begin to say.

To help answer your questions, I am more than happy to explain a little more from my viewpoint and hope this helps you along your Life Path.

For me, I found this magical connection without me looking for it and when I least expected it. All I knew is that I had this incredible feeling inside me when we first met - a feeling that will stay with me for the rest of my life - where I literally had to catch my breath.

Although my Twin Flame was 'Spiritually Aware', I was 'Spiritually Asleep'. Where initially we were both completely unaware of the concept regarding Twin Flames.

If anything I consider this a blessing, as it meant that I didn't have any preconceptions or expectations. So I could literally meander and see where my journey would take me. Indeed, at this point I had never even considered who I was beyond my physical self.

What you come to realise from this precious connection is your own truth and 'the real you' through the most breathtakingly beautiful and shared experiences. Where it also gently calls into question your entire belief system and the very essence of who you are.

So much so, a Twin Flame is like our First Love in the context of spirituality. As they are the ones who open the door to all our dreams and possibilities. Where it is up to us to walk through without any inhibitions or reservations. This then allows us to have complete appreciation of everyone and everything.

So even though each Twin Flame connection is special and unique, the ultimate purpose I found from my experience is for us to discover the true nature of who we are. Where by having our own Free Will allows us to be astounded at our own consciousness - so we instinctively become 'One' with the Universe.

Anything else is then what we make of it. Where through our very 'Being' we also learn so much about love, life, and acceptance. Consequently this journey becomes one of self-discovery and is actually about you finding yourself.

You therefore know when you have found your Twin Flame when through this breathtaking connection you see yourself as 'One' with nature - with ego, separation of self, and expectation simply melting alway. As while others may complement us, we are each already complete and so perfect with us being the Eternal Universe.

Current resources:

Currently reading: