Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-03-2017, 06:15 PM
Pathfinder

Healing myself

I need advice on healing myself in a few different areas which I will list below. Holistic and natural ways sick of scripts and over the counter ****.

Chronic back pain - since young I have a wedged disk and two curves in my spine. pain worsening. hospital hasn't helped. Need a CT scan and another xray which I plan to get asap.

Anxiety

Depression

BPD

Bipolar

PTSD - rape

OCD - INTRUSIVE SEXUAL AND VIOLENT THOUGHTS not a clean freak.

Thanks in advance.
Old 15-03-2017, 07:27 PM
Guide

Hello.

Exercise is simple, yet can be helpful. Try to fully immerse yourself into some form of exercise like jogging or an exercise bike. When you feel negative emotions, use your imagination and try to imagine the negativity as 'fuel'. Picture the emotions as fuel that is being burnt up as you exercise. Immerse yourself in the moment.
Old 16-03-2017, 08:37 AM
Pathfinder

I do self hypnosis, meditation, excersise and am eating better than I was. Thanks for the support guys!
Old 18-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Master
I forgot, i've heard some people saying EFT works well for a lot of things.
Old 18-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Amy,

I suggest you search for a person who can read your akashic records as these all either directly or indirectly will be coming from your previous lifes. There are people gifted also with skills whereby they put you in a meditative state and you actually experience, re-live those key moments from your previous lifes which are the root causes of your sufferings. When you re-live these, you will understand the whys and become conscious of karma, this process will clean these things from your life. There are for sure some healer buddhist monks can do these type of "travelling" meditation.
Old 19-03-2017, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monad
There are people gifted also with skills whereby they put you in a meditative state and you actually experience, re-live those key moments from your previous lifes which are the root causes of your sufferings. When you re-live these, you will understand the whys and become conscious of karma, this process will clean these things from your life.
I think you're talking about past life regression, hypnosis here ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monad
There are for sure some healer buddhist monks can do these type of "travelling" meditation.

Do you know some ? That's interesting.
Old 19-03-2017, 04:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Past life regression is one way to call it, the one I refer to they alter your aura layers, pull the one closer to you which has all info from you previous lifes so you tap into in right what you need at that moment in you current life, they do this sitting next to you by meditation, you dont need to meditate, they do. At some point you see things happening, the movie starts, you really feel being init, all emotions, smells, you see your body, feel your body. If a past life regression hypnosis does the same, then it is like that.
I know quite a few people who do that but in Europe or where these Buddhist teaching come from, Nepal(originally from Tibet but had to flee)
Old 20-03-2017, 07:00 AM
Master

I'm very sorry for all that trouble you have had in the life. I'm sure you have cried many tears and you have felt many rages and terrors. What drew me to your post is, I've given myself Healing in the past few weeks from two injuries. One injury was an ankle injury that came out of nowhere and the other was from an injury that picked up at work about 2 years ago lifting a heavy weight.

Somehow i decided to my place my ankle in the loving light of awareness. That was about a month ago and the problem disappeared immediately. It's only in the last few days that i have given healing to my arm, and i woke up this morning and the injured sensation has gone ? As I say it was self healing and i don't know what prompted me to do it tbh.

It's great that peeps have suggested many things. Firstly as you know, you are not defined completely by these injuries to your heart and you soul and body. They may be prominent in your mind, never leaving you which is very sad of course but they do not define you at the very end of the day. They are wounds and obviously play a major part in you life ? But the fact that you have placed a question here about these injuries shows that you have the awareness to bring healing to them. How the healing happens depends of course on how you bathe these wounds in the natural light of your own beautiful being. And of course you can receive strength, support and help from others. The practice of some meditation ..whether it be 5, 10, 15 minutes a day will change your life if you find the right meditation for you and teacher perhaps, which i sincerely hope you do. Thank you for listening and all the very best. Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 20-03-2017, 07:01 AM
Master

I'm very sorry for all that trouble you have had in this life. I'm sure you have cried many tears and you have felt many rages and terrors. What drew me to your post is, I've given myself Healing in the past few weeks from two injuries. One injury was an ankle injury that came out of nowhere and the other was from an injury that picked up at work about 2 years ago lifting a heavy weight.

Somehow i decided to my place my ankle in the loving light of awareness. That was about a month ago and the problem disappeared immediately. It's only in the last few days that i have given healing to my arm, and i woke up this morning and the injured sensation has gone ? As I say it was self healing and i don't know what prompted me to do it tbh.

It's great that peeps have suggested many things. Firstly as you know, you are not defined completely by these injuries to your heart and you soul and body. They may be prominent in your mind, never leaving you which is very sad of course but they do not define you at the very end of the day. They are wounds and obviously play a major part in you life ? But the fact that you have placed a question here about these injuries shows that you have the awareness to bring healing to them. How the healing happens depends of course on how you bathe these wounds in the natural light of your own beautiful being. And of course you can receive strength, support and help from others. The practice of some meditation ..whether it be 5, 10, 15 minutes a day will change your life if you find the right meditation for you and teacher perhaps, which i sincerely hope you do. Thank you for listening and all the very best. Joe.

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : 20-03-2017 at 08:33 AM.
Old 20-03-2017, 07:01 AM
Master

Healing

I'm very sorry for all that trouble you have had in this life. I'm sure you have cried many tears and you have felt many rages and terrors. What drew me to your post is, I've given myself Healing in the past few weeks from two injuries. One injury was an ankle injury that came out of nowhere and the other was from an injury that picked up at work about 2 years ago lifting a heavy weight.

Last edited by Joe Mc : 20-03-2017 at 08:32 AM.