Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-03-2017, 10:26 PM
Master
Jesus on the cross is the Good News-

God's New Message to the world which has always been but we had forgotten it when civilization and empire rose for most of human history-

God is with us and within us during our suffering. God is saying on the Cross in the suffering of Jesus-
"Don't worry. The end is always Resurrection."

With Jesus it was a literal Resurrection where by the higher frequencies above allowed the spirit of Jesus to return to his crucified body and re-enter it and regenerate it by the power of the Christ Consciousness.
The Transfiguration was a foreboding of what Jesus would become-
and that is "The Christ", the "Light of the world" etc.

The physical body isn't important since when Jesus ascended to a very high level of spirituality with God on the Other Side, he relinquished it into pure energy. Our spirit self is more real than what we perceive on physical. But I believe the Good News is Resurrection and that God is always with us, in us, and as US, we just need to start seeing differently

The whole atonement is done on our part with God in us. It is at-one-ment. Jesus says "God is coming to you, to reconcile man to God" in the Gospels. God is always doing this we just finally took notice and realized it in the life of Jesus. You are not in charge of Love, you move in Love and things happen. You are not as autonomous as you believe. God in you is closer to you than you are to yourself. It took a person emptied of their whole self to tell the world this, die , and resurrect giving it validation and proof.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:45 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Jesus on the cross is the Good News
Let he who is without sin strike the first nail - - The physical body isn't important!
I wish that were so Amilius777, and I could live out my days on a steady diet of crack cocaine and cheap booze.

Each to his own. I for one won't be gambling my eternal soul on the flawed interpretations of the Good News
Old 20-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Suspended
Knower
Your Church will be lost priest. The dark pope rises.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Master
Jesus appeared to be a rebel because he came to earth to change the status quo.
Old 21-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Jesus appeared to be a rebel because he came to earth to change the status quo.
... with limited success.
Old 21-03-2017, 08:36 PM
Master
King Lea, god has a long term game plan and we as humans are in our infancy spiritually. Jesus did his job exactly.
Old 21-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Jesus did his job exactly.

Exactly my point, peteyzen.
Sadly, the world's greatest academics still continue to misread the Good News.

Quote:
King Lea, god has a long term game plan and we as humans are in our infancy spiritually.
Alas, "spiritual infancy" is a poor excuse.
Old 24-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Master
Understanding our relationship with the universe or god or the divine or whatever name we put on it is the highest purpose of the human being. Many many lives pass before we get to that place, so in that sense, mankind is in its infancy. Just noticed youre a neighbour King Lea.
Old 24-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Just noticed youre a neighbour King Lea.

Hi neighbour,

I spent last autumn through winter attending a regular bible class, the topic being Mark's gospel, and the impression that was left with me was one of immediacy. That is to say, now is the only chance we get to get it right - death is too late - the ultimate failure for any human.

So I'll get frustrated when Jesus and God and the Holy Angels are put high up on an almighty pedestal - "we are not worthy!" - tends to make me slightly cantankerous.

Aren't we created in Their image!
Old 06-04-2017, 07:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Jesus aint going to obey mans law if it went against the laws of his Father. Its not like he was busting into a footlocker and running off a few pairs of shoes richer cause he can do that you know.. He's Jesus.

Everyone has their own interpretation I suppose. But let's make up a scenario. Jesus is wandering about, he has no food or $ with him BTW. He sees a starving child infront of him & down the road is a market place. Maybe jacking a loaf of bread isn't his 1st plan but I can't imagine him being like "sorry kids, stealing is against the law." OK maybe that wasn't the best sceanrio but my point is I can't see jesus following our society rules if he felt it was unjust.