Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-05-2017, 08:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Contradictions

I think I might be an earth angel? But I'm not sure, plus it doesn't fit in with my religion. I'm a Christian, and earth angels are reincarnated beings right? How would that fit in with Christianity? I'm not asking for a direct answer, I know I won't get that. But any bit of information would help.

Physical/emotional evidence
I've always had a hard time understanding others, not emotionally but...I don't understand the reasoning behind actions. I don't understand how others can treat each others or even themselves so poorly. It makes me depressed and I have often caught myself wondering why humans are so strange. Helping others makes me happy and I find myself able to help others easily even when I am in a deep depression. People come to me for help, even if I don't know them that well.

Spiritual evidence
I have been an empath for as long as I can remember. I am highly attuned to the emotions of others for better or worse. I used to have dreams often where I would fight demons and I would sometimes have wings. Occasionally in the waking world I can feel a pressure on the middle of my back where wings would be if I had them.
Old 26-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Ascender
Hello. :) I can relate to you in ways. I am not a Christian but I can see how this thought would be confusing. I my self know many Earth Angels or Incarnated Angels as others would put it. I also come to a hypothesis that there is different types of Incarcerated angels and this is from the ones I've met and stories of others that I read.
Now from some that I know they still have same views as Christians or Catholics do, and there is some that are somthing els. So in a way your religious belief should not tell you yes or no for you on who you believe you are. There is a chance you maybe one or at least a light worker or healer.
My suggestion to you is to just feel how you feel on this subject and to just go with the flow. This maybe a opening chance for your begainning of your growth and not just of spirit. Explore and learn. That is one of the things that many many of incarnated angels have told me. Just love your self as you are and let go of fear of self and fear of others and just be free to explore your self. Your body is a gift from god/creator and should always be loved and taken good care of.
I hope this helps you at least a little. I know that at times ones own religion can some times put roadblocks or other obstacles if front of you that you may or may not want to cross. I am not here or any one is here to tell you to drop your religion or ignore it. We have our own choice of religion for a resion, either because it resanats with us or it could be the key to our own self discovery. As I have told many people, me personally I believe that all religions hold some truth in them.
I am sorry if I am rambling lol. But really I hope this would help you in some way.
Old 27-05-2017, 08:07 AM
Newbie ;)

@Zoclora
Thank you for your insightful response! I will try to take your advice as best I can and I really do appreciate your "rambling". Any and all information helps, I cannot put the puzzle together if I cannot see the pieces. Would you be willing to go more in detail about the different kinds of earth angels you've met?
Old 28-05-2017, 04:36 AM
Ascender
I am happy you don't mind my ramblings .
Well to begin I guess I could start with the ones that sees Jesus as their father. They have deep love for Jesus and some even call him father. I know one that calls him that. Others may see him as brother. These type of angels goes closely by basic Christian beliefs and some even Catholic. It does not mean they go by the book per say but sees a lot of that faith as their truth. They normally have a very high golden energy and very strong at that, not that any other angels don't have golden energy or strong, but it seems these type of angels have a very high frequency to them. Often they have the most common problems do to this high energy from physical to more mintal. Such as one I know was diagnosed with asperger's syndrome. But if you ever meet him or hear his voice (especially when he is singing) you will know what I'm talking about.
The next type is more on a different level. They resanat more with nature and that of knowledge but still has a high energy signature and maybe diagnosed with some of the same issues. But their energy isn't quite as high and is more mellowed out. They seem to be attracted to other areas of healing, knowledge or spiritual things. You may hear mystic angel to describe them. An example is Arch Angel Ariel. They mostly come from the planes that the Fay and other high demintional beings are. They are not fallen angels. They are the keepers of nature and of life.
Next ones are classified as "rebellious" angels but are not fallen. They have seen so much in their many many lives that they sorta lost some of their "fluff".They are known for their tough love and even contradicting ways. That's why some get them mixed with the fallen. But unlike the fallen, they still are for love and light and well all that stuff. They just are a bit rugged and let's just picture them as a old rusted car that needs to be polished up. It's not a bad car, it still runs strong, it just started to show its ware from the elements. You can find these types helping in the bad parts of the world and maybe even in war torn areas. But some may live in normal areas but seen as "rough" looking.
Now for the fallen. I honestly never met one. But I have a feeling a few made it into incarnation to help them get back up. It's all about our souls growth in the end, and how ready we are to move up in the grades per say.
Angel born. You've possibly heard of these people. Now just because they are angel born does not make them bad, but it does make them more resettable to bad choices. It never met one yet as well so I can't give you much on experience or how I really feel about them.

Incarcerated angels often times gets the label lightworker which isn't a lie but same time isn't exactly right. Lightworkers are normally given this title to non angelic souls who wish to work either along side them (like me) or for the same cause or area. A human soul example can be a lightworker. A fairy soul can be a lightworker. A person from Sirius can be a lightworker. A Reptilian can be a lightworker. It's all about the choice that soul made before or during Ines life here. Now you will see the difference in oh a lightworker compare to a normal person.
A lightworker will have a lot more energy naturally to aid in their tasks. They will have more development in their abilities one being known as empath. Though there is different types of this, the main one I see is empath. The ability to do more then just feel the others emotions. It's sorta long but I bet you know about this already. They also come with other very developed abilities such as the ability to see auras, energy and others.
Some think they are Incarcerated Angels because of this. Nothing wrong with having this feeling but in truth they are not. But it does not make them any less important or loved. Lightworkers are in high demand especially these days. It's extremely hard for a angel to get into a human body do to its ability to handel the energy. So you won't find any Arch angels incarnating because their massive energy influx will ultimately destroy the body before it could even really form.

I thought for a while I was a type of angel myself. I sorta knew I wasn't but can't help but to always go back to the idea. Of cores this lead me into at least knowing I am a healer of sorts (not a strong one) but one. And I possibly come from a world that borders the angelic realms or at least in density wise. I do accept my self as me. If I am Fay, Mer, Elf, or other being entirely is totally ok. I do know I help and work with the angels (good friends with them) and I find happiness in that.
So I would recommend you to do a bit more exploring. Talk to the angels. Ask for guidance and help. They are always there but be sure to protect your self first.
I do hope this helps you a bit more and see that the angelic realms are so much more bigger then what is normally pictured.
Old 31-05-2017, 05:07 AM
Newbie ;)

@Zoclora
You keep saying Incarcerated angels; is becoming human some kind of imprisonment? And why?

What is the best way to talk to an angel if you cannot hear them? An angel visits me in my dreams at times, not as often as he used to but still. I have asked him stuff before and I cannot hear him; there is either no sound coming out of his mouth or his voice is muffled.
Old 15-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Master
dnt no i stp bean relges yrs go becum a hunst 2 be me evn spirtlst

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔