Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-05-2011, 12:27 AM
womenawakened

Glitter In Your Peripheral

Once in a while, a small glittery ball of light, about the size of a dime will shine in the corner of my eye. Sometimes, it glitters bright white light, at other times, it is the color of purple or violet. It appears in different locations. At times it will be close to my face, at others, it will show up high above my head near the ceiling.
I was told by my teacher they are elementals or faeries, but if you try to look at them directly, they will disappear. You can sometimes see them if you look with your peripheral vision, as far back as your eyes can see. Sort of like when you're driving and you look as far back as your blind spot, while looking out straight ahead of you.
Anybody else have any experiences similar to this? Please do share.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:18 AM
konrard

i have them all the time

it was explained to me as a sign that i was waking up
Old 03-05-2011, 02:05 AM
Pathfinder
I do except the little orbs or "glittery balls of light" aren't any particular color just white in my peripheral vision. i see them really quick. i started seeing them last year when i really got into spirituality. i thought about the possibility of them being some sort of elemental but i was never quite sure. i know it's something supernatural because it was never there before. i guess it is possible though. we have a large garden outside and plants in the house so i always think about it being fairies.
Old 03-05-2011, 02:34 AM
womenawakened

Awesome. Glad to hear others see them too. I don't really look for them. They just appear randomly. I've been told that you can speak to them telepathically. Like ask them a question and tell them to get brighter for 'yes' and dimmer for 'no'. It's pretty cool. The violet ones are very rare. The ones I see are mostly white.
Also I've found that if you visit high vibration places like Sedona, Arizona, which is famous for it's energy vortexes, you can see elementals and orbs the size of basketballs! Has anyone here been (to Sedona)?
Old 12-05-2011, 08:01 AM
NiteOwl

I see little glittery energy balls some times out of the corner of my eye.

I've always wanted to go to Sedona, AZ!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Master
If Sedona "trips your switch", you will be completely blown away by Glastonbury !
Old 12-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
If Sedona "trips your switch", you will be completely blown away by Glastonbury !
Couldn't agree more Norsey :)
Old 12-05-2011, 10:10 AM
Deactivated Account
I see these all the time too.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:53 PM
iolite

I see small points of colored lights too. Usually blue or green, sometimes red. I'd agree that they are elementals. We have fairies that hang around us. My daughter started to see them when she was about 4. It started by her seeing a red dot of light. I was trying to get her ready to leave for preschool and she didn't want to go, she started crying and I sat her down on the couch to calm her and talk to her and out of the blue she asked what that red dot flying around was. I ask her where it was now and she said it was on my knee! I didn't see anything nor feel anything. Since then (9 years later), we've had many, many, many visits from them.
Old 30-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Jazlan

Yes, me too! I think they are baby orbs dashing around.