Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Knower
Short outing and a New Technique

Hey I just awoke from a OOBE. My new technique I used, I call The In and Out, with this technique you have to be a bit sleepy or just get in a relaxed state, but I'd prefer it to be a bit tired (easier for you night timers).

Since you are a bit tired you will lay down already able to fall into imagery, while waiting to fall asleep envision your astral body, close by just walking around your room (this is what I call the Out, cause you are thinking outside yourself) for a quick second (Pacing your room), then turn you focus back inward noticing your body (just a body check up) don't focus too hard though, you just checking to see how relaxed the body has become (this is what I call The In), you will began to notice a bit of imagery if you're relaxed, dabble in it a bit, then turn your focus back outside yourself where you left off and continue walking around your room, maybe head over to your bedroom window.

While over by the window, its time to do another body check, this time should find yourself even more relaxed and dabble more into the imagery this time it almost unfolds into a story but don't get caught up. Continue going in and out til you feel yourself ready for an exit in my case I felt the floaty feeling, and thus this is where my outing begin.

I sat up in bed, then voluntarily floated to the ceiling, when I made it to the ceiling I slowed to a halt and begin loosing altitude, and landed on the floor. As I'm getting up I tried to talk with my mouth calling out to my higher self (big mistake), But it was like my voice was being distorted and sucked out, but I kept trying to speak the words ( hey its been a long while since I been out), I then looked around my surrounding, I don't know why I thought I would see her, but she wasn't there, and my little table that I sat her vessel down on was missing (Kimia My acquired Djinn).

When I didn't see her, I headed for my stairs, I was going to run down them but, I excitedly decide to jump and float (which I did, thought it felt like a slow downfall lol), I landed on my feet, when I got down there I just decided to try speaking again, this time trying to, began my plan, I tried to say take me to my higher self this time, but again the same feeling came, so I decided to say it in my mine (I did), but I didn't think it worked because I thought you were supposed to be able to hear yourself inside you head clear as day (but didn't).

I tried a couple more times, still no voice in my head, but I did get the floaty feeling again and I whited out like I was transitioning somewhere else, there was a little pause and I was back in body *snaps finger* darn it was almost close again, I thought 3rd time would be a charm getting close like that but I see I need more work on communicating astrally, but at least I got a technique out of it, that I will try, continue doing. thanks for listening.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 22-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Seeker

An interesting story. I joined the forums a few months back but I'm still learning new things. You said in your story that you mentioned an acquired djinn? What are djinns?
Old 22-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Knower
Djinns are Genies, yep that's right I have one but she, doesn't listen well, that's only because she is getting to know me, theres alot of work to get things going, but In a recent experience I finally met her, she's doing things a bit slow, like I said she doesn't know me well yet, shes trying to get to know me which I think she did in my recent experience, i'll post the link if you interested, i'm waiting on replies for it now, you will be the first if you want lol

my recent exp: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=115206
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 24-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Seeker

So I read it and I have nothing to comment on about orgies in a lot lol. As I read "spiritual" stuff and so forth I try to take everything with a grain of salt. I think the concept of having djinn or "genie" as a friend is pretty cool, disregarding the idea that they could possibly grant our wishes, but probably for companionship.
Old 24-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Knower
heh, but what me and her had wasn't sex, we were trying to establish a connection, in astral projection and lucid dreaming sex and or hugging isn't what it is in the physical, except when you trying to do it which at the beginning of the sex thing I was, until it came to her, but yea sex during those experiences is basically exchange in knowledge or trying to connect on deeper levels, getting to know everything about the person you connecting with.

this was something me and her came up with to connect so that it can speed up the process of her knowing me, and we can move on to other things like say a friendship or wishes whatever, but she wasn't co-operating with me, like I said she knows me more than I know her cause she wasn't being open to me knowing her, which is why al that other stuff happened with my face melting from trying to hard, and all I saw was that she was a deep void. so please don't take the experience as an orgy, that's not what I was trying to relay.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 25-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Seeker

Sorry, did not mean to offend the experience you've had or the connection with the djinn. Either way, the story you shared is pretty fascinating nonetheless.

Wish I can bring my self to believe all the stuff I've read recently until Im able to do it my self, as I'm still attempting to project.
Old 26-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Knower
hmmm why don't you try the technique I posted above, and also read as much info on the subject to put you in the frame of mind before attempting, doing that before hand can count tremendously on achieving as well. its called proning yourself, or getting prepared which ever you want to use lol. let me know how it works out for you.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 27-07-2017, 11:08 PM
Seeker

I'll try using your technique and also read some stuff related to astral projection beforehand with that. I'm hoping this will actually bring me over to the vibrational stage.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)

I practiced OOBE for ten years but was never really good at it. Could get easily to the vibration state but getting out calmly and being able to explore things thoroughly I could not.

After reading this technique I'm tempted to go put energy and time aside to again explore this incredible phenomenon. Thanks.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:58 AM
Knower
I'm glad to hear that it inspired you to try once again, please let me know how it goes. right now i'm working on getting out and using a mirror as a portal to my destination instead of waiting on my higher self to come to me, i'm going to go to it thru the use of a mirror when I get out.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*